[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3h jRKGrC40 >wormholes and zombies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: Untitled-1.jpg (536KB, 1917x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
536KB, 1917x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40
>wormholes and zombies
>>
>>14630046
If Kojima had his name on this everyone would call it fucking genius, and you know it.
>>
On one hand, fuck Konami
On the other, mite b kewl

But on the third tentacle, fuck Konami.
>>
>>14630059
Nah. I don't think anyone gives a shit about shooting zombies anymore except COD players. Even crystalline, alternate dimension zombies.
>>
>>14630059
He would at least have the decency to blame it on nanomachines in some way.
>>
>>14630066
I'll say this: V was at its best channeling psychological horror tones, and the gameplay systems feel like they could mesh well with a fight-or-flight survival game.

Open world foraging simulator 2017 would be the ideal outcome of this spinoff.
>>
There's something different about this new Silent Hill game but I can't quite put my finger on it
>>
>>14630046
Where is the metal gear
>>
>>14630098
That might be what they're teasing at the very end
>>
>>14630093
It's ripping of Resident Evol Sven!
>>
If they're doing zombies, it should have been Ghosts N' Goblins. The only way this game can interest me is making Arthur playable.
>>
>>14630110
I miss slowly shambling bullet sponges you had to occasionally just sidestep in what amounts to a large-scale resource distribution problem.

When is someone going to pander to my obsolete tastes and make a shameless tribute to classic Resident Evil games? I really don't want to have to do it myself, I don't have the capital needed nor the confidence to ask people for funding.
>>
>>14630110
Capcom =! Konami

But definitely write a letter to the Dead Rising guys
>>
>>14630105
>Aquarion Resident
There's a virus that turns everything into a cat?
>>
File: 1442558006542.png (28KB, 188x209px) Image search: [Google]
1442558006542.png
28KB, 188x209px
>>14630046
Hey Boss, remember that time when inter dimensional portals from another world opened up, swallowed up Mother Base and spewed us into an zombie infested apocalyptic reality? Yeah, me too.
>>
>Multiplayer Only
>No offline or solo play
>No character creation or customization
>>
>>14630059
If Kojima's name was on it the trailer would have been at least better than this generic shit.

Well that's how I feel about it.
>>
>>14630181
So it's Umbrella Corps again.
>>
>>14630143
I get the two mixed up a lot nowadays. They're the pinnacle of mismanaged corporate behavior.

Why do video games have to be so crappy nowadays? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>14630059
I'm more concerned why people want kojima back for a new MGS game, when he made shit like TPP.
>>
>>14630173
>in the end it's all a dream/vr simulation/psychotic hallucination
Although do we see anyone important on the other side of the portal or possibly-still-on-Earth hellscape?
>>
>>14630207
Capcom got its shit together super hard not too long ago though.
>>
>>14630213
>when he made shit like TPP
Because Konami fucked TPP when they fired him.
>>
Why put the Metal Gear brand on this?

Just call it "Crystal Zombie Tycoon: Survive" There wasn't even any METAL GEARS in the trailer.
>>
>>14630245
$$$
>>
>>14630235
To be fair, Kojima didn't really help things by making the Chapter 2 preview reel so overwhelmingly hype to a point that the game itself couldn't live up to it.

So in a way I blame Kojima for shitting things up.

The joke being that he made it shit by making one part way too good.
>>
>>14630245
Because Crystal Zombie Tycoon doesn't have brand name recognition or an established fan base

Now whether the Metal Gear thing is gonna help this game sell is another thing, but it must look like an easy decision from the fat cats' point of view
>>
>>14630235
At this point, anyone could direct an MGS with Kojima lowering the standards and all.
>>
>>14630255
Look at the dislike bar.
Obviously this isn't any gaurantee of failure, but it sure doesn't help
>>
>literally called it metal gear for brand recognition
>>
>>14630198
Yes, but your shekels go to konami this time Big Goy.
>>
So do we play as the blonde merc or what?
>>
>>14630213
TPP was still a fun game, the story was just hacked to shit
>>
>>14630272
They're also probably reusing shitloads of assets from V and Online. Honestly, it could be some mindless fun as a spin off.

Just don't expect any of the charm to be intact. Or good music.
>>
>>14630640
>Just don't expect any of the charm to be intact. Or good music.

Then what's the fucking point? Might as well just be honest about pumping out a generic Cawadoody clone with cyborg zombies.
>>
>>14630663
I think that trailer was being quite honest about "pumping out a generic Cawadoody clone with cyborg zombies." That's why it's not MGS6.
>>
So... DAIMONs?
>>
>>14630689
No Jack you are the DAIMONs
>>
>>14630046
>wormholes and zombies
I don't want to play this game any more than you do, but it's not like wormholes and zombies are new to MGS. V had both. They weren't the focus of the game, but this is a spinoff.

