[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in charge of the next UC Gundam installment. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 27

File: jFp0HkK.jpg (176KB, 692x915px) Image search: [Google]
jFp0HkK.jpg
176KB, 692x915px
You are in charge of the next UC Gundam installment.

What do you do and why?
>>
>>14600029
Heat death.
>>
>>14600029
F91 Full series.
>>
Late UC

That era is practically empty.
>>
G-Saviour OVA
>>
>>14600029
Either bridge the gap between CONSENT shit and the kuntala stuff, or adapt Gaia Gear.
or hell, a G-Reco sequel.
>>
>>14600037
Where do you put it in Late UC though? Personally I would go even further from Victory, or Crossbone.

>>14600057
Only if they do some retconning though.
>>
File: Anime_Janai.jpg (78KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Janai.jpg
78KB, 450x660px
Movie Adaptation of this as a Gundam Unicorn prequel.
>>
F91 series
Gaia Gear series
Maybe an ova about some zeon pilots, a probable Full Frontal backstory. Some youngsters may buy this.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (324KB, 1556x986px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
324KB, 1556x986px
>>14600062
>zeek remnants still around in Gaia Gear times

FFS
>>
>>14600029
Char's Deleted Affair: Early-UC? Char? A manga to reprint and sell? Sunrise will love it, and love me.

Then I attempt *insert post CCA story here* adaptation and immediately get fired.
>>
>>14600059
>the gap between CONSENT shit and the kuntala
That's an 8,000 year gap.
The Kuntala stuff happens after Wing, SEED, G, X, AGE, and 00. The cannibalism was probably a result of the Moonlight Butterfly.
>>
File: 7c2d1cb9.jpg (99KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
7c2d1cb9.jpg
99KB, 629x800px
Adapt the Tyrant Sword of Neofalia story as an OVA series.
>>
>>14600072
Well I mean, Unicorn is post CCA, and it did pretty well for Banrise, so maybe you won't get fired?

Also don't most people think that Char's Deleted Affair is shit? I haven't read it so I cant personally comment.
>>
>>14600069
Neo Neo New Reborn Zeon.
>>
>>14600029
I'd do something with post-Quattro Char. I just wanna know what was up with that.
>>
File: Dom_Stutzer_Dowas_Head.jpg (411KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Dom_Stutzer_Dowas_Head.jpg
411KB, 1195x1600px
If I couldn't do an adaptation of Crossbone I'd probably try to make a OVA or short series about a random Dom pilot. Zeonwank aside I think it'd be cool to see the adventures of a young solider on the run at the end of the OYW, his attempts at settling down before the Titians start coming after him, and how he deals with Neo-Zeon and the events of Char's Counterattack. The last episode would be him and his son teaming up to get his old Dom back so they can sell it to a museum to cover his gambling debts/alamony
>>
File: 349634967.jpg (89KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
349634967.jpg
89KB, 341x500px
>>14600029
I'd do a Re:0079. A complete remaster of the original movie trilogy with the original story still entact (no ANT bullshit). The animation would be completely redone as well as some sound effects. The original Japanese voice audio would be used if it can be cleaned up enough (and doesn't pose any legal hurdles) which should keep the Japanese Nationalists and weebs happy. The English dub will be completely redone with the original VAs for the TV dub if possible otherwise a completely new cast would be in order.

Each installment would see limited release in select theatres across the world. First in late-January, second in early-April, last in mid-July. Bluray/DVD combo pack released early-December. Digital distribution of individual installments would follow in late-January/early-Februrary time frame (or just before the next big Gundam release for TV airs).

