[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other series out there like FLAG, but better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Are there any other series out there like FLAG, but better?

By "like FLAG" I mean:

>Non-mecha-pilot main character
>Mecha are highly subjected to the laws of physiscs and mechanics and aren't god machines
>Support operations are given as just as much emphasis, if not more, than the actual combat operations
>>
File: Ryvius.jpg (144KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ryvius.jpg
144KB, 1280x1024px
Infinite Ryvius
>>
>>14584644
Macross II has this
none of the other things, but it does have that
>>
>>14584644
Evangelion
>>
>>14584820

who do you consider the main character of NGE?
>>
So Ra No Wo To seems up your alley

Main character has no ability to control a mecha and their only job is to blow a bugle when told to

>Mecha are highly subjected to the laws of physiscs and mechanics and aren't god machines
The main mech of the show is out of action for a majority of the show for a lack of parts (and in some cases a lack of knowledge of how to produce said parts (i.e. lenses with high degree of angular accuracy))

>Support operations are given as just as much emphasis, if not more, than the actual combat operations
Support operations of the mech-platoon (from aquiring funds to pay the soldiers to conducting hearts-and-minds operations with the locals) are the heart of the show with little combat ever seen.
>>
>>14584644
I'm going to assume you already watched Gasaraki, right?
>>
>>14584644
>>Support operations are given as just as much emphasis, if not more, than the actual combat operations

Then it's not really a /m/ show, is it? It's something else but with mecha in the background, that's all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.