[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on episode 33 now and I feel a tad confused. What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm on episode 33 now and I feel a tad confused.
What the fuck happened to everybody after episode 27? Why is Hikaru back to being a childish asshole after seemingly growing so much?
Why aren't Minmay and Kaifun fucking dead yet?

I like the idea of the series exploring the relationship between Humans and Zentraedi living amongst one another but it feels like the series has taken a horriffic drop in quality after the climactic battle.
>>
>>14581888
The show was meant to end after 27, but was given 9 more episodes because it was really popular. I'm not complaining, those are actually some of my favourite episodes.

As for why