[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is the better polite? They are all flying a Lockheed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: whoisthebestpilot.png (2MB, 1368x1156px) Image search: [Google]
whoisthebestpilot.png
2MB, 1368x1156px
So who is the better polite?

They are all flying a Lockheed F-104 Starfighter
>>
How much planning time does Batman have?
>>
>>14593837
It's always Batman. Batman has infinite plot armor
>>
It's a tie between Max, Wedge, and Fox.
>>
>>14593837
Wedge actually might have the highest kill count, considering he technically killed the DSII.
>>
>>14594364
Lando landed the killing blow, Wedge knocked off a regulator or some other critical subsystem that preceded the destruction of the core itself.
>>
>>14593837
Max is very polite.
>>
>sterling
>>
/co/mrade here, I do know, at least before the New 52 reboot, that Hal is a much better pilot than Batman.

Cyclops is better than Nightcrawler. The former also has the advantage of enhanced spatial awareness due to his power.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Piloting an F-104? Shin Kazama, without question.
>>
>>14594502

Would Cyclops or Nightcrawler even be rated as pilots? I know they fly the Blackbird, but it's never seemed like a notable character trait that they're especially good pilots. I'm not a huge comics reader though, so maybe I missed something. I'm kind of weirded out that Batman is on the list for the same reason: he obviously flies the Batwing, but I'd never have placed him as a great pilot or considered it a notable part of his character. He gets shot down a lot when he uses it from what I recall too.

I'm kind of surprised Luke Skywalker isn't in that list either. Wedge is a great natural pilot, but Luke can (and does) use the force to give him an extra edge Wedge will never have as well as being a great pilot himself.
>>
>>14593837
Max.
This shouldn't even be a debate.
>>
>>14593837
The F-104 does not deserve its poor reputation.
>>
>>14593837
Kurt and Cyclops aren't anything exrrodanairy, basically just the X-Men's busdrivers, Hal Jordan is a test pilot who is more famous for being reckless and crashing jets, Batman usually just flys somewhere so he can parachute into the fray so he doesn't really dogfight that much, especially jot in space.

That leaves:
>Amuro
>Shin
>Max
>Fox
>Wedge
>Hoban

I'd say Amuro
>>
>>14594763
This ^ Wedge is a close second, but Max is Max.
>>
>>14593837
Max, of course.
>>
Max.

He'll shoot them all down while thinking of Milia's hot body.
>>
Max. He might be most suited to flying the F-104, and is already a GENIUS pilot to boot
>>
Max
Of course it's Max.
>>
>>14593837
The only ones who will be able to do something are Fox, Shin, Max and Wedge and even then I would put it between Shin and Max since they are both actual jet pilots who didn't fucking crash their planes like Hal
>>
File: 1460257291502.png (134KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1460257291502.png
134KB, 299x299px
>>14593837
Amuro through some Newtype precog bullshit
>>
>>14593837
Fox always struck me as being quite mild mannered.
>>
Amuro. If he was able to dodge every single bullet/beam spam that came to his way while he piloted big ass robot, he should be more than able to handle a standard jet fighters
>>
>>14596315
despite jet fighters handling completely different from mobile suits?
>>
The real question is who's more terrifying with a GL Ring: Max or Amuro?
>>
>>14596426
even old Amuro doesn't look like the type to have the willpower to handle a GL ring. he's too emotional scared even if he has it under control.
>>
>>14593837
going with amuro
he's got better spacial awareness
ontop of that's he's used to multidirectional G forces and 3d movement
He's also used to preforming complicated and specific movements and controls that would never have to be preform in a standard inflexile craft
although his downfall would probably him being so used to taking blows that he would attempt to shrug off damage that would be fatal
>>
This leaves me with a somewhat unrelated question: how do Newtypes and the Force stack up with each other?

I wanna see Amuro and Luke Skywalker go head to head.
>>
>>14596426
Natural skill and willpower seem to be two different things.
>>
File: 1195523187_3.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1195523187_3.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
I think I'd have to give it to Hal or Shin the rest of them specialize in different types of craft or combat and wouldn't necessarily translate to the Starfighter.

>>14594752
>Would Cyclops or Nightcrawler even be rated as pilots?
I've read a fair bit of X-Men and don't recall anything but standard "let's fly to the mission site" trips.

>>14595769
Would Max be at a disadvantage not being able to transform?
>>
>>14596321
He's piloted the core fighter on several occasions, although Mu would have been a better choice for this list.
>>
>>14593837
How is this /m/
>>
>>14593837

Max or Wedge, leaning towards Max because he's an anime character
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.