[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Tomino ever written one good tv anime? Just wondering. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

Has Tomino ever written one good tv anime? Just wondering.

They all seem to be very mediocre and run of the mill.

Are his novels any better?
>>
>>14638065
All of them except Zeta.
>>
File: 1439244224355.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1439244224355.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>14638065
>>
>>14638069
how is this b8? no one on /m/ watches tomino shows seriously, only ironically.
>>
What good is Yoshiyuki Tomino for?

>can't fucking direct
>can't fucking write either
>>
>>14638066
ZZ was just as bad as Zeta
>>
>>14638065

MSG
Ideon
Dunbine
Xabungle
Zeta
Victory
Brain Powerd
Turn A
King Gainer
G-Reco

With Brain Powerd, Turn A, Victory, Zeta, and MSG being in the top 5% of TV Anime, and most of the others beings in the top 10%.
>>
>>14638091
Just as good, you mean.
>>
>>14638082
>no one on /m/ watches shows
There. I fixed it for you.
>>
>>14638065
As someone who loves Tomino and has seen every anime he's directed... he has made some legitimately good tv anime, just not a whole lot

i would say turn a gundam, zambot 3, and maybe daitarn 3 and the original 0079 are good

ideon: be invoked is great but that is a movie obviously and requires you to sit through a mediocre but very interesting tv anime
>>
>>14638065

gundam is a huge franchise.
if it is mediocre , the original would have never gotten popular on the first place to the point that it became one of japan's national identity.

so in conclusion, i think you and your taste are mediocre. What have you ever done in your life beside shitposting in /m/ ?
>>
>>14639089
>if it is mediocre , the original would have never gotten popular
It was. The original tv series bombed hard.

Gundam became a national icon because Sunrise discovered the magical formula with robots and milked it incessantly.
>>
>>14639089

The original was so mediocre that it was almost cancelled, being pulled from 52 to 39 episodes and then boosted slightly up to 43 after negotiation. It was only Bandai's intervention in producing models for the show instead of Clover that saved Gundam from fading into obscurity.
>>
>>14639981
I read Gundam sousei once -tier argument given every show got models and even more efficiently after Gundam proved the lucrativeness.
Hey how's that Dunbine gigafranchise?
>>
>>14639992

Yeah, buddy, get your facts from actual books, and not manga that tells exaggerated crap, you chump.

Also nowhere because its sponsors made heaters that killed people.
>>
File: MkII.jpg (164KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
MkII.jpg
164KB, 770x1027px
>>14638065
>They all seem to be very mediocre and run of the mill.
They seem that way because he pioneered 80% of the tropes the regurgitate, newfriend
>>
>>14639994
That's Sanyo/Layzner, Dunbine was sponsored by Takara Tomy.
Looks like it was Clover first but the bankruptcy happened in the middle of Dunbine.
>>
>>14640010
>They seem that way because he pioneered 80% of the tropes the regurgitate, newfriend
nope
>>
>>14640016
That's 100% true, though. :^)
>>
File: mj8610086.jpg (167KB, 722x1010px) Image search: [Google]
mj8610086.jpg
167KB, 722x1010px
>>14639981
Ratings =/= mediocrity

Other important shows like Yamato were cut short, too. I'm sure you'll tell me that was just mediocre when it aired too.
>>
>>14640014

So it was.
>>
>>14640043
Yamato was mediocre.

It only got popular because it gave rise to nationalist sentiments.
>>
>>14638065
>Has Tomino ever written one good tv anime?
Has almost any anime director (with the exception of guys like Kon, Miyazaki, and Dezaki) really?
>>
The only Tomino show I've seen that I'd call any better than mediocre is Zambot 3.

L-Gaim squandered its potential
So did King Gainer
Daitarn was pretty cool but never did anything to really wow me

Haven't seen anything else he's made, but yeah, I'm fairly unimpressed so far
>>
I was going to say L-Gaim but then I remembered that he only directed it.