I'd "try" to fight Bamco execs to not have any new mecha designs introduced but avoid completely new designs and stay within a "Re:0079 Ver." type of thing so they can push new plastic if they want to.
>>
Print money from an Arc Performance adaption, then use my newfound fame and reputation to get some Late UC stuff adapted. Not Crossbone but something. Then direct an AU done properly.
>>
>>14600033
AND NOW HEAAAT ENDDD!
>>
>>14600090
Wait no I've got it concrete now. It's an origin style OVA and the basic plot is Char stumbling into Nanai and then takes the opportunity to seduce her. Maybe he takes some other opportunities, like stealing the Sazabi while on an Anaheim tour. And there'll be a part where he has to steal all the space nazi gold, which could go like mission impossible with a jetpack and grenades, or like Indiana Jones with a jetpack and grenades. Like any origin OVA, Char just perfects his way through the movie. He also kills a bunch of evil (?) Ple's, they'll guard the gold.
>>
File: Zgok-msv-r-colors.jpg (901KB, 852x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Zgok-msv-r-colors.jpg
901KB, 852x1161px
I'd just like to see some serious amphibious warfare during the one year war with tons of submarine shit. I don't think there has been any mecha series to take place primarily underwater, and even though I'm a feddie guy it would be a good excuse to have a Zeon MC and/or to explain how a faction from space had the upper hand when it came to aquatic warfare.
>>
>>14600107
Haven't seen it but Mars Daybreak is all about aquatic mechs and submarines
>>
>>14600107
AQUA GM
Z'GOK CRAB
THAT ZAKU THING FROM MSV-R RoJR
GLORIOUS UNDERWATER BATTLES
I can't wait
>>
>>14600029
>Mobile Suit G-drop
>an anime following an illegal extreme sport where racers pilot mobile suits and race to see who can get from space to earth the fastest without burning to death in the atmosphere. Shooting the other competitors landing gear is fair game

Obligatory re-entry episodes are always great, so every episode of this will be great.
>>
>>14600116
That actually sounds pretty rad. Seems less of a series and more of a one off 40 min OVA to me though.
>>
>>14600073
>Placing SEED and AGE in there
>>
>>14600164
And fucking 00 of all things.
>>
File: MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v12-000.png (2MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v12-000.png
2MB, 1128x1600px
>>14600090
>>14600100
>Origin style backstory for post AEUG Char
I'd rather have something that isn't total shit thanks. ROJR at least seems to throw up something vaguely sensible for that.

>>14600091
Thunderbolt had a sidestory about some veterans acting as scavengers in the desert, a lot like Gundam X I guess.

>>14600094
Ark Performance would be the perfect people to do a late UC story of some kind, they're one of the few groups contributing more than competent manga stories. I'd like to see what new angles they could throw up that avoid the usual storylines.
>>
File: 1392216446912.jpg (16KB, 173x198px) Image search: [Google]
1392216446912.jpg
16KB, 173x198px
>>14600029
>MSV type series that takes place during the OYW with each episode focusing on a different story and theater of the war.
>Muh Crossbone
>AU-UC series that follows one of the alt-timelines from Gihren's Greed.
>Fucking anything that allows non-Newtypes in mook suits to fight each other.
>A generic-middle ground post-F91 series that goes out of its way to trigger neckbeards by solidifying G-Saviour as canon.
>>
File: 1408458074385.jpg (142KB, 414x510px) Image search: [Google]
1408458074385.jpg
142KB, 414x510px
>>14600059
>adapt Gaia Gear
Please don't
>>
>>14600029
Kai Shiden's Excellent Adventure
>>
>>14600029
>What do you do and why?
emulate kill em all tomino
>>
>>14600029
The war where the moonlight butterfly was used
>>
>>14600393
We'll finally get to see Turn A's original pilot.
>>
>>14600288
I dunno, i think ridiculous Char wank is great and we need more of it in the world. And it's important to note that i'd be in charge. I don't think I can do a Char, or anybody justice, so why even bother trying to make a serious entry in the franchise? Might as well have fun with it.
>>
>>14600060
They could retcon the whole thing and make their own version since bandai and sunrise ignore it
>>
>>14600107
Everyone knows it's because the feddies didn't give a fuck about the sea, and rightly so. Zeons amphibious MS program was stupendously expensive.
>>
File: 2.jpg (180KB, 728x1028px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
180KB, 728x1028px
Something based on the supply and engineering side of things, with ground soldiers too.
>>
>>14600393
Ohhhh but keep it secret until the last few episodes! Imagine the freakout when turn A is revealed at the end
>>
>>14600029
Full series for F91 with Tomino doing storyboards.
>>
File: 1454126790830.jpg (327KB, 1640x940px) Image search: [Google]
1454126790830.jpg
327KB, 1640x940px
I'm worried less by the story and more by who would direct. They would really need to emphasize the size, which is something I notice few directors have done, lately. Fighting scenes would need to be a good mix between dueling (for main character philosophy exposition) and military tactics.
>>
>>14600029
Full F91 TV+Crossbone ovas to make /m stop whinning (myself included).
>>
>>14600029
Go full Star Trek: Enterprise.
Show the pre UC earth sphere and come up with a bullshit reason for the teenage protagonist to pilot a chunky prototype mobile suit that happens to be named GUNDAM even if the white devil was supposed to be the first Gundam and mobile suits in general were only developed like 80 years later.
Maybe pick up some of that Laplace box bullshit, even if the mere ideas of newtypes was first developed 60 years later by Zeon Deikun or introduce a masked rival/anti-hero that turns out to be Zeon Deikuns ancestor.
I bet /m/ and the whole of Japan would implode from all the autism canon debtates
>>
>>14600658
>Show the pre UC earth sphere
So, Look for Avenir?

