[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished Char's Counterattack yesterday. However, ¿what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1470608976871.jpg (40KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
1470608976871.jpg
40KB, 353x357px
I finished Char's Counterattack yesterday. However, ¿what happened to Amuro and Char? ¿They are alive? ¿There is something between CCA and Unicorn to explain?
>>
Presumably both dead from Nu exploding like Char said it would.
>>
>>14619466
Their untested, twitchy, oversensitive psycoframes, filled with the willpower of mankind, consumed them to power the psycofield reaction and create the Axis Shock miracle.

Officially they were listed as MIA. As of Unicorn though, it's unclear whether they're just dead or they ascended. Of if there's a difference for newtypes.
>>
>>14619483
Same thing that happened Lalah's ghost, and all those people helping Kamille at the end of Zeta.
>>
>>14619466
they're locked in a cryonic chamber labeled "in case of emergency break glass" in Sunrise HQ
>>
>>14619466
Tomino wanted a clear and definite death for both of them to end the series (he's been trying to end Gundam since the late 80's). Sunrise said no, and wanted an implied death that they could back out of if they wanted to bring the characters back for a sequel one day.
>>
>>14619496

Doesn't Unicorn pretty much admit though that they are dead with their ghosts showing up at the end?
>>
File: they survived!.png (3MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
they survived!.png
3MB, 1920x1088px
>>14619931
pretty much
>>
>>14619466
Amoro psychofram made full frontal and chars newtype made banaghar links
>>
>>14619466
>¿
Oh wait is this the Getter shitposting general?
>>
>>14619466
i'm telling you, they went to byston well.
>>
Canon-wise they're MIA. I think even Tomino himself said they're not dead.

Snap made a good point about the Rayhuntons being the descendants of Amuro, so perhaps he did really survive and had children.
>>
>>14619491
This is the most likely scenario.
They'll be in there for a long time if Love Live and Gunpla sales are any indicators though.
>>
>>14622145

> Snap made a good point about the Rayhuntons being the descendants of Amuro

That sounds like fanon. What mental gymnastics did he do to come to that conclusion? Is it that same level of thought that had people saying Raraiya had to be a descendant of Loran and/or Lala, because clearly all brown people are related. Just like Amuro, Judau and Uso are related.
>>
>>14622179

While its not confirmed, Ray, being Amuro's last name and Hunton could be combined to Rayhunton. Gives Amuro a good ending so to speak that his legacy lives on through the future generation.
>>
File: mpv-shot0039.png (961KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0039.png
961KB, 960x720px
>>
>>14621903

why anon

why

why do this
>>
>>14622389
Hahaha oh that's fucking retarded. Never stop amazing me with both of your combined stupidity.
>>
>>14622389
saying amuro's legacy "lives on through his descendants" because of some imagined connection between names is like saying char's legacy lives on through uso, when it clearly doesn't

fucking idiot
>>
>>14621908
gundamfags are spics ofc
>>
>>14619491
Please no.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.