So no.
>>
>>14640068
Good joke.
>>
>>14640308
The worst of the 3 is the one you were impressed the most about. Nice.
>>
>>14640569
A lot of the things people claim he's "written" he only really directed and storyboarded. Of course it doesn't mean he didn't have any looming influence over how certain event went but still he had to work with whatever material his writers put out, be it they be gold or pure shit. I did like 0079 TV's "Time, be Still" and that was the only episode both directed and written by him though.
>>
File: 3023.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3023.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
I wonder how many of the people who can't forgive Tomino's autism and enjoy what are otherwise fun shows think Gunbuster was well written.
>>
>>14641278

Nobody thinks Gunbuster was well written, it was just enjoyable.

I enjoy some Tomino anime, but he is pretty shit at writing and directing. Stop making him out to be some clever director. He is very mediocre, sometimes just bad, but he got lucky
>>
>>14641300
>Nobody thinks Gunbuster was well written
You underestimate how delusional Evafags are.
>>
>>14641307

>Gunbuster
>Evafags
>>
>>14641308
Only Evafags think Gunbuster is good because it was directed by Anno.
>>
Yeah well a lot of Tominofags think G-Reco was good, because Tomino directed it.

It was not.
>>
>>14641317

Im an Evafag and Gunbuster was honestly "meh" apart from the art and animation.
>>
>>14641300
I've noticed less people defend it as if it were to mecha what Yotsuba is to comedic slice of life in ~4chan anime fan culture~ as of late, but a good chunk probably still do.
>>14641317
From my experience riling up Gunbuster threads in the late 2000s a lot of its fans say Eva is bad because it's "emo" and Gunbuster is good because it's idealistic and "epic". I dunno if this changed.
>>
>>14638065
Tomino is a new type.
>>
>>14641333
I think they say it's good because they had genuien fun with it. I've never seen any Tomino fan say Garzey's Wing is good but I've seen plenty praise G-Reco.
>>
>>14641365

No, Tominofags give the excuse that G-Reco was great. Not that they had fun with it but you can have your opinionumber, but that it was objectively great and if you didn't like it you're just too dumb to see how great it is.

That's why they're so disliked.
>>
>>14641380
>No, Tominofags give the excuse that G-Reco was great. Not that they had fun with it but you can have your opinionumber, but that it was objectively great and if you didn't like it you're just too dumb to see how great it is.
Applies to every 4chan fanbase that truly believes what they like is genuinely great. Not saying it's good behavior but you can't single them out as being worse than LoGH fans or whatever.
>>
>>14641403

Nigga I don't give a fuck, I just want Tomino fans to shut up. He's probably the most overrated non-Anno/non-Miyazaki anime director of all time.
>>
>>14641380
>>14641414
sigh
Found the retard
>>
>>14641414
Miyazaki & Anno are both good though. The reason some people overrate them is because they're not knowledgeable enough, but I assume the kind of /m/ posters that will watch and enjoy stuff like Zambot 3 or 0079 from beginning to end watched more than the typical "deconstruction" retard or Anno fag.
>>
>>14641442
*or Miyazaki fag, I meant.
>>
>>14641442

Look buddy I really don't care. I even enjoyed some Tomino shows. 0079, Dunbine, Xabungle, and to an extent Brain Powered and Zambot and Daitarn.

But at the end of the day, these shows are good in spite of Tomino, not because of him. He has a distinct directing style, but it's not a good one. His stories are in actuality extremely simple, and he's such a jumbled fuck that he messes it up and makes things seem more confusing than they actually are. He's simultaneously vague about some shit and then incredibly hamfisted about other shit. He is arguably the worst man in the business at sticking to a tight narrative which is why nearly everything he's done just fucking wanders in the middle and then hits the finish line with both afterburners flaming.

What I can't stand is that Tomino has a fanbase so insufferable and defensive, so willing to read shit that isn't there into his work and make excuses for him that they are the Bethesdafags of mecha anime and they shit up threads. And I'm real sick of that shit. You literally cannot discuss G-Reco on this board anymore, that's how fucked things have gotten.
>>
>>14641442
>Anno
>Good
Eva wasn't good, not by a long shot.