I wonder why that never got turned into an anime, or why Tomino chose to fully write that himself instead of Crossbone.
>>
>>14600673
I was more thinking about how back in the day during season 1 of 00 there were speculations how it could be a prequel to UC Gundam
>>
>>14600034
Underrated post

I would make a full f91 series, make sure there were plenty of gunpla, and use 00s animation team to make it.
>>
>>14600658
They made this, it's called Origin.
>>
Dark History but only if Sunrise is already on suicide watch.
>>
>>14600034
This, basically.

Other than that, if I had to animate an existing side story, I'd love to do Plot to Assassinate Gihren. A great, tense, political thriller with some great MS action. Also a Zeon centric story that doesn't fellate Zeon, a rarity these days.

My dream project? A side story focusing on some grunts during Victory. Sort of like an 08th MS Team without the retarded Romeo & Juliet love story. Preferably they'd b piloting Javelins but if you absolutely must have Gundams in it, then they could be using variants of the Feds mass produced F91's. (Come to think of it, 'The Last F91's' does have a nice ring to it).
>>
>>14600029
Idea is kind of shit, but the best I can come up with at 9:30am.
End the UC with a Shin Mazinger Zero or Devolution type story which serves as a crossover with other Gundam continuities.
Might include a Gundam unit which would be Ideon based and is powered by new type ghosts.
>>
>>14600029
A late UC story, if not Gaia Gear, maybe Tyrant Sword, or Mad Wang.

Failing that, go wild with a group of surviving cyber newtypes working as their own small crime group; pushing drugs, liquor, and intel, prostituting themselves, and making hits to make their living. Most of them are Puru clones, but some of them are from other cyber newtype facilities. A tiny few of them are normal humans who've earned their loyalty. All of them having been abandoned and left to die in the most remote colonies/stations. They eventually steal a modern ship out from under a bunch of drunken and drugged Feds, and go pirating, rather than remain at the colony they're stuck in rotting away with the same old.

Basically, kind of like a UC setting involving a mafia-like family such as Rose Gun Rose, with a bit of pirating/privateering thrown in.
>>
>>14600029
Fully adapt the Origin.
>>
File: rgm-79g.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rgm-79g.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
Not so much a true Gundam series as a spin-off.

A UC story told like 08th MS Team, but from the perspective of the luckless GMs.

It's basically akin to "Fury". I imagine GM pilots would develop a rather fatalistic attitude to war, far more so than a Gundam pilot would.

Not to mention a really good GM pilot would need genuine skill to survive, due to inferior armor.

