[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These nu male faggotas are talking shit on Brain Powerd. Ple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1366x768px
These nu male faggotas are talking shit on Brain Powerd. Please click dislike.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwzmOH0I04
>>
Not your personal army.

Also, Brain Powerd is generally agreed upon as one of Tomino's lesser works.

You're probably a shill, anyways.
>>
>>14589856
Giving them a dislike would mean giving them a view

No thanks
>>
>>14589856
Nice try animevice.com
>>
>>14589876
>Not your personal army.
wtf I thought you were my friends
>>
>>14589856
I regret reading the comments.
>>
>>14589856

Id rather not open there video at all and instead not give them a hit.

Dislikes don't matter, they get paid either way
>>
File: Anime Vice YouTube.png (3MB, 1263x2859px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Vice YouTube.png
3MB, 1263x2859px
It totally looks like "Normalfag the anime channel"

What the fuck are these guys trying to do anyway? were they shitting on a random anime to get more views? BP seems like it was their first so they want with something old their usual viewers didn't watch.

The one with the blue t-shirt was still lost about the setting, and they dared shitting on best girl Hime.
They are affiliated with Vice news right? that would explain why they are so cancerous.
>>
>>14589856
So what? Are people on youtube not allowed to have an opinion anymore?
>>
>>14589856
you're late.
>>
>>14591920

is that Psychic Force?
>>
>>14589856
If I click this then all of their bullshit and affiliated bullshit will be in my YouTube feed. I have no prior knowledge of whether that channel is monetized or not and thus will not even click it willfully as I do not wish to feed these worthless people.

So if I can make the conscious decision to avoid anime critics(On Youtube) as I personally feel they often offer no real insight I would be unable to discern myself or even work in the industry, enjoy what I like while being able to give reasons for WHY I like them and generally still enjoy anime then why can't you?
>>
>>14591920
>giving them attention
oh shit what are you doing nigga?
>>
>>14589888
I am,

>>14589879
>>14591670
>>14594271
>>14594291
are right. Just ignore it, don't feed any ad revenue into their jewtube scam.

The best you can hope for is that their video turns out to be unprofitable and that they return to commenting on things they actually know.
>>
>>14594245

Damn, that is Burn Griffith on that banner.

Know what, fuck the rest ya'll, these guys are pretty alright with me. Psychic Force does get nearly enough respect as a fighter.
>>
do these guys even do anything?

they haven't made a vid in 5 months
>>
>>14589856
To be fair there is a lot to talk shit about when it comes to Brain Powered.
>>
>talking shit about Brain Powered

Nice, I'll leave a like.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.