The only people who like Eva are those who were mentally deficient to begin with.
>>
>>14641468
which, according to sales and theatrical release numbers, is a majority of animation fans in certain countries.
>>
>>14638065
Turn A Gundam. That's it.
>>
>>14639089
The original was so bad it got cancelled early and they basically made the second half of the show for free LOL literally the only reason why Gundam wasn't a one off failed anime series was because Gunpla sold like hot cakes
>>
Personally, Zeta Gundam is my all time favorite Anime television show. I especially like the ending, and I don't like how the re-wrote it for the movies.
>>
>>14641300
I would find it easier to say he's a good director, and gets UNlucky sometimes.
Episode writers and financial backers are responsible for half of the chaos in his TV series, please remember that Victory Gundam was SO meddled with that episode 1 and 4 were fucking swapped at request just to have the Victory inserted in at the beginning of the show.
He obviously isn't a terrible writer, the MSG novels effectively prove this, while of course there are problems with those, nobody rants at length about how "autistic" the characters behave in those.
>>
>>14641616
I agree with this guy.
>>
>>14641461
>His stories are in actuality extremely simple, and he's such a jumbled fuck that he messes it up and makes things seem more confusing than they actually are. He's simultaneously vague about some shit and then incredibly hamfisted about other shit. He is arguably the worst man in the business at sticking to a tight narrative which is why nearly everything he's done just fucking wanders in the middle and then hits the finish line with both afterburners flaming.
So the typical anime plot progression? Personally I find he's one of the very few in the industry that manages to pull it off at least decently.
>>
It's pretty funny seeing people try to say the original Gundam wasn't a success
>>
>>14641860

But it wasn't. It got cancelled and only got popular later on through a combination of gunpla, reruns, and movies.
>>
>>14641893
Why did it get all of that?
>>
>>14641931

The gunpla brought enough interest to have it put into reruns and then the reruns + gunpla combined got it enough attentions for movies, which increased its popularity.

But the original TV run was not successful.
>>
>>14641946
How does that make it bad? The movies were a huge success
>>
>>14641333

Then why are 90% of the criticisms based on things that don't apply to the show. I remember the old G-Reco threads were people complained about how no one understood why Bellri went with the pirates, and how that made it a bad show, even though it was clearly explained on screen. I agree if you don't watch some of the scenes the show gets confusing and would seem poorly directed, but all it takes is having the attention span on a normal person an 90% of the criticisms become void.

>>14641461

>and he's such a jumbled fuck that he messes it up and makes things seem more confusing than they actually are.

I get that Tomino has a slightly weird style of communicating his ideas, but it really isn't that hard to get, nor is it jumbled. It just isn't completely obvious exposition spelled out for you 100% of the time and he breaks some dramatic conventions ( which is great because most of those are lame anyways).

Sorry that we don't agree with your opinion of Tomino's works and that it triggers you. But really your criticisms just don't seem valid for the most part.
>>
>>14642336
>>I agree if you don't watch some of the scenes the show gets confusing and would seem poorly directed, but all it takes is having the attention span on a normal person an 90% of the criticisms become void.

>u jus weren't paying attention mayne

>>I get that Tomino has a slightly weird style of communicating his ideas, but it really isn't that hard to get, nor is it jumbled. It just isn't completely obvious exposition spelled out for you 100% of the time and he breaks some dramatic conventions ( which is great because most of those are lame anyways).

>>Sorry that we don't agree with your opinion of Tomino's works and that it triggers you.

>ur jus too dumb u don't get it mayne

It's really sad how Tomino's defense force literally only has this one comeback.
>>
>>14642345

>HURR DURR U GAVE REASONS Y U LIKE IT, DEFENSE FORCE DEFENCE FORCE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>14642386

You gave one reason, and it was "you just didn't get it."

>>14642393

No.
>>
>>14638065

Of what I watched, Turn A Gundam is the best.

It left a lasting impression on me, and I still appreciate it to this day. I liked Ideon, but I still regard it as largely flawed and clumsy. I didn't get to far in to L-Gaim, either.