There's a lot more suspense when a mere Zaku is capable of taking you down easily.
>>
>>14600893
>My dream project? A side story focusing on some grunts during Victory. Sort of like an 08th MS Team without the retarded Romeo & Juliet love story. Preferably they'd b piloting Javelins but if you absolutely must have Gundams in it, then they could be using variants of the Feds mass produced F91's. (Come to think of it, 'The Last F91's' does have a nice ring to it)
If we were ever to have another grunt story this is what I wish would happen

>>14601036
I love this idea. Space Pirates/Mafia are one of the few creative avenues left for UC Gundam, and there's a lot you can do with that setting.
>>
>>14601036

That gives me a similar idea. Ex-Zeon and Federation personnel join forces, unable to cope with the outbreak of peace. Wracked by PTSD, they're reduced to scavenging. The irony is not lost on them. In a universe that no longer seems to understand them, the ex-military personnel find their former enemies are the only ones that comprehend their pain.

We've seen lots of stories about the war, we haven't seen many about how hard dealing with the peace can be.
>>
>>14601095

Probably because there's barely any fucking peace in early UC to begin with.
>>
>>14601104

Yes. Repeat wars really mess up the Zeon and Federation personnel who get disillusioned and sick of it.

Eventually some conclude the only escape is to flee into space. They're sick of it all.
>>
File: RX-78-02.jpg (341KB, 1600x1141px) Image search: [Google]
RX-78-02.jpg
341KB, 1600x1141px
>>14600093
They've already hinted that this is what they essentially hope to do with Origin if it's successful enough.
>>
File: SENKI0081_vol02_0043.jpg (692KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SENKI0081_vol02_0043.jpg
692KB, 1122x1600px
>>14601061
>I imagine GM pilots would develop a rather fatalistic attitude to war, far more so than a Gundam pilot would.
I sincerely doubt that, since aside from the ones you see bite it on-screen/on-panel to establish that the enemy they are fighting is a genuine threat, GMs pretty much dominated just about every front of the war.

If anything, if you want to make a fury style OVA or whatever, Zakus would be the way to go.
>>
>>14601203
I hope it's not. I have no desire to see any more Origin stuff animated, as good as the manga was.
>>
>>14601236
Well not really the early GMs, but I agree. Hell, if it's an underfunded position (a forgotten front, so to speak) then they might be stuck in Zaku Is or something. I think being transferred to the assault force (aka distracting cannon fodder) against Jaburo would be a pretty cool climax to the story.
>>
I'd make a sequel G-savior movie
>>
>>14601255
You MIGHT be able to get that across with the RGM-79E.

The vanilla RGM-79 on the other hand pretty much laid waste to Zeon left and right.

With losses, yes, but not on the scale that would give them a fatalistic view, especially within that time frame. Hell, most GM pilots would be stoked that they can actually fight back now.

If you want to get across the attitude from Fury, you'd need to do it with Zeon come late December, or with Type 61s or something. GM pilots having that attitude just doesn't make sense unless they were on a front that was heavily in favor of Zeon, which is none that come to mind aside from maybe the Thunderbolt sector.
>>
>>14601071
>I love this idea. Space Pirates/Mafia are one of the few creative avenues left for UC Gundam, and there's a lot you can do with that setting.
>>14601095

Yeah, I mainly want a UC story focusing on those bred for war and abandoned and them banding together to live day-to-day until they get an opportunity to escape and do what they truly wanted.

I'd personally want it to be a grunt-centric story, them starting off with old MS that are falling apart and they even had to cannibalize their teammates' suits just to keep one or two working for some of the wetwork they may do, until they're able to steal said ship and it's MS complement and start their own pirating/privateering venture. Of course, Banrise would probably want at least one Gundam, so I'd say maybe go with a low-tech Gundam; it's more of a highly customized mass-production unit just fitted with a Gundam head, rather than an uber prototype. Or towards the end introduce an actual Gundam they steal during one of their pirating operations, maybe a slight homage to the original MSG by having them successfully raid and steal a prototype from a colony and go White Devil on the Feds and Zeon remnants alike.

I'd mainly like to it incorporate some kitbashes and frankenmechs, as well as MSVs never normally featured, whether fanmade or Bandai original, reflecting the survivor/scavenger nature of the group until they begin to make off with better units and equipment. Of course, even while their MS/MA may look more professional, I'd like for there to be some individuality to the MS.