>>14630067
No, parasites, or metallic archaea. They're the new/proto-nanomachines. I'd even bet a little money that the zombies are caused by metallic archaea.

I want Metal Gear to be dead to me now that Kojima can't pass the torch to his own handpicked heir, so I might as well enjoy this shit-tastic direction Konami's taking it in. It doesn't even need to be enjoyable shlock, the schlock alone is fascinating.
>>
>>14630218
The first girl with the bow sorta looked like Quiet but in clothes
>>
>>14630762
That's a problem, how're they going to reconcile this with Quiet's role in the events of Metal Gear Solid?
>>
>>14630762
Hairline is slightly different.

But hey maybe parallel world Joosten changed her hair in the timeline where she no longer had to go through parasite therapy due to catastrophic burns.

>>14630663
Cowadoody is such a buzzword I doubt any of you even know what constitutes a CoD clone beyond "any game that does something some other game has done before."

I'm more inclined to brace for TLOU clone with a helping of L4D, CoD zombies is more in the Gears horde camp.
>>
>>14630781
>TLOU clone
Where was David during the events of TPP? In the crystal zombie universe, protected by his MSF foster father.
>>
>>14630831
>It couldn't all be for revenge
>>
>>14630046
So when is a GOOD game going to use the Fox engine?
>>
>>14630887
TPP is a good game.
TPP is a terrible story.
>>
>>14630781
>Cowadoody is such a buzzword I doubt any of you even know what constitutes a CoD clone beyond "any game that does something some other game has done before."

Oh, fine. Split hairs all you want, but if there's a weapon limit and sprint button I reserve the right to call it what is is.
>>
>>14630932
> but if there's a weapon limit and sprint button I reserve the right to call it what is is.

Resident Evil is a CoD clone?
>>
File: HURT ME MOAR.jpg (44KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
HURT ME MOAR.jpg
44KB, 1366x768px
>>14630046
I'm glad Konami isn't abandoning the Metal Gear IP. but I can't believe this is the very first move without Kojima. a Zombie slasher game.

I'd have thought they'd play it safe and remake MGS1 in the FOX engine or something similar but nope.
>>
>>14631532
Konami is really doing its damnedest to channel "how can you defeat an enemy that willingly harms itself?"
>>
>>14631532
What did you even expect? This is like every single element that makes maximum casual audience dollars combined into one game, which is the only reason Konami is even doing it over just making yet another pachinko or mobile game. Literally all this trailer was missing was a little girl surrogate daughter figure for the protagonist and a bunch of smartass quips.
>>
>>14631618
>This is like every single element that makes maximum casual audience dollars combined into one game
if Kojima was doing this it would be brilliant ironic parody
>>
>>14631532
>I'm glad Konami isn't abandoning the Metal Gear IP
Why?
>>
>>14631624
Not enough whales to be recent Kojima

Has someone asked him what's up with the whales?
>>
>>14631618
Don't forget instakill enemy encounters.

OK to be fair that's actually longstanding tradition in the survival genre. At least FOX Engine doesn't take forever to load.
>>
>>14631624
>if Kojima was doing this it would be brilliant ironic parody
Where do you faggots come from?
Everyone criticizes Kojima for being a terrible writer, this is literally one of the biggest complaints about MGS4 before V took over as the cool MGS game to hate.
>>
>>14631646
4 had fine writing though, it was about getting old and growing up and becoming disillusioned with the MIRACLES that surround you.
>>
>>14631628
Let's ask Gradius fans some questions about abandoned series

Oh wait they all died of broken hearts
>>
>>14631641
That wasn't going to be shown in this trailer, because like every other AAA game that appeals to casuals, they focus mostly on making it a "cinematic, movie-like experience" and don't bother showing the actual gameplay until like a month before release.

Remember, games aren't just games. They're a vehicle for the soul of the writer and director. No one cares about whether or not you have fun playing, so long as you engage with the deep and meaningful story.
>>
>>14630046
>kojima wanted platinum to make metal gear rising 2 with nano machine zombies
>was told to drop that idea
>three years later we get this
>>
>>14631675
So a MGS game then
>>
>>14631686
MGS games have skippable cutscenes, and are focussed around the gameplay, depsite the /v/ memery that surrounds their "movie" status.
>>
>>14631683
Because that's something that'd actually cost money to make
>>
>>14631675
Bitch please without kojimbo Metaru Giah would be lucky to have even a shred of the same auteur-driven nonsense.

