[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Mazinger Z. Dammit, that was great. It was wonderful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Z.png (441KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
441KB, 720x540px
Just finished Mazinger Z. Dammit, that was great. It was wonderful fun watching everything unfold over the series' course, from the Photon Light Institute coming together to the intro of Great Mazinger. I guess it's a good thing Great Mazinger's actually getting subbed, now! How are the Mazinger OVAs and the like? Z's my first Mazinger anime.

What was your favorite mechanical beast, /m/?

MAJINGAAA ZETT
>>
File: mazinga.png (776KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
mazinga.png
776KB, 640x720px
>>
>>14660304
Mazinkaiser is cool, watch that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCWVMZoRHhY
>>
>>14660331
Should I be sad now?
>>
>>14660304
Probably the Genocider F9. I really like the Scrander's debut and the thing still destroyed the lab during that. It also gets a pretty cool (if brief) scene in the Mazinkaiser OVA where it turns around the battle and starts the original Z's defeat. The redesign in the OVA also had less garish colors.
>>
File: GenociderF9_ep33_01.jpg (16KB, 319x266px) Image search: [Google]
GenociderF9_ep33_01.jpg
16KB, 319x266px
>>14660351
Forgot the picture.
>>
>>14660351
Personally I like pretty much every mechanical beast, it's hard to pick favorites.

Ones like Abdullah U6, Jian, Gelbros, Baras K9, Deathma A, Valmos Q3, and Goushios B3 are some, but I honestly love too many more of them to name only one as an overall favorite. Shieeet.
>>
File: mazingerz.png (1MB, 847x617px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerz.png
1MB, 847x617px
>>14660304
>>
>>14662091
Was this Borot's only kill? He ripped the head off of that one treaded mechanical beast, but since Diana A took that one out in the end I'm not sure if that quite counts.
>>
>>14664768
It's one of them at least.
>>
>>14660304
That super-handsome Roman/Greek God styled one. Just seemed so cocky and arrogant.
>>
>sequel to mazinger impact never
>>
garada K7 was a handsome fucker
>>
>>1466030

I always liked Deathma A1. The hidden face in its back shell was really creepy, and the fact that the episode opens with Ashura seeing an illusion where he/she stabs out his/her own eyes was really troubling as a kid.

Then Dr. Hell just shows up and laughs at him/her. Fucking Dr. Hell.
>>
>>14665672
What, like Apollon A1? Titurn F? There were a couple of greek/roman styled ones, like Greeks PSI 1.
>>
>>
File: Mechanical Beasts.jpg (567KB, 1240x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanical Beasts.jpg
567KB, 1240x1634px
>>14666042
I think this is a bigger version of that image.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.