[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be Xenogears figures or model kits How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

>there will never be Xenogears figures or model kits

How about a Xenogears/saga/blade thread /m/?
>>
File: 56144890_p20.png (556KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
56144890_p20.png
556KB, 600x800px
Are the Xeno threads on /m/ usually better than the ones on /v/?
>>
>>14590105
Only when they exclude the shitstains known as Saga and Blade.

Gears not only had the only good story, but also the only fun gameplay.
>>
File: 1468794860299.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1468794860299.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>14590126
My nigga. Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>14589844
Id pay top dollar for Xenogears kits.
>>
File: Original Weltall 01.jpg (898KB, 2268x1577px) Image search: [Google]
Original Weltall 01.jpg
898KB, 2268x1577px
>>14590190
I would love an Alpha and id Weltall kits.
>>
>>14590126
Hey, I enjoyed some of the Xenosaga games.
>>
File: 183848229.jpg (86KB, 930x720px) Image search: [Google]
183848229.jpg
86KB, 930x720px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>14590105
/v/ actually has amazing xenogears and saga threads since no one has really played them.
If you start a thread at the right time you'll get a good discussion going.
Same for ZoE and Megaman legends
>>
>>14589844
Just kitbash.
You can make pretty much any mach with the many gunpla and other plamo kits out there
>>
>>14589844
More like there will never be a properly budgeted xenogears remake ever.
>>
>>14589844
>neo-m is filled with so many people that have no idea what xenogears is
How does this make you feel /m/?
>>
This game is far more enjoyable when actually picking up on the ho/m/ages and inspirations everywhere. Not to sound elitist but I'm sure most of it flew right over the heads of the fanbase back then, and still even today.

Stuff like
>lolol fukin power rangers reference xd
when it came to the G-Elements for instance
>>
File: Best Xenogears Party.jpg (266KB, 850x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Best Xenogears Party.jpg
266KB, 850x1078px
>>14596441
Feels bad man and i'm not even from /m/, i just come here in hopes of Gears and ZoE threads
>>
I could've sworn there was a kit of Weltall.
>>
>>14590126
But I like all of the Xeno games.
>>
>>14590126
>fun gameplay
I dunno brah, I like Xenogears but both battle systems lost their appeal once you figure out there's exactly one way to win every fight and most of the options they give you are useless.
>>
>Played Xenogears vehemently
>Reach disc 2
>Can't stomach the budget slideshow format
>Decide to take a hiatus and pick up the game at another time.
That was 15 years ago.
>>
>>14590126

Hey, XCX had a lot going for it

It's a great game, solid 9/10

>Positive
Good character creation
Good characters
Brilliant world design
Interesting story
Lots of world building and background stories
Soundtrack is mostly good and fits the world very well
Combat is vastly improved from the first Xenoblade, features lots of customisation
So many fucking side quests to keep you busy
The robots are fun and make you feel incredibly powerful when you get them, they're like getting vehicles in FF games except you can use them to fight some of the enemies that were bullying you on food
Hearing "Over the Rainbow" for the first time is probably my favorite moment of video games in the past 10 years, I hope it is yours too
>Meh
By some kind of weird twist, some of the worst songs in the soundtrack are in the areas you'll be visiting most but I guess this depends on if you like them or not
The graphics are some of the best on the WiiU, but feel very 2011, hit or miss for some people
Voice acting is extremely hit or miss
>Negative
The story, although I maintain it as good, is told through sparse chapters that rely on you to seek information through side questing, it feels very disjointed
Hearing "Over the Rainbow"s opening synth notes while jumping over a rock is a pain in the arse after 250 hours
The online is shitty. Like, hard to stay connected for a half hour shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 800x450px
not alone
>>
>>14597290
Now Compile Heart makes whole games in that format. Such is the way of this rotten world.
>>
File: 1468894346021-tv.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468894346021-tv.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
I played Gears for about 20 hours and then dropped it for a year, only to come back to it now. And I can see why I stopped playing it
>combat is shallow as sin, deathblows are just a flashy way of giving you the illusiom of depth when all stronger deathblows do is just deal more damage instead of doing something unique
>gear combat is essentially the same with some changed rules and a fuel meter which rarely runs out in combat anyways
>saving AP is just there to do burst damage
>magic abilities are character limited rather than class limited, but you only get to choose three party members
>crappy jumping puzzles with an isometric perspective
>why does the Vierge materialize hearts when attacking? not only does it feel out of place, but girly ass shoujo shit has no place in my /m/anly /m/echa either
>encounter designs are unbelievably repetitive
>it really feels like the director turned his idea for a mechanime into a game
>a lot of the quests in the game feel like almost-filler Gundam episodes
>dialogue feels rather constrained
>the open world is a farce, there's little to actually explore anyways and all you ever get to to do is move from A fo B
>the church is evil!!!!!1!!
>>
>>14589844
Why doesn't Sunrise Studio 1 and Bandai make an anime for this?
>>
>>14598396
Pussy, you actually save god in the end of the game Fucko.
>>
File: ANSWER ME DOMON.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ANSWER ME DOMON.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>14598451

They did, it was called G Gundam
>>
>>14598535
You kill god with the power of god to save god.

This is the xenomyth in a nutshell.
>>
>>14598561
>tfw this grahf-ass motherfucker even has a super mode at the end of ARR

wasted potential
>>
>>14598561
Wait is this an actual grahf reference?! Or do this guy and grahf reference something else?
>>
>>14599431
Gaius' armor in FFXIV is supposed to be a reference to the Archadian Judges in FFXII but yeah, the hanging ornaments really make his helmet look somewhat similar to Grahf. A lot of people have also made this connection before from what I found on Google but there's no concrete evidence that it is a Grahf reference though.
>>
>>14598561
>G Gundam
>1994
>Xenogears
>1998

Suuuure.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.