I think what I like most about Tomino is that his style and voice is so much his own. When I watch a Tomino anime, I know it's him, even when I'm not told who the director is. From the character designs, to the dialogue, to how people act, to the robots, Tomino has an intangible signature that radiates through the entirety of the work. He's unique, and I think that's a pretty good compliment considering how samey anime can get.
>>
>>14638065
Xabungle.
>>
>>14638065
>run of the mill
Now that's just bait. Maybe OP just meant mediocre quality-wise, which is fair, but they're hardly run of the mill. Though I have more recently just been watching his shows from the last two decades as opposed to the older ones, so my perspective is a bit skewed.
>>
>>14642460

Well there isn't really anything to say, you see it as being jumbled, I don't. I notice that there is less deliberate exposition than in normal anime so my best guess is that that is what is setting you off and making you confused. I don't have any more information to go off of.
>>
>>14643162

Don't try to walk it back, you condescending shithead.

> I agree if you don't watch some of the scenes the show gets confusing and would seem poorly directed, but all it takes is having the attention span on a normal person an 90% of the criticisms become void.

>Sorry that we don't agree with your opinion of Tomino's works and that it triggers you.

-(You)

Your defense of Tomino is the same old shit: some sneering insult and "you just don't get it man" behind it all.

We all get it, it's just not that good. Tomino is not nearly as clever as you think he is, and you are not as clever as you think you are.
>>
>>14643173
Not the same guy. I see what you mean but the other guy offered absolutely nothing to go by and as an outsider who still hasn't finished a single Tomino anime (the one I've watched the most of was King Gainer and I barely remember anything) it does sound like the typical Tomino critic doesn't really "get" it since you rarely see criticism of specific scenes as much as vague generalizations or catchphrases like "LOLTOMINO" or "autism"
>>
>>14642345
>>14643173
Did Tomino rape you in the butt or something? I don't even think most of his shit is very good, but you seem very butt bothered by him for some reason.
>>
>>14643173

Inductively speaking, whenever we start getting into the details of these shows in question it turns out that the detractor really didn't get it, like in the example I brought up with G-Reco. When G-Reco was airing people would constantly say shit like you did, we would ask for specific examples, they would give it to us, and then we would explain where in the episode that was explained and what they had missed. The majority of the criticisms were shown to be invalid in each one of those threads. It gets tiring dealing with the same old

> THIS MAKES NO SENSE, TOMINO IS SUCH A HACK BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT THEY EXPLAINED BUT NOT IN A 3 MINUTE EXPOSITION SCENE SO I DID'NT GET IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Obviously his shows aren't perfect, but if a criticisms does'nt even apply to the show that is being criticized what else can we do but point it out and think that the person criticizing does'nt know what they are talking about.
>>
>>14643193

That's because Tomino has an incredibly large body of work, so when people talk about Tomino they tend to discuss him in generalities, and "lol Tomino autism" is a generality.

If you want to talk specific scenes, there was Dellensen's death in G-Reco. That got a LOT of shit when it aired because it was confusingly directed and Dellensen obviously died, but a lot of people were confused as to how he died because Bellri seemed to warp around or some shit I can't remember exactly. And Tominofags insisted that it made perfect sense and people were simply not paying attention. But that was bullshit, because everyone was paying attention, and it was a really simple scene, and yet there seemed to be some part cut out of it that made it confusing.

It turned out that there WAS a part cut out of it, and they then put that moment of Dellensen dying in the OP of the next episode. Like, the OP with the song. What the fuck. So Tomino took a very straightforward scene and put in a random cut and then put the cut footage in the OP of the next episode. What sense does that make? And we KNOW Tomino cut that, because G-Reco faggots brag all the time about how detailed Tomino's storyboards are. And yet faggots insisted that all you had to do was pay attention and Tomino did nothing wrong, like Hitler, and all flaws are simply because you are too stupid and weren't paying attention.

