[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anyone here backed this? https://www.kickstarter.com/proj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: giga robot.png (819KB, 680x654px) Image search: [Google]
giga robot.png
819KB, 680x654px
So anyone here backed this?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2115086518/giga-robo

I saw a thread about it some time ago and it looks pretty nice , even though some of the designs are sort of plain.
>>
>>14601750
Yes I backed the shit out of it. Really glad they made so many of their stretch goals and even the social goal.
>>
>>14601753
I mean look at all this shit you get now with a pledge.
>>
File: kong.jpg (161KB, 639x871px) Image search: [Google]
kong.jpg
161KB, 639x871px
>>14601764
I'm a little disappointed with the stretch goals, would have loved to see more maps and destroyable buildings instead of just foil super.
At least we got best mech
>>
File: Breetai reading the Update.jpg (131KB, 480x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Breetai reading the Update.jpg
131KB, 480x1036px
>>14601771
I am fine with them being conservative with Stretch Goals. You don't want another Robotech RPG Tactics debacle do you?
>>
>>14601764
>hero robot named Ayzn
>painted completely in traditional villain colors
>anti-villain/semi villain robot
>painted completely in typical protagonist/title robot colors

I don't fucking even their basic grasp of things.
>>
>>14601750
Why is anime wolverine in this game?
>>
>>14601764
>med'racht

Why does the west do this? What is the purpose of this mystery apostrophe. It was kinda quirky for the first and last time like a century ago.
>>
>>14602313
>med'racht

It sounds like Klingons talking while they snarl and choke.
>>
Ryoma adopted Noriko after her dad died?
>>
>>14601750
none of these robos have the oppai missles?
what the fuck?
>>
And that's it finished.

Glad it did so very well, managed to get funded early on and by the finish was only a small amount away from having reached its final stretch goal.

Honestly I'm not even into boardgames very much, much prefer vidya, but I'm happy for how well this all went.
>>
>>14603671
In the last thread we had on Giga Robo I predicted that the first stretch goal would be the only one met. If you'll excuse me, I've got to go wash some egg off my face.

On the upside, plastic buildings. Woo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.