[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, does Mellowlink's ending imply that it ends at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mellowendwar.png (351KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mellowendwar.png
351KB, 640x480px
So wait, does Mellowlink's ending imply that it ends at the same time that VOTOMS ends? Both of them have a war starting again.
>>
I believe it's a prequel; IIRC the ending is the START of the war -- or one of its permutations -- in the VOTOMS series.

(Chirico's cameo appearance is an anachronism.)
>>
>>14594249
But from what i heard, it took place during the Votoms TV series and it happened somewhere else. It already implied that the war has ended with all the high brass doing something else mostly.
>>
>>14594249

Mellowlink has the Veela, so it had to have taken place during the same time frame the VOTOMS show takes place in.
>>
>>14593330
holy fuck, that looks awful

bluray with proper transfer when?
>>
>>14596386

Never. The masters were destroyed in a fire.
>>
>>14597347
where's the source on that? I keep hearing that but I can't find any website proving that
>>
>>14597701
Until someone says 'I found the masters' it matters as much as the width of your toenail clippings.

And lost masters are nothing new. Japan has major flooding and earthquakes every other week and something always ends up lost.
>>
>>14597711
i know lost masters are pretty common in Japan but is it 100% confirmed that Sunrise lost the masters for Mellowlink? Maybe they have it but they're just not interested in remastering it right now

that's just my guess though.
>>
>>14596372

VOTOMS doesn't show the beginning of the kummen war, just the end.
>>
>>14593330
As far as I understand it, yes. The war over the remains of Quent fall in in line roughly in line with when the Black Currant forces attack the base Mellowlink is at.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.