[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did /m/ feel about Regalia before it was canceled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: yandere-360955-alecto-dres.jpg (478KB, 1980x1261px) Image search: [Google]
yandere-360955-alecto-dres.jpg
478KB, 1980x1261px
So how did /m/ feel about Regalia before it was canceled for being too /u/?
>>
>>14605675
It was too /u/.
>>
>>14605675
Yui was clearly a thinly veiled Trump allegory.
>>
I liked it. It felt like a shitty, poorly written mid 00s anime. I mean that in a good way.
>>
Wait it's cancelled ?
>>
>>14605675

wait what?
>>
>>14605716
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-27/regalia-anime-halts-broadcast-after-episode-4-will-restart-airing-in-september/.104753

>The announcement cited the reason for the temporary cessation of the broadcast as there being a "recognizable difference between the show's planned quality [and the current quality]." The announcement further explained that because it is difficult to cancel the production, the staff will adjust the structure and schedule of the production in order to deliver a better product.
>>
>>14605716
>>14605721
Guys who made it didn't think it looked good enough so they're delaying it until it meets their standards.
>>
>>14605735
>>14605724
Oh.. I'll take it. I dig this show let em do their thing
>>
I dropped it after 1 episode. It didn't seem to have any hook beyond some halfhearted yuribait
>>
>>14605780
>half hearted yuribait
I believe I'm not the first one to tell you that you're suck at analyzing a show.
>>
>>14605780
I fucking hate yuribait more than anything else in media, but the first episode was fine. Well, fine in that respect, anyway.
>>
>>14605780
I got hooked by how INSANE the premise is.
>Two sisters
>but wait, the loli is actually immortal and far older
>but wait, she's also literally a sentient mech
>but wait, she's also got the potential to genocide entire nations if she isn't careful
>but wait her adopted sister isn't just some bog-standard schoolgirl, she's actually the empress of an ENTIRE FUCKING NATION as well as becoming the co-pilot of the loli/mech

And all this was animated incredibly well. The fights were very crazy and kinetic. The gimmicky enemies kinda remind me of G-Gundam.
>>
>>14605675
I liked it so fuck them.
>>
I enjoyed it, even if it was monster-of-the-week formula for the first few episodes (albeit they did run out of the mecha balls by the end of it).

The premise behind it was actually pretty darn interesting with all that hidden mythology, mechs being characters in on themselves and of course the fact they directly interacted with who could only be villains at this point.

It wasn't the best thing since sliced bread but it definitely has enough going for it to entertain and I'm looking forward to the resuming in September.
>>
>>14605724
I need to catch up, but did it go full QUALITY or was it a script problem?
Or worse, are they going to change the hand drawing into full CGI?
>>
>>14607291

I like how this makes the mech look like it's rolled up it's sleeves to give a beat down.
>>
>>14607638
>but did it go full QUALITY
Not really, no. And that's usually not an issue either way.
>>
File: 2bbdcdbf0da2e156.jpg (25KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
2bbdcdbf0da2e156.jpg
25KB, 400x296px
見る限り、こんな話をどうしてあんな話に作ったのか?俺は理解できない
>>
It was pretty good. I'm looking forward to september.
>>
File: CnZUiMWUAAAolAc.jpg_large.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CnZUiMWUAAAolAc.jpg_large.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
ALL HAIL ENASTORIA!

Friendly reminder that Charles was also raised with an immortal sibling and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>14605675
>the only 2D robots on the market
>they were actually pretty good
>let's pull them because they're not good enough for our absurd standards
>they did the same to girls und panzer
Fucking Actas.
>>
>>14605675
I thought it was fun.
>>
>>14607291
On paper the premise is insane, in practice it was really dull.
>>
Maybe they can fix the atrocious sound design this time.

I want actual sound effects, not broken microphone noises.
>>
File: 1470584613765.gif (387KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470584613765.gif
387KB, 640x360px
>>14608371
Yeah they said they'll be fixing the audio. Thank god.
>>
>>14608000
If this was a Dynamic Planning show, they would have continued, regardless of how cheap that company is.
>>
>>14608300
How would you know if you dropped it after one episode?
>>
>>14605675
So wait, what's going to fill the timeslot?
>>
>>14609184
Some random SoL already filled the slot.
>>
>>14605724
That... is actually pretty cool of them, will wait till september then
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.