You know, I don't even dislike Tomino or some of his anime, and I don't care if people like Tomino's work or not, because it's all a matter of taste. But what gets me is this fanbase that insists Tomino's works are much deeper than they actually are, and if you criticize them in any way you "just don't get it, man." And this is literally the only criticism they have. Literally.

>>14643212

>Inductively speaking, whenever we start getting into the details of these shows in question it turns out that the detractor really didn't get it,

Look at this shit.
>>
>>14643220

Literally everyone agreed that a scene was missing in that fight.Including the G-Reco fans. We just didn't think that that was a big deal. What you are saying never happened.

If you make a claim about a show and you are flat out wrong, like if you say " Bellri just randomly joined the Pirates for no reason" when he was asked to by Cumpa on screen. Then you are wrong and just didn't get what was going on because you missed something. If you bring another kind of critique that has to do with something actually relevant to the show then you will get a different kind of response.

I know I personally think that Four being brought back to life in Zeta was narratively pointless, and think that Ringo was a pointless character in G-Reco who just kind of came along and liked Raraya. It is fine to criticized Tomino shows, Ideon has was too many filler episodes plot wise where they just fight a another random pursuer, etc, just know what you are talking about when you criticize these shows. And give specific examples instead of vague generalizations.
>>
>>14643256

How is that not a big deal and an example of shitty directing to just slice the deathblow out for no reason so a character dies but no one has any idea how he died even though they just saw it?

This is why people call Tomino autistic.
>>
>>14641946
Why did the gunpla sell so well?
>>
>>14643269

What's wrong with that though ? I personally think it added on to Bellri's own chaotic experience in the battle, where he ends up killing Dellensen without quite realizing it while in the heat on the battle, until the deed is done and it is too late. Things like this often happened with Bellri and the G-Self, which had a bit of a mind of its own. It is part of Tomino's theme: that militarization and superweapons leads to us making mistakes without realizing it until it is too late as we get engulfed in these conflicts, even if we come into them with good intentions. By removing the scene where he closes the distance right before the killing blow ( the killing blow is there, it is the scene right before it that is missing), and having the scene right before the missing one one where Bellri asks " what is going on?" as the G-Self starts to glow, It suggests that Bellri is being swept up in the combat and the power of the G-Self without really getting what is going on, and then makes his horrible mistake, thus emphasizing the theme Tomino wants to push forward through showing rather than telling.
>>
>>14643319
Anybody have the cultural report on mecha anime? It answers a lot of questions like this.
>>
its weird but tomino getting cucked was what led to his finest work

its a shame it didnt keep happening really
>>
>>14643488
false rumor
>>
>>14643497
I believe in it more than jesus
>>
>>14638065

this board deserves a better class of bait
>>
I've once again never finished a single Tomino show in my life but more and more the pro-Tomino side is winning me over and making his shows sound interesting and the anti-Tomino side appearing to be try-hard 'cool dude internet cynics' making post-hoc rationalizations of their regurgitation of "Tomino sux" memes and catchphrases.

You faggots are really making me want to marathon 0079 and then a bunch of his other shows (including the really hated ones like G-Reco and Brain Powerd).

I won't watch that one as it just looks bland, but even Garzey's Wing, which everyone including Tomino himself acts like it was a huge failure, just seems like a generically executed and boring "fantasy mixed with the normal modern world" story (at least outside of the surreal introduction). Basing this on video "reviews" (i.e. "plot summaries with jokes" because we live in a post Doug Walker internet) that I've seen online.
>>
>>14645922

Nobody really thinks Tomino is shit outside of certain shows like G-Reco, which is shit. It's more like people think Tomino is not good. "Not good" is not the same as shit.