That would allow for some Gunpla variety while making use of some existing molds.
>>
TV : Gundam F91
OVA : Gundam Sentinel
Movie : Gundam SEED DESTINY Sequel
>>
G Gundam Gaiden
>>
>>14600061
where do you find this translated?
>>
>>14600029

I don't kill all of the extraneous female characters at the end.
>>
>>14600029
Advance of Zeta
Ha ha time for TITANS

Or maybe MSV-R Johnny Ridden, that would be fun.
>all the X's Gelgoog kits
>Vasuki Team kits
>Filler episode of Yazan and the Yazanlings training

>>14601236
>not doing it with Type 61s
>>
I want a series that shows the crisis that led to the end of UC. That would be pretty cool, but depressing.
>>
>>14600034
Came here to post this
>>
>>14600029
Kill it. It's fucking garbage.
>>
Street racing Dom pilots
>>
File: Source.png (402KB, 873x401px) Image search: [Google]
Source.png
402KB, 873x401px
>>14600061

>Reads Wikipedia summary
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing some more of operation odessa from the perspective of feddie ground forces.
the feddie forces was mainly tanks and infantry while the zeon forces had plenty of mobile suits, so imagine the terror and anguish of a tank company having to take on a single zaku and lose most of the company doing so.
Then they adapt and get better at fighting guerilla style against their superior foe.

or maybe something with kou from star dust memory, i dont remember if he got into any other stories after stardust memory.
>>
File: Xi_Gundam_-_Ver_Ka.jpg (726KB, 2986x2105px) Image search: [Google]
Xi_Gundam_-_Ver_Ka.jpg
726KB, 2986x2105px
What: Hathaway's Flash OVA series like unicorn, since they were both book series.
Why: Try to deny that you find the Ξ Gundam sexy as fuck.
>>
>>14600029

Alien invasion.
>>
>>14603280
>Try to deny that you find the Ξ Gundam sexy as fuck.
ew

slightly interested in the gustav carl, but fuck those overbearing pieces of 80s "art" that are the penelope and xi
>>
File: Rx-104.jpg (26KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rx-104.jpg
26KB, 264x400px
>>14603293
Okay, I agree with you on the Penelope, but the Ξ isn't bad at all compared to the Penelope's dragon bullshit. What about the Odysseus? That's more gundam-esque than the Penelope. I'd say it goes Penelope<Ξ<Odysseus in terms of design.
>>
>>14603280
My bet is that a few years from now we are going to get a Hathaway's Flash OVA retconned to work with the ending of Unicorn. Ξ is sexy as fuck, and would sell a ton of Gunpla.

I hope they don't try to dumb it down too much for the anime.
>>
File: RX-105_02.jpg (637KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
RX-105_02.jpg
637KB, 1500x1062px
>>14603293
Also, armor-purged Ξ looks okay. The huge overdesigned armor on regular Ξ makes sense, since it's like 2x as big as almost every other gundam. It needs a lot more to protect it, since it's a bigger target, and is able to use better/newer technology than gundams before it (minovsky craft, missile funnels, dual mega beam cannons, etc). It's not a great explanation, but I think it looks pretty good.
>>
>>14603344
It is appearing in a lot more side games than it used too.
>>
Ideon vs Unicorn
>>
Huge breasts
>>
File: gundam-ecole-du-ciel-1.jpg (58KB, 576x817px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-ecole-du-ciel-1.jpg
58KB, 576x817px
>>14600029

Girl protagonist

not necessarily Asuna, but also not necessarily NOT Asuna
>>
I'd go with a WAY later UC story. Something not that far away from the start of the Reguild calendar.

