[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are other anime similar to Devilman and Birdy the Mighty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 4185l.jpg (78KB, 353x516px) Image search: [Google]
4185l.jpg
78KB, 353x516px
What are other anime similar to Devilman and Birdy the Mighty? Like superhero shit.
>>
>>14610283

Uh..

Uh..

Sadamitsu the Destroyer?
>>
>>14610283
Guyver
Sadimitsu the destroyer
Borgman
Shinesman
Gatchaman
Cashern
Hurrican Polymar
Tiger and Bunny
Active Raid
>>
s-CRY-ed
>>
Karas
Android Kikaider
Cyborg 009

Also go read the Devilman manga if you haven't
>>
File: Samflam.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Samflam.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>14610283
SAMURAI
FLAMENCO
>>
>>14610283
Chu Feng BEE
>>
File: mightgaine.gif (989KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mightgaine.gif
989KB, 400x300px
Might Gaine is to Adam West Batman as The Big-O is to Batman TAS.
>>
>>14610379
Never watched Might Gaine but GaoGaiGar should be mentioned to. It's superheroic as fuck.

Even though it's a mecha show, it really does feel a lot like a superhero show as well. Especially since Guy Shishio is technically a superhero as well.

Is Might Gaine really worth watching?
>>
>>14610283
> other anime similar to Devilman and Birdy the Mighty

Are those supposed to be similar?
>>
>>14611181
I think he just means in the same style.
>>
File: 2011-08-31-22h07m02s100.png (410KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-31-22h07m02s100.png
410KB, 720x540px
Moldiver
Cutie Honey
Angel Blade
>>
>>14612996
>Moldiver

Jebus it makes me feel old remembering when that was new.
>>
Samurai Flamenco, sort of.
>>
File: 2ymvcz9.jpg (163KB, 655x465px) Image search: [Google]
2ymvcz9.jpg
163KB, 655x465px
Don't forget the pimpest of Japanese superheroes, Wing-Man.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 292x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 292x408px
Guyver sorta is. Imagine if Iron Man got his suit and abilities from a parasitic alien symbiote like Venom.
>>
>>14613697
Only it's a Peter Parker inside, not a Tony Stark
>>
>>14613697
don't forget the part where main character designs what is practically his own hulk/zoalordbuster later
which can get robot sized much later
and the crazy idea/tease of combining the armor of the armor with another armor

i wonder if we will see a gigantic exceed armor for the gigantic exceed armor
>>
>>14613777
Shō really is Japanese for Peter Parker
>>
>>14613793
at the beggining yeah, he was, with all the hiding that he was the guyver to almost anyone, but after chronos conquers the world all of his friends know about it, after that he and his friends are hiding so chronos don't fuck them up.
not that would matter now since like half of the 12 zoalords are fucking deadguyot and guyver III are now a threat to sho and the other
>>
Accel World
>>
>>14610283
Why does no one pick up this manga and keep translating it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.