But yeah, do that, watch it and make up your mind. What are you even doing on /m/ if you've never seen a single Tomino work? Are you baiting?
>>
>>14645922
Garzey's Wing's is way too simple if anything for a Tomino anime. It's just way too straight forward and kind of a waste of a lot of good designs along with TV-tier animation.
>>
>>14645932
I've used /m/ since maybe 2008, mostly to talk about Dynamic Pro stuff. Been into super robot shows and have ignored "real" types for the longest time because I thought the idea of trying to make a fundamentally unrealistic concept "believable" was silly. I still think that, but it seems like Tomino shows have a bunch of qualities that make up for it (well that and he has made some super robot shows like say Zambot 3). Plus I tend to like watching controversial things.
>>14645947
I watched Spoony's review of it with the drooling retard Bennett back when I actually followed the former a long ass time ago and it was pretty cringey. It was just a really basic, unintersting story and they were desperately trying to show the audience that the emperor does in fact have clothes and this show really is the hilarious, insane trainwreck that everyone says it is.

The intro where the guy gets teleported to the fantasy world by a swan or a duck or whatever bird that was DID succeed at being unintentionally funny, yeah. But the rest? Just fucking boring.
>>
File: garzey.png (895KB, 841x633px) Image search: [Google]
garzey.png
895KB, 841x633px
>>14645974
It reminded me of Alice going down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>14646021
That sequence wasn't really funny, just the giant bird thing.
>>
Has OP ever written one good 4chan shitpost? Just wondering.

They all seem to be subpar bait and run of the mill.

Are their serious posts any better?
>>
>>14638065
TURN A
U
R
N

A
>>
>>14639967

>>14639981

>>14641505

But your opinions are wrong, it became successful from rerun. It was milked because people bought the shit out of the movies trilogy. Here is the logic, if the original series was an utter shit, nobody wants to buy the gunpla even if they market it.

So rather being a retarded shitposter with misinformed opinion, explain it to me one thing , and I quote this from wikipedia , you can also find another source and give it to me to counter this :

"Despite initial low ratings that caused the series' cancellation, the popularity of Gundam saw a boost from the introduction of Bandai's Gunpla models in 1980 and from reruns and the theatrical release of the anime, leading to the creation of a prolific and lucrative media and toy franchise."

^ so obviously because it became popular through reruns , therefore they made a toy. Not because they became popular because of the toy first then rerun happened after it.

So I have a question, why the rerun was successful it the series was a dogshit like you contrarian retards believed?
>>
>>14646420

Because when you force something enough people will grow it accept it, like the meme that Tomino is good.
>>
File: 007.jpg (188KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
188KB, 750x1050px
>>14646444

but it is not, you fucking retard. You did not even address my argument. If it is shit, then it is shit. Just like how the original star trek got dropped then it became popular afterward.

I watched the original series in the first place not even liking gunpla until now, so of course the series sell point was not the gunpla , I will post the further prove from gundam sousei manga chapter 14 from page 7 to 13.
>>
File: 008.jpg (167KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
167KB, 750x1050px
>>
File: 009.jpg (170KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
170KB, 750x1050px
this part is when Tomino was trying to make a deal about movie t
>>
>>14646843

?gundam sousei is how it really happened
>>
File: 010.jpg (158KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
158KB, 750x1050px
>>
File: 012.jpg (199KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
199KB, 750x1050px
>>
File: 013.jpg (184KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
184KB, 750x1050px
ok so this is the crux of the argument. Notice that immediately after 0079 ended ( 1980 ) , they sell gunpla, BUT IT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL BEFORE THE RERUN.
>>
>>14646896

Nigger all anybody said was that the original run was unsuccessful. So you are arguing against no one and getting mad at nothing. No one fucking cares about reruns, the original run got dog shit ratings and got canned. This is fact.
>>
>>14646918
Why does that even matter? Since when is the popularity of a show what determines its quality? I guess Gundam Seed was the best Gundam series ever then.
>>
>>14646877
Fucking spic never stop on shitting Gundam thread just because nobody care with his Mazinger and Getter thread.
>>
>>14641442
>Miyazaki & Anno are both good though
haha nice joke buddy
>>
>>14641470
everyone should die already
>>
>>14646021
dam i wanna fuck those fairies
>>
>>14641461
>But at the end of the day, these shows are good in spite of Tomino, not because of him.
Pretty much this. It seems like the more control Tomino has over a show, the worse it gets.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.