[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dying on your knees like a bitch to the man who's fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: GaliGal.jpg (396KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GaliGal.jpg
396KB, 1280x720px
>Dying on your knees like a bitch to the man who's fucking your kid sister and cucked you with the girl you orbited as a kid
Is there a more JUST character in Gundam?
>>
You forgot the part where he tricked you into being a massive hypocrite by getting you to sign off on turning your junior into a cyborg.
>>
File: feels.jpg (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
4KB, 180x180px
>>14584447
I honestly felt really bad for Ein and Gali, I thought McGhillis would of had room for them in his new Gjallahorn. Speaking of McGhillis, do we think he actually has good intentions? Or is he about to go full on space hitler?
>>
>>14584436

Never saw him die outright and the blade clearly missed the cockpit.

IBO doesn't have the stones to kill anyone remotely important except for people who were walking dead already like Biscuit, he'll probablt come back,
>>
>>14584469
I was pretty surprised when we saw Lafter and the other girl pilot at the end, thought they were done for.

I honestly would be okay with Gali being alive because I liked him, but he's dead m8.
>>
>>14584469
Unfortunately he doesn't have delicious anime tiddies so he's ded.
>>
>>14584482

When the show had killed no-one else off at that point except assholes and walking corpses, you were surprised at that?

It's precisely because of that that I feel they're utterly unwilling to kill Gali, let alone anyone else.
>>
Chronicle had a hard life too.
>constantly get pushed around by superiors, wear panties on head
>being constantly beaten by a 13-year-old
>war prize waifu makes him whipped
>niece hates him
>sister couldn't care less about him
>dies as he lived: anticlimactically
>>
>>14584436
He's literally Garma
>>
>>14584460
Gali had to die to create a power vacuum in the families, since Gali's family lost their heir and next in line to be family head.
>>
File: 134205qpvsuk19i3seu099.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
134205qpvsuk19i3seu099.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
This is uncomfirmed but I am pretty sure one of the prototype kits they showed at the gundam expo was a modified Kimaris.
>signature face hidden under huge antena
>similar chest
>a knight sword
>leg thruster
but really he might actually be dead
>>
>>14584613
No. Garma got the girl, and died for what he believed. Gali-Gali is even worse.
>>
>>14584436
Ein

>Senior dies in a honor duel
>Disregard everything he stands for
>Dedicate his self to mudering baby big Boss and crew
>Terrible pilot
>Can't go five seconds without screaming about crank
>Race traitor
>becomes a gundam
>Still losses

What a fag
>>
>>14584639
>Becomes a Gundam

Becomes a Graze*
>>
File: dont worry galieo.png (865KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dont worry galieo.png
865KB, 1366x768px
>>14584436
He will be alive in s2?
>>
>>14585124
Oh of course, he will be the Quattro of s2.
>>
I don't really get why they had to include a zabi/char subplot in IBO.

It hasn't really added anything to the show. If anything it would be much more interesting if the nobles were actually good and the bad guys were the merchant backed mercenaries.
>>
>>14585156
I think it was setting up s2 and Gali will join up with tekkadan under a different name so that they will eventually fight ChocoChar.

Though he will try and kill him my himself sometimes etc etc.

Then near the end Gali is fighting this Mobile Armor who his sister is piloting, not knowing who its being piloted by he kills her.
>>
>>14585170
>joining the guys that killed your childhood friend, many of your comrades and your protege
But then again this Okada
>>
>>14585410
Oh he only joins them because he wants to murder the fuck out of ChocoChar who is probably fucking his little sister.

He would use the fuck out of Tekkadan like a dagger in the night or a fucking distraction so he can kill him himself.
>>
File: 1469850548236.gif (2MB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1469850548236.gif
2MB, 850x850px
>>14584436
I was laughing so hard during that scene, McGillis is such an asshole I love him.

Looking forward to seeing more of him in S2.

But then I remember Okada.
>>
>>14584436
This bitch is small time come back wen you Chronicle level.
>>
File: 1420224934552.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420224934552.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>14585431
I can already see it he joins with the intention of using them to kill McGillis and Tekkadan from the inside but ends up warming up to them because they're kids and she has a little sister who is also a kid and why the fuck does eveyone in this fucking show has a brother or a sister?
>>
>>14585485
Family means many things, anon.

McGillis is fated to die because he doesn't believe in family, only in merit.
>>
>>14585485
>but ends up warming up to them because they're kids
This.
This has the Gundam Writing™ all over the place and it's probably what's going to happend
>>
>>14585485
The importance of family is one of the main themes of the show
>>
>>14585485
Because family and getting family'd is the central theme of the show.

Just think about, I don't think there is a single character who the word "family" isn't relevant to him/her in some form or another.
>>
>>14585541
McGillis.

Well, ok, "family" is relevant to him, in the sense that "family" is what gives nepotism its meaning.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>14584436
>>
>>14585554
There is that and there is also the fact that he is trying to take over Gjallarhorn by screwing over the seven ruling families, thereby making the central antagonist within the parameters established by the show's themes.

Also, now that I think about it "family" isn't relevant to that beard minister guy, maybe they just half-assed it, like the rest of the show.
>>
>>14584621
Doesn't make sense Gali would of supported him anyways if he actually wants to reform.

Carta was a moron. Gali was a good pilot, open to new ideas and not totally retarded.
>>
>>14586128
This, I completely understood why McGhillis would take Carta out of the picture, more trouble than she's worth. But Gali? Nigga was his right hand man since day one and he still just backstabs him.
>>
>>14587065
They wanted a garma, they just messed up the execution terribly. There was no real logic behind it. With Char you were building a back story to that since episode one. Here you get a guy who legitimately supports McGhillis, and would stand behind him against the system. Hell even let the man fuck his sister. It just doesn't sell. There's no reason for proper hatred or the revenge angle to exist. It just makes him a complete asshole.
>>
>>14587195
McGillis does not act out of hate or revenge, his actions are calculatedfor him to access the ultimate leadership of Gjallahorn.

Actually every chararcter in IBO is extremely pragmatic, they never act based on emotions.
>>
>>14586128
Chocolate needed 100% control, gali isn't the kind of guy who will do what is necessary needed for such reformation
>>
>>14584623
Considering how Tekkadan recycles, I wouldn't be surprised if they stole the Kimaris or if ChocoChar is using it in order to hide his identity as the masked man.
>>
>>14587732
>Actually every chararcter in IBO is extremely pragmatic, they never act based on emotions

Except the ones that died.

Though you could argue that they died because they acted on their emotions, so maybe you are onto something.
>>
File: 56987412654753.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
56987412654753.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>>14584460
>Or is he about to go full on space hitler?

Probably.

It's happened to other CHARs in the past at least thrice in the franchise so there's like a 50/50 chance.
>>
>>14584460
About the chocolate man...what kind of childhood did he have that he felt only rage all this time?
>>
>>14589282
he's low class or middle class who doesn't like earth elitism and pride?
>>
>>14589287
I would say that this would be the least of his problems.

Betting that him being a bastard offspring didn't affect him well at all. I'll add that he'll be revealed to have his mother dying in some nebulous way and he finds out it was his dad in order to protect his reputation. Calling it.
>>
>>14587195
Maybe it could have worked if they'd used the first half to actually establish a conflict between the two, with Gali Gali wanting to so things nice and slow and McGillis just wanting to burn it all down, or establishing that McGillis was just that fucking salty at nobility as a whole and the whole "make Gjallarhorn great again" shit was just his way of covering it up or something

I dunno
>>
>>14589301
>I'll add that he'll be revealed to have his mother dying in some nebulous way and he finds out it was his dad in order to protect his reputation. Calling it.

I'm going to say it's more likely she was sick or injured and his dad refused to do anything about it when it was in his power to help.

Remember, he didn't want his dad necessarily dead, just humiliated and to lose everything he worked to gain.
>>
>>14587195

Basically this. Whole scene made McGillis out to be a spiteful Dio clone with little reason for his actions other than being evil.

Like you say they screwed up the execution horribly by making the viewer feel awful for Gali and not have any kind of logical sense to McGillis' plans.

Either they have further plans for Gaelio or McGillis is just about the most petty and poorly thought out Char clone for a long while.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.