I'd have humanity fully colonize the solar system. (aka out to Pluto) Massive population numbers and resource shortages are causing major problems within all parts of the solar system. Scientists are desperate to find ways for humanity to leave the solar system (FTL, sleeper ships) but full blown war seems a forgone conclusion.
>>
>>14600029
Wow, Martha looks so fucking hot on that poster.
>>
More stuff near Jupiter.
>>
File: Rgm-79-adam.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rgm-79-adam.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>14601236
>>14601255

well, to be honest the early shermans were considered the strongest tanks when they first deployed in Africa. That 75 mm gun laid waste to any italian tanks and early Panzers, and since it was on a turret instead of a derpy sponson like the M3 it was more flexible. Of course, once the allies hit Italy/France/Germany and faced higher numbers of STuGs, Panthers, and a few Tigers did the whole "Ronson" meme begin.

I could easily see it going this way for GM pilots, espically starting with Odessa. Having beam weaponry where the enemy has shell guns and missles leaves a funny feeling in your pants. As soon as they get into space and are forced to fight Rick Doms and Geloogs (I.E. Mass Produced Gundam analouges) do we see them get their shit kicked in.

That's my honest opinion. Fury was all about the end of the war, Geneva Convention violations and PTSD attacks anyway.
>>
File: The 7th Space War.png (195KB, 567x216px) Image search: [Google]
The 7th Space War.png
195KB, 567x216px
>>14600029
The Seventh Space War.
>>
>>14605523
We still see GMs kicking Zeon's shit in, Gelgoogs or otherwise.
>>
File: 08thMSTeamKaren.png (213KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
08thMSTeamKaren.png
213KB, 680x480px
>>14605523
The Ronson slogan was actually launched post-war, and could not have been associated with the M4s at least during the war. Not to mention the fact that most of the fires Sherman crews suffered were from reckless stowage of ammo (wherever they could fit it) rather than their gas engines. German tank crews in North Africa were even scared of the goofy M3 Grant (and later the Lee, once the Americans got involved in 1942) up until upgunned Panzer IVs and Tigers were introduced. The M3s 75mm gun made short work of the earlier German tanks (just like the Shermans) and the smaller caliber weaponry they carried was mostly negated by the M3's, albeit not great, armor. Read the Desert Generals by Correlli Barnett, its a great book.

I'd personally like to see something revolving a small group of pirates or mercs and jury-rigged mobile suits, doing odd-jobs for smaller independent factions and harassing the Feddies, Axis Zeon, Titans, and the AEUG. The protagonists roam space on a hand-me-down frieghter that carries all their gear and loot, and the episodes have them doing something new every time, with an explosive finale. Kind of in the style of Cowboy Bebop, maybe even with a similar background narrative.

Something with a high-octane and speedy feel to it, and a good mix of ground and space combat too.
>Pic related, I really like the Feddie and Zeek tanker-esque gear (helmets, vest, etc) from the 0th MS Team. I wish we'd see it more whenever Ground Combat is covered in Gundam.
>>
File: Zeonpilot.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Zeonpilot.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>>14605961
*08th MS team
Fuckin hell.
>>
I would make an animated Gundam Rock Opera. The characters break into hotblooded singing (with both side's bridge bunnies serving as back up vocalists) at least once an episode, often mid battle, and The Protomen do the entire soundtrack, including background OST, with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqp5RxTUrI as the OP and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySD0qxFDIXI as the ED.

MC Gundam is the RX-78-3, which starts out in it's normal colors and gets a post-war repaint after the OYW ends, along with extra weapons and a Full Armor equipment set.

Setting starts out as an OYW Side Story about a man born on Side 3 fighting for the Federation, piloting the RX-78-3 aboard the Blanc Rival to take back his homeland from tyrants. Villain(ess) is a former lover of the protagonist and an ace pilot that eventually joins the Chimera Corps. The show proceeds through the end of the OYW to 0082, where a joint Federation/RoZ operation to fight a revolt within the Republic of Zeon's self defense forces takes place, whom his old lover is revealed to be leading. They eventually have a final duel in front of that weird Zabi Capitol building, which is damaged at the climax when he rams her suit into it and pierces her cockpit with his saber. At the end of the show, the operation to take back Side 3 from the revolt within the Defense orces is later revealed to have secretly been agreed upon by the Federation and the Prime Minister of Zeon in February of 0080 as a condition to allow the Republic of Zeon to remain an independant state, and the protagonists old lover/revolt's leader is revealed to be an agent of Darcia Bakharov that is from one of the families loyal to Deikun that was purged in the years before the OYW, who wanted to cleanse her homeland from the Zabi taint.
>>
>>14600029
If I had full reign...Probably something similar to Gundam X. Have it set 20 years after Victory, another war broke out and fucked everything up. Use it to comment on the repeating cycle of war. Essentially a Gundam X and Turn A mash up.

