[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /m/, i'm about to sit on my ass and watch this because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 72588l.jpg (63KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
72588l.jpg
63KB, 323x450px
hello /m/, i'm about to sit on my ass and watch this because it seems like fun. what really should i expect?
also Braiger thread, i guess.
>>
File: Happy space octopus.png (459KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Happy space octopus.png
459KB, 640x480px
>>14622224
Really fun show that starts as a MOTW with cool setup for each episodes.
Surprisingly it even introduces a main antagonist and a bigger scale menace at some point in the serie.
Very neat stuff in there, I definitly recommend it.
Too bad the rips are not that good.

Waiting for the sequel to be fully subbed. DAMN YOU SUBSNINJAS.
>>
>>14622224
>what really should i expect?
I'll tell you what NOT to expect: mercy.
>>
File: Bryger.png (230KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bryger.png
230KB, 640x480px
>>14624692
>>
Braiger is pretty bland, However Baxinger is really good.
>>
This is one of the few shows where the protagonists lose
>>
>>14626204
Unfortunately, the latter won't get fully-subbed anytime soon, since its status is "Where in The World is Crinn?".
>>
File: 54931709_p0.jpg (379KB, 550x1104px) Image search: [Google]
54931709_p0.jpg
379KB, 550x1104px
I agree it was bit of a badly animated slog a lot of time. Still unique fun, and the backstory eps were always good.
>>
Also the doujins were amusingly numerous back in the day.
>>
>>14626387
>Kid looks like Hikaru
>Issac looks like Tieria
>Bowie looks like Masato
>>
>>14626204
You got that back to front.
>>
>>14626213
I thought that was Baxinger since all the J9 members die at the end
>>
>>14628587
khamen khamen manipulated the J9 team and blew up Jupiter as he wanted. He even deprived them of their famed vengeance by committing ritualistic suicide. They barely contained the damage by sacrificing two other planets
>>
>>14622224
It's pretty fun. Usually more so before they get in the Braiger (generally at the end of the episode).
>>
>>14622224
A lot of top tier banter.
>>
>>14622224

I've been looking forward to starting this one because the team kind of reminded me of Dancouga's dynamic. The characters carried that one for me
>>
>>14636195
Bryger's characters are completely different from Dancouga's and for my money have a lot more personality to them. The fact that they're moneygrubbing mercenaries instead of military professionals really makes a difference.

Though on the other hand, the one thing I did feel Bryger lacked was the kind of passionate, hotblooded anger that Shinobu brought to the table. Still, it was hardly worse for wear because of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.