[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ what is the best way to watch patlabor? Chronological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470607652532.jpg (134KB, 966x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470607652532.jpg
134KB, 966x518px
/m/ what is the best way to watch patlabor? Chronological or production order?
>>
>>14604119
Chronological, as always.
>>
>>14604119
Production, as always.
>>
There are a couple different continuities to be aware of. The old anime series + a sequel series & the movie trilogy + a sequel series that it got. Go look up the specifics.

Also there's the manga which I'm personally not familiar with (though I've been meaning to give it a look) but I think that's in it's own continuity too.
>>
>>14604119
Doesn't really matter. Just remember that there's a divergence in continuity.

First OVA---Films---TNG
TV---Second OVA
Minipato
>>
I literally just finished watching the second Patlabor movie and my god that was one of the most annoying, pretentious things I have ever watched.
>>
>>14604164
>The old anime series + a sequel series & the movie trilogy + a sequel series that it got.
What?

It's what this Anon said >>14604183
>>
I watched the first OVA recently and fucking loved it. Felt comfy as fuck.

Dat opening song too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMpI_bc3LrI

Are the movies any good too?
>>
>>14605841
>Are the movies any good too?
The first movie is fucking awesome and I don't think that's a controversial statement. Personally, I thought the second movie was pretentious garbage and the third one is okay although it really has nothing to do with Patlabor.

The TV series + the follow up OVA are great though. Watch that after the first movie.
>>
Does anyone have subs for TNG? All I've ever been able to find is Episode 0 (Shige-san talking about how literally every other character we know and love has left SV2 and how Labors are almost obsolete) and Episode 1 which is alright.
>>
>>14606029
No. No one's subbed it yet.
>>
>>14606029
there was an attempt at crabsticks from machine translating the Chinese ones
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.