[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when a zeon ace is kicking ass then the main character's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: strongmeme.png (362KB, 348x424px) Image search: [Google]
strongmeme.png
362KB, 348x424px
>when a zeon ace is kicking ass then the main character's gundam destroys them instantly because they have the "good guy doesn't get killed" buff
>>
>somehow not understanding that the bad guys need to lose and die

why can't you be happy with the grey morality and the fact that that there happen to be a few good guys on the bad guy team?
>>
>>14617902

> When an enemy is kicking ass and destroying units instantly with no push back from the people they're killing it's skill
> When a good guy does it its plot armor
>>
>>14618036
I had the literal exact opposite reaction watching most of Unicorn. I think it's complete horseshit that Zeon does so well in junkers for no adequately explained reason.
>>
>>14618127
if the zeon pilots tried standing still and charging straight into enemy fire, they'd die easily too

for some reason everyone forgets how shitty the zeon pilots at palau were, they got fucked up the ass
>>
>>14617902
Oh well, at least she wrecked Frontal's shit in the novels before Riddhe went full edgelord.
>>
>>14618179
context pls
>>
>>14618194
She attacked him with her vagina, giving him all the space STDs
>>
>>14618194
Frontal sliced off her binders but completely forgot there were funnels in them. Marida took advantage of his oversight and his ego by acting like she was on the ropes (and he might have been dicking around toying with her because of that, I forget), distracting FF while the funnel-driven binders blindsided and rammed into Sinanju. One of them nailed him in the back and completely wrecked his thrusters, IIRC.

So basically a combination of playing smart and fighting dirty.
>>
File: unicorn double final shooting.jpg (69KB, 972x1400px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn double final shooting.jpg
69KB, 972x1400px
>>14618214
Cool, did that contribute to Banagher and Riddhe's double beam magnum final shooting that supposedly took down the Sinanju?
>>
>>14618220
I suppose so, since at that point they were pretty much just putting Frontal out of his misery.
>>
>>14618174
People also forget that the earth Zeon are veterans with literally 20 years of combat experience fighting against fed troops who may or may not be fresh faced recruits.
>>
>>14618958

It's not 20 years combat experience if they haven't actually fought (or even piloted outside checking everything's working in a given suit) for most of those 20 years.
>>
>>14619124
Or maybe Unicorn is just generally consistent with surprise attacks tending to work out well at first.
>>
>>14618220
That was more of a rape to be honest, Sinanju was a barely operational, half-melted wreck, at that point - courtesy of MurderWhore.
The main segment of the final fight was a hand-to-hand between banana and FF... with pipes.
Because MUH 0079 nostalgia trip to the final fencing duel(But it WAS cool, so it gets a pass from me).
>>
>>14619379
Honestly I wish the Kshatryia whooping FF and the lead pipe beat down were kept in. Was cooler than the stupid Donut steal MA with fucking high jacking powers and the ability to blow up weapons just because.
>>
Zeon already has a buff where they can win every on screen battle. The Gundam just evens that stupid shit out because jims aren't allowed to win on screen.
>>
>>14619406
I want a historically accurate Zeon anime where they get their shit pushed in by Jims while trying to gas colonies and genocide innocents.
>>
File: 1465775497060.jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1465775497060.jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>14618220
Banagher looks different in this pic, but I just can't put my finger on it
>>
File: 1424249910466.png (578KB, 801x837px) Image search: [Google]
1424249910466.png
578KB, 801x837px
>>14620489
>gas colonies and genocide

when will this meme stop
>>
File: Tomono's Hell.jpg (68KB, 828x526px) Image search: [Google]
Tomono's Hell.jpg
68KB, 828x526px
>>14617902
>>
>>14623030

They canonically gassed space colonies and used them to bomb the Earth.

Its only a meme if 'Zeon used mobilesuits during the One Year War' is a meme.
>>
>>14623030
When you go back in time and stop Tomino from writing Operation British and the One Week Battle
>>
Reminds me of "Robin Hood: Men in Tights"

"I lost. I lost?! Wait a minute I'm not supposed to lose! Let me see the script! Wait, I get another shot!"

Sheriff and Prince John check script too: "He does, he does."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.