[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had the Black Tri-Stars lived to be sortied at A Baoa Qu, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: black tristars.jpg (105KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
black tristars.jpg
105KB, 600x900px
Had the Black Tri-Stars lived to be sortied at A Baoa Qu, what units would they have flown? Plain Rick Doms? Gelgoogs? Or perhaps a trio of Zudahs?

For this scenario, we're assuming they either bailed out upon being shot down by Amuro, or were otherwise defeated but not killed.
>>
They're Oldtype aces, so probably Gelgoogs.

Though Amuro was actively going full future-sight in his battles by that point, so I doubt they would've lasted all that much longer against him anyway.
>>
>>14607296
I wanna put together that outfit. I wonder how much it would cost?

Purple polo - easy
Black shirt with purple cuffs - probably sold somewhere, shouldn't be impossible to find
Long-sleeved purple shirt with black cuffs - as long as I can find it I just cut off sleeves and stitch to the inside of the other one, maybe get a size up for extra baggy
Denim overalls - super easy, then just fuck its shit up to look lcosplay and add a little beam badge
leather (???) wrap thing - not a clue, they don't look hard to find
purple wrap thing - again, not a clue but it could probably be made from cloth because it's under the leather for the most part
fatass socks - elastic and some sewing skills, easy, maybe find something to use as a base since ironic 70s and 80s fashions are a meme now
shoes - any cheap shoe store with retarded tacky colors

all together - several hours of labor, a couple pieces of clothing, and finding a little Dom monoeye accessory and you have an easy, stylish Domfu cosplay that will probably break the bank
>>
>>14607523
But are you a cute little girl? This is the important part.
>>
File: Gelgoogtristars.jpg (31KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Gelgoogtristars.jpg
31KB, 480x270px
Had resources allowed for it, I'd imagine they would be using Custom variants of the MS-14Bs with there custom colors. Given how the Black-Tri Stars had been operating Zaku variants for the majority of the war, the Gelgoogs interface would feel much more at home than the Doms.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x896px
A Zakrello like all the other Zeon aces.
>>
>>14608855
I know Zeon has no souls and love to commit war crimes but why would they do such a horrific thing to their own aces?
>>
>>14608660
I have access to a moderately cute girl who loves making clothes. If nothing else I could convince her to make them for a cute girl.
>>
>>14610108
Will you wear the skirt though?
>>
Whhhhhhy did the dub make them southern?
>>
>>14610132
No, the cosplay would be for someone else. I have worn miniskirts before though and they're actually pretty comfy, would recommend.
>>
File: Black Tri-Stars Gelgoogs.jpg (505KB, 787x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Black Tri-Stars Gelgoogs.jpg
505KB, 787x1171px
>>14607296
>>
Only bump I'll give.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.