[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did having a 52 year old mom and a 63 year old dad contribute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Did having a 52 year old mom and a 63 year old dad contribute to Kamille's autism?
>>
File: Tts06.jpg (9KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tts06.jpg
9KB, 250x400px
>>14648638
Why the fuck did they have a kid in the first place if they were that age? Especially if they were shown to be workaholics.
Not sure if it's afetish for me either, but Kamilles mom didn't look too bad to me for some reason. I wouldn't decline the chance of cucking ol' Frank tbqh.
>>
>>14648680
The creators of Zeta clearly don't understand how white people age.

Then again, Spacenoids would age slowly with less sunlight, wouldn't they?
>>
>>14648638
The older the woman, the higher the chance for birthing autismos or other defects.
>>
File: 1200319909418.jpg (275KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1200319909418.jpg
275KB, 640x512px
>>14648694
>Spacenoids would age slowly with less sunlight, wouldn't they?

We don't know for sure, given there haven't been any experiments involving several years spend in space yet, but data from Earth suggest no correlation between lack of sunlight and longer lifespan--if that were the case, then those in more polar climes would show some measurably higher life expectancy.

That said, perhaps medical technology in-universe has improved to the point where 60 is the new 30.
>>
>>14648723
How old is Banagher's grandfather again?
>>
>>14648726
Over 110, at least.
>>
It's not like she was 52 when Kamille was born
>>
>>14648638
The older the mother the more likely things like autism occur.
>>
>>14648680
Kamillies mummy knew the biological clock was ticking
>>
I like this meme because being a newtype is literally the opposite of being autistic.
>>
>>14648638
>Not even a brightslap can make you a real man
that's harsh.
>>
File: RTQq9mq.png (340KB, 833x455px) Image search: [Google]
RTQq9mq.png
340KB, 833x455px
>>14649067
>I like this meme because being a newtype is literally the opposite of being autistic.

Someone should tell the Newtypes that.
>>
>>14649089
Does this mean that all of 4chan are potential newtypes.
If so Humanity is even more fucked than it already was
>>
>>14649089
>What is horseshoe theory?

>>14649175
Pretty much. The internet is the closest think we have to telepathy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.