[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys feel about Dagwon? I finished it today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: CoMHGWrWgAAbcV7.jpg (105KB, 968x750px) Image search: [Google]
CoMHGWrWgAAbcV7.jpg
105KB, 968x750px
What do you guys feel about Dagwon?

I finished it today and found it to be mostly underwhelming despite a cool concept and having decent things going for it.
>>
File: Fire Dagwon.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Dagwon.webm
3MB, 480x360px
I really should give it, and other Brave series, a go.
>>
File: Power Dagwon.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Power Dagwon.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>14585628
>>
File: Super Fire Dagwon.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Super Fire Dagwon.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>14585666
>>
>>14584264

Pretty much, yeah.

It's basically a pretty boy sentai, that focuses on one character too much.

Some cool designs and cool fights ( and that one villian design that looks like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann took some cues from), but overall pretty average.

And the OAV isn't bad either... But kind of slow and tries to go for the feels... But still falls kind of flat.
>>
>>14584264
I agree with that. Pretty easily the weakest entry in the Brave franchise.
>>
>>14584264
I've been watching it one ep a week on that taima thing. Up to ep 15.
decent designs, okay fights
Dag Ninja and Paranormal Girl are pretty much the only characters worth a shit. Sword Guy is okay.

But yeah for power armor henshin heroes with transformers that fight weird aliens it's really bland.
>>
>>14584264
CHOU KAEN GATTAI is still the best combination sequence in the Brave franchise.

No, that includes the one you were about to try and prove me wrong with.
>>
>>14586009
I think the OVA exists, just to show off the bad ass new dagwon armors.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-05-13h29m17s605.png (343KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-05-13h29m17s605.png
343KB, 640x480px
>>14586009
I just watched the OVA, I guess it was slightly better than the show, but not much.

It had really awesome Dagwon designs and good action, but is kinda underwhelming as a conclusion really.
>>
It was a perfectly okay series.
Not too bad, not too good, just middle of the road.

My biggest "disappointment" was probably that the show didn't turn out as fruity as I thought it would be.
With all the pretty boy talk I've heard about it I anticipated something ridiculously gay-but-not-really as Chouja Reideen but in the end it wasn't even on Wing's level and I thankfully got more panty and underboob shots and jiggling boobs than I expected instead.

And also Jabba the Hutt for some reason.
>>
>>14588113
it's even half-hearted at gay
>>
>>14588113

Why?
>>
>>14588113
Honestly I kinda got more enjoyment out of the 90s raideen than dagwon.
>>
File: reideen16.jpg (49KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
reideen16.jpg
49KB, 720x576px
>>14588576
I genuinely loved Chouja for being the glorious trainwreck that it was.
Dagwon is one of those completely inoffensive shows that you watch and forget immidiately afterwards.
Chouja on the other hand was filled with shit that you can't make up and has to be seen to be believed.

I mean who the fuck wastes two episodes on two of the main characters wearing penguin suits who are being trapped in a flying stone duck that has an M.C. Escher castle on top of it which is inhabitated by crazed ducks with pickaxes, baseball bats and lead pipes who are lead by a bodybuilder mallard in a speedo that spits acid?
A genius - that's who.
>>
>>14584264
The characters weren't that great, but I did like the designs for the Braves, and all the Sargasso Aliens. It did have one of the best final battles of any Brave show, mostly because it tried to do something different (the other goes to J-Decker).
>>
>>14588840
plus no one can deny how cool God Reideen is
>>
>>14588907
Too bad the ending was another one of those "bring back X" and crying about it through the entire episode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.