[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what might be the only way sunrise can make IBO S2 a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-91.jpg (234KB, 864x487px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-91.jpg
234KB, 864x487px
You know what might be the only way sunrise can make IBO S2 a little bit worth it . Since Tekkadan and Kudelia both basically want an independent Mars from the earth sphere, have them fallow in the footsteps of a certain side that wanted spacenoid independence and throughout this season have therm slowly turn into this timelines version of the Principality of Zeon and it ends with them dropping a colony on Galahorn.
>>
>>14669672
Mcgillis would be fine with it.
>>
File: reddit.png (33KB, 894x224px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
33KB, 894x224px
Explain yourself.
>>
>Galahorn

You mean Gjallarhorn.
>>
>>14669702
>Redditor goes to his favorite website 4chin
>sees a post
>thinks "I can lots of upboats with this!"
>posts on lereddit
>le gets le 34 le upboats
90% of everything on that cesspit is copy pasted from this cesspit. I don't know why anyone tries to act like we're not one and the same.
>>
>>14669718
Look at the post dates/times. The Reddit one was first.

And God damn OP, I wasn't going to say anything because I've done stupid shit like rush out a post with a couple errors in it too, but to have that posted, read over it, see nothing wrong with the spelling and grammar, and then repost it? Apply yourself a little more.
>>
>>14669718
What really bothers me is that OP made a new thread instead of sticking to the current IBO thread.

Also >>14668182
>>
>>14669702
>Was drunk went on r/gundam,
>saw a faggot had a good idea,
>postedit on /m/
>>
>>14669718
>90% of everything on that cesspit is copy pasted from this cesspit.
It's actually the other way around. Like every other thread on /tv/, /v/, /pol/ are copies of reddit posts
>>
>>14669742
And in exchange we offload memes way past their expiration date onto them.

It's a stable relationship. They get memes, we get content.
>>
>>14669672
Actually more like economic independence as the current system under Gjallarhorn they'd be perpetually poor as resources are mismanaged.

Mars isn't the only one that wants Gjallarhorn out of the picture but Jupiter and Earth power blocks as well.
>>
>>14669702
Deja VU
I have been in this place before.
>drifts thread.
>>
>>14669715
Actually its YOLOhorn.
>>
File: dude.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px)
dude.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>14677654
>>
File: 1331768238025.jpg (294KB, 668x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1331768238025.jpg
294KB, 668x1686px
>>14669672
We all know how that ends.
>>
>>14669702
Reddit mecha > /m/

Deal with it
>>
>>14677786
Mechatalk > Reddit > /m/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.