If Bandai was watching over my shoulder...Just another 0079 rehash but for the second season mix it up and make it like Zeta. Because that's what Bandai likes to see.
>>
>>14600093
I would back this 100%
>>
>>14600107
MS Gundam Thunderbolt, the manga, has some amphibious warfare.
>>
>>14601236
Do something like the captured Zaku unit in Igloo, but they've got Zaku Is mostly and have to fight IIs and Doms.
>>
Who's the woman in the bottom right? I don't remember anyone in unicorn being a total fox.
>>
>>14606339
> I would make an animated Gundam Rock Opera. The characters break into hotblooded singing
I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't happened yet.

>(with both side's bridge bunnies serving as back up vocalists)
Zeeks don't have bridge bunnies though. They're almost always older men.
>>
File: bigzam.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bigzam.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
mass produce big zam and succeed. any questions?
>>
>>14600029
Another OYW series with like ten Gundams that make Amuro's look like shit and new Zakus that'll make even Char's Gelgoog and Zeong look like trash. It'll get instant approval from the higher ups.
>>
>>14600029 (OP)
Take the story from the first Dynasty Warriors Gundam and adapt it into a series. Blow most of the budget bringing Domon's original English dub va back out of retirement.
>>
>>14607863
Isn't Mark Gatha a doctor now? "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power, its burning grip tells me to save you"
>>
>>14607893
I heard he was a dentist.
>>
>>14607620
I think it's supposed to be Martha.
>>
>>14602489
Frankly, that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>14607835
But Chars gelgoog literally did nothing but job, I can't remember a single cool thing it ever did but lose.
>>
If I were given both the budget and support, a series which focused on multiple fronts of the same war. Instead of the boring old standard of following one elite ship and its crew around, there'd be 5 or 6 of them. And of course this also means they'd have different people they'd be fighting which greatly increases the cast size even more.

When an Odessa-esque operation comes up, we may see some of these crews interact with one another. Though I think at least one crew would simply not interact with any other simply due to being in a remote sector. And while each crew may have their own MC, there wouldn't be a one single true MC above them all.

One in fact, may even die or become seriously injured to the point where they won't recover enough to pilot again/during the series. The story around that ship would then be like early ZZ with a more somber tone. Having lost their elite ace pilot, how effective will that ship continue to be? Will they continue their amazing feat streak or rack up successive failures and get folded into another unit, or outright killed off?

Obviously would need at least 100 episodes to develop each group to a satisfactory degree. Oh, and the OP would change depending on which group is being focused on for that particular episode.

>>14605167
Also this.

>>14605865
What about 1 through 6? Or were those UC/G/W?
>>
>>14607893
>>14607921
Seems like he's doing well for himself now.
>>
>>14607921
>>14607893
forgot link
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/4000650/Dr-Mark-Gatha-Winnipeg-MB.html
>>
>>14600029
Bring Char back some how
>>
>>14610315
>What about 1 through 6?
1. One Year War
2. Gryps War
3. Neo Zeon War
4. Second Neo Zeon War
5. Cosmo Babylon War
6. Zanscare War
>>
>>14610315
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the time period! Mid-UC maybe? Not long after F-91? I really dug the smaller scale MS thing.
>>
>>14600029
MOAR ZEON REMNANTS
>>
File: 1470689675539-1.png (543KB, 524x809px) Image search: [Google]
1470689675539-1.png
543KB, 524x809px
>>14606339
This sounds ridiculously fun. 10/10 would watch.

I'd personally reboot and heavily rewrite G-Saviour
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.