If they could find a way to pretentiousify MGS like a western awardbait trainwreck, I'd be impressed. I sooner expect an excuse plot.

Like "giant wormhole sucks up MSF and deposits them into zombie wasteland. Insanity ensues."

...wait
>>
>>14630046
I would have rather gotten nothing.
Or Acid 3, either/or.
>>
>>14631713
That's the paradox of it all though. Western awardbait actually is incredibly simplistic. I sat through The Last of Us and saw just how little there actually was to its story. And yet for some reason, the internet and video game casuals try to make it seem like a complex and intricate narrative regardless.
>>
File: David_Cage_Bingo.jpg (40KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
David_Cage_Bingo.jpg
40KB, 497x497px
>Konami presents

>a David Cage game

>metal.Gear

Oh no I made the bad idea
>>
>>14631744
I would totally buy this game if it was a David Cage game. David Cage games are hilarious
>>
>>14631744
>>14631757
Who?
>>
>>14631742
The west is soft to feels.

Actually the secret to awards in the west is to double down on grim feelsbait where there's some pervading atmosphere of suffering or adversity. Melancholy rules everything around the awards committees.
>>
>>14631765
The guy who made Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and is currently making Detroit: Become Human
>>
>>14631765
David Cahje.

The French guy responsible for Beyond: Two Souls. Among other things.
>>
>>14631707
Not really, just reuse the assets from MGR like they are doing with the MGSV assets for Survival.
>>
>>14630059
You might be right, but not for meme reasons. He's great at trailers.
>>
>>14630046
Does Fukushima still work with Konami? Kind of wish he got more attention, mainly for his work on my favorite Metal Gear game, Ghost Babel, which did without Kojima.
>>
>>14630207

Capcom realized their mistake after doing so badly for years and have been mostly back on track.

Mostly. They still released Umbrella Chronicles.
>>
>>14631949
Umbrella Corps*
>>
>>14631742

While the story itself is generic, the characters actually are very consistently written throughout, which is much harder to do than most people give it credit.
>>
anyone here knows why they slapped metal gear name on this?

other than putting snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake on the cinematics and destroying the franchise.
>>
>>14631968
Money, other than that I'm honestly surprised this isn't a mobile game since that's the direction Konami wants to go other than Pachinko
>>
>>14631959
Eh the spirit of the project was in the right place, spin off the action component separate from the main games to free up design space in reexploring the roots of survival horror after re6 pretty much hit the upper limit for action survival.

The execution is just awful.
>>
>>14631942
Is Ghost Babel the one with Marionette Owl?
>>
They could have gone full retard and give us a new Metal Gear Rising with Raiden cleaving cyborg nanomachine crystal zombie memes.

They still went full retard but in the wrong direction.
>>
>>14631987

We had that, it was called The Mercenaries mode. Just fucking make a standalone of that.
>>
>>14630762
she kinda looked like lara croft.
at least that was my impression

>>14631974
well, at least they realised they can't fight sega on the pachinko market.
>>
>>14631949
What I wouldn't do for Dragon's Dogma 2 ;_;
>>
>>14632003
>Just fucking make a standalone of that.
They did. For 3DS
>>
>>14631995
Yeah.
>>
>the patriots system comes back
>recreates the war economy
>more nanomachines
>???
>profit(?)
>nanomachines run out of control
>start turning people into zombies
makes complete sense.
nanomachine zombies
perfect
someone please stop konami from doing that.
please.
I beg ye
>>
>>14632003
1. Mercs is a minigame at best, an arcade minigame even. Actionfags don't give a shit about score.

2. Mercenaries 3D. AKA MT FRAMEWORK MOBILE THE TECH DEMO.
>>
>>14632017

It'll probably happen, they know how popular it was and it's not like the team left Capcom.

Now Megaman, that's not coming back and people need to accept it. The team behind that franchise left during the fucking PS2 era, you really want a bunch of newbies restarting it?
>>
>>14632038

Yeah it was pretty clearly a tech demo. Especially considering MT Framework these days is known for running on fucking magic and miracles, hence why the MH games not only look amazing on a 3DS but run great too.

To say nothing about how it can make DMC4 run on ultra with a pc made in 1993.
>>
>>14632039
We got Mega Man games that were good after the PS2 era, so why not? A lot of indie devs get Mega Man right too. They're simple and pretty easy to make competently, which is part of why MN9 was fucking astonishing
>>
File: 1464997426977.gif (2MB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1464997426977.gif
2MB, 500x362px
>>14632062
>which is part of why MN9 was fucking astonishing

I don't know if you're praising MN9 or saying "you guys made the formula, how did you fuck it up when Mega Man X Street Fighter got it right?"
>>
>>14632075
Street Fighter X Mega Man*
>>
>>14632062
>A lot of indie devs get Mega Man right too.
Go on...
>>
>>14632051
At least we got Revelations out of it.

But real talk I want DMC4 on the new 3ds.

Just for the novelty of having character action on a handheld.

I hope the re7 engine is as hyper optimized as MT.
>>
>>14632086
>character action on a handheld.
Not moving beyond Capcom; Monster Hunter?
>>
>>14630059
No, everyone would just call him a washed-out hack who hasn't made anything of value since MGS3.

I'm sure his new game will follow suit.
>>
>>14632100
MonHun is more like speed chess.

Generations does add some CUHRAYZEE but it's still fundamentally speed chess.

Unless royal guard rules everything around you in which case sure MonHun works exceptionally well, but I really want to do stupid juggling shit.
>>
>>14632075
Of course the latter, though again, to be dubiously fair to Inafune, his role in "creating the formula" was minimal. Nonetheless, with the truckload of money he had, he should have been able to hire someone that was able to make the game more competently than what we ended up with. But I guess the undeserved multimedia franchise was more important.
>>
I just want a new Mahvel game from Capcom, is that so much to ask? I mean yes legally it kinda is, but from a game design standpoint?
>>
>>14632123
Endless Frontier and The World Ends With You?
>>
>>14632133
OK now you're being cheeky.
>>
File: 80.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>14630046
IN THE 80S

I don't mind the worm hole stuff, i mean it was a gag in V but at least it's present. What bothers me is that NO ONE MENTIONED THIS IN V. You think there'd be SOME XOF tape like "That wormhole shit was weird"
>>
>>14632141
Endless Frontier is fucking SSStylish

And if the turn-based thing is a deal-breaker then there's TWEWY

I don't know how KH3DS is, maybe that'd work better for you
>>
>>14632121
Shit on his stories all you want; I have yet to play a Kojima game I thought had bad gameplay. Though I did think ZoE 2 was a bit too difficult for being a simple as it was. If it had an intricate, DMC style combo system, then I would have been more okay with it.

But yeah, I didn't S rank every mission in Peace Walker solo for nothing.
>>
>>14632129
They haven't even released the portable versions, from what I heard. The whole thing was a trainwreck.
>>
>>14632148
Look man I've dug through all the options.

Except for the Viewtiful Joe game for the DS, I heard that was ok.
>>
>>14632170
Forgot about that one, I should really henshin a-go-go it some day
>>
>>14632147
IT WAS ACCEPTABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL4yCb4Es80
>>
>>14632148
>I don't know how KH3DS is

I was replaying it this morning.

It could really benefit from having a normal controller.
>>
>>14632002
>>14632031
Again, nanomachine zombies were supposed to be in Metal Gear Rising 2 with Gray Fox as the main character in a MGS1 prequel until that idea was dismissed.

Having zombies in Metal Gear was a Kojima idea but not at all like how Survival is explaining it by using wormholes.
>>
>>14632182
Is it compatible with the monstrosity that is the circle pad pro?
>>
>>14632191

Yes, and the New 3DS's analog dealie which I have.
>>
>>14630762
Looked like one of my S rank combat units that I always used. And always sounded like she had asthma
>>
>>14632182
KHDDD's bigger problem is it's Kingdom fucking Hearts, aka the biggest rpg story clusterfuck around and god forbid you play an entry without being up to speed on the metric fuckton of lore that comes with each installment.
>>
>>14632200

But I enjoy the ridiculous, fanfiction-tier story of the series.
>>
>>14632206
Just as well it makes it rather hard to penetrate without starting from the top.
>>
>Start of the trailer
>Play as a XOF survivor washed up ashore
>Could have been about survival stealth evading XOF and local forces while surviving.
>Instead it s a Warp hole with parasite zombies

The zombies were the worst part of TPP next to that silent jeep ride.
>>
>>14632213

I guess I don't think of that too much since I was playing since the games came out.
>>
>>14632216
Fuck you the zombies were great.

Sins of the Jeep was bull though.
>>
>>14632206
You also have stuff like Super Robot Taisen/Wars, which is a clusterfuck of enormous proportions with the number of seemingly contradictory settings that get jammed in.

I almost prefer to believe that some of the stories don't really take place in a reality that works like ours. It's all fucked up and has crazy person spatial distortions and stuff just to fit all that shit in one planet.
>>
File: 1468769187120.png (71KB, 198x235px) Image search: [Google]
1468769187120.png
71KB, 198x235px
>>14632227
>expect some epic setpiece for an awesome themesong
>it gets wasted on a gay cutscene you can't even skip, where venom doesn't even talk back
>>
>>14632237
It's hella dumb because some good old fashioned Kojima cinematography paired with Venom actually debating Skullface on the issue of annihilating English would've made a very powerful scene.

But instead it was a glorified loading screen. That you can actually skip if you bothered trying.

Oh well, it did lead into the best quote of TPP.
>>
>>14632258
>Oh well, it did lead into the best quote of TPP.
"Roketto panch"?
>>
>>14632258

I saw a really great post on Venom's character and it brings up the jeep scene and why Venom is so nonreactive makes sense, but the archive's search function for that board isn't working right now.
>>
>>14632265
No but seriously everything Skullface says starting from "AND THAT'S WHY I'LL SHOW YOU MY DEMON" onward is pure gold.
>>
>>14632258
There are a lot of memeworthy quotes, which do you refer to? Haven't played it myself, I keep telling myself I'll go back and start at the beginning.
>>
>>14632275
As someone who hated the story, you should at least play V for the gameplay.
Kojima may not be able to write, but he can still make a fun game.
>>
>>14632307
I know but I need to experience it in full. I'll get around to it eventually.
>>
>>14631635
Moby Dick, chasing your own white whale for revenge, but also because the whole economy of the eighteenth century was based on whale product. That's probably not really accurate, but you know, fat, oil, candles, I think there was something about making clothing out of whale parts, food. Whales were the oil of that period. And war is the oil of Big Boss's existence, building a PF in the proto-war economy.

That comparison between whaling and the oil economy is probably why they kept the whale motif in Death Stranding, since there's some pollution/ecological catastrophe thing going on.

Here's the English-language Famitsu article I think I read this in, that I found on thesnakesoup.com.:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201602/26099526.html
It's an interview with Kenji Yano, some sort of right-hand man to Kojima and the real "Hitori Nojima".
>>
>>14632147

I remember prior to MGSV coming put there were leaks about 'portals' being parts of the plot, like the Metal Gear disappearing into a portal and portals on the map. The fully upgraded fulton seemed to have something to do with that so I'm wondering if this was actually something that was leftover from Kojima''s time.
>>
>>14632147
Who would've seen this? Morpho and the XOF helicopters had pulled out of Mother Base by this time, and smoke could've obscured their vision. Anyone who saw it got sucked up or buried at sea.

Maybe people would've searched the ocean floor for ruins or ZEKE, and then they'd find a big chunk of Mother Base missing—

—hey, maybe that's why there's a Metal Gear in zombie world. ZEKE got sucked into the wormhole too, and then the crystal virus took it over and turned it into a zombie Metal Gear.

And of course, there's no guarantee that these MSF guys ever return home. Or if they do, they vow not to talk about it. Or Cipher catches them and makes it top-top-secret, so not even Ocelot or Donald Anderson knows.

>Or it's all just An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge.
>>
>>14632154
>Though I did think ZoE 2 was a bit too difficult for being a simple as it was.
I was banging my head against the wall the first time I played ZoE 2 (HD Edition). But just recently I platinum'd both games in the HD Collection, and Normal difficulty is super easy now, except maybe for the final boss battle. The VR Missions really help, forcing you to play with only long-distance, only short-range, only grabbing, only subweapons. It's a really strange learning curve.

I do think the game as a whole suffers when you go your entire first playthrough at the bottom of the learning curve, but if you give it a few playthroughs it's pretty satisfying.
>>
>>14632547
Interesting

But what about the whale in the Kojima Production logo animation
>>
>>14631635

Whales are apparently somehow connected to suicide cults. There was some noise not long ago in Russia concerning internet cult that ordered teenagers to kill themselves and they were using whales as a symbol.
>>
>>14632808
Maybe you play as the crazy MSF soldiers you find in Phantom Pain and this game is what made them crazy
>>
>>14634588
It's a stretch, but perhaps good game design/extra-vehicular creative activity is the "white whale" of Kojima and KP, which they'll never stop hunting.

>>14634888
Saw that mentioned in a /v/ thread, someone else pointed out that Kaz says they were off the base the day of the attack, although I suppose he could've been wrong.

At first I thought it would be stupid to tie the entire game into the backstory of some joke Side Ops. But then I remembered that those Side Ops were tied to those nostalgic photographs, and the gripping Paz subplot. And it's fucking Metal Gear Survive we're talking about.
>>
>>14632123
Well, there's Project X Zone 2 (avoid the prequel, not worth it).

>>14632182
If it's any consolation, it'll be included on the upcoming KH 2.8 game on PS4.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.