[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following quote by U.S. astronaut Edgar Mitchell is a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1330858-lalah_large.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1330858-lalah_large.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
The following quote by U.S. astronaut Edgar Mitchell is a great place to start:
"There was a startling recognition that the nature of the universe was not as I had been taught… I not only saw the connectedness, I felt it.… I was overwhelmed with the sensation of physically and mentally extending out into the cosmos. I realized that this was a biological response of my brain attempting to reorganize and give meaning to information about the wonderful and awesome processes that I was privileged to view."
He goes on to say later:
”I was overwhelmed with the sensation of physically and mentally extending out into the cosmos. The restraints and boundaries of flesh and bone fell away.”
What Edgar Mitchell was experiencing is often referred to as The Overview Effect, and it is a common experience among astronauts that has been studied and recorded throughout the history of spaceflight. Yoshiyuki Tomino, with his use of O'Neill Cylinders for the space colonies shown in the Universal Century, without a doubt followed the early exploration of space closely and modeled the "Newtype experience" on the feelings reported by these astronauts.
>>
>>14635461
The first time I saw Lalah, I thought she was blind, I didn't realize she wasn't blind for an episode or two.
>>
>>14635511
The entire time Amuro met Lalah was weird and between the bird mysteriously dying, her acting like an escaped mental patient, and Amuro's confusion over all this it astounds me on how big a Helen of Troy this bitch ended up being for the most pointless of reasons imaginable.
>>
>>14635511
Me too
>>
>>14635511
Same and I thought she was somehow able to "see" using her new type abilities
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.