[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thought this thing behind the Earth was a sun all along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>Thought this thing behind the Earth was a sun all along
>It was actually a colony being dropped

How long did it take you to realize?
>>
>>14659331
Until just now
>>
>>14659331
just now
>>
File: Quattro.jpg (198KB, 1424x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro.jpg
198KB, 1424x1116px
>Quattro Bajeena is actually Char Aznable
How long did it take you to realize?
>>
>>14659331
now that's something new to me.
>>
>>14659331
First time I saw the op.
>>
>>14659331
Just now.
>>
Like a year ago when someone made this exact thread.
>>
>>14659546
It's been less than a year since this thread was last created.
>>
MOEAGARE
>>
>>14659331
So, are we viewing this at an angle from the Earth's axis, or is this supposed to be a non-canonical representation of a colony drop? My assumption is that the bright light is at the Earth's equator, nowhere near Sydney (or New York, if they hadn't made up their minds that early in the franchise).

And would the radius of the explosion be that big? And what's with the ring of light around the entire edge of the Earth? That's something I associate with the sun peeking out from behind a spherical object, but maybe it's only the case with a solar eclipse from the moon since they're about the same size, maybe that wouldn't happen with the sun peeking out from behind the Earth. But if that's the sun... no, even if it's not completely black, we're clearly supposed to be looking at the nighttime side of the Earth.
>>
>made this same thread a month ago

OP I realized how retarded I was now, it shows it as a sunrise in the ED.
>>
File: colony impact.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
colony impact.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>14660309
probably just artistic license

can't hear wind in space, either
>>
>>14659331
>>14659416
>>14659455
>>14659476
>>14659504
And how long will it take you to realise OP is a poofter? It's the sun. A poorly animated sunrise that is appearing in the wrong place.
>>
>>14660645
>it has to be the sun because it's drawn badly and it's in the wrong place
what

that sounds more like reasons that it SHOULDN'T be the sun
>>
>>14659331
I always thought it was the impact blast from a colony drop.
>>
File: sunrise.png (431KB, 944x661px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.png
431KB, 944x661px
It's a Sunrise
>>
>>14661097
Dr Bright, I'm R.Y.U
>>
>>14661097
No, no, the one in the ED is a colony drop too. They want to end the show on a tragic note, with the White Base crew all smiling cheerfully as tens of thousands of humans lose their lives and the ecosystem is further destabilized.
>>
>>14661143
>phew gang, glad we evacuated western Australia in time!
>Shame about all those innocent farmers
>>
>>14659331
It's a sunrise you stupid cunt.

>>14661144
>Farmers
>innocent
You've never been to a rural town, have you mate?
>>
>>14659469
>Quattro Bajeena is actually a Char Aznable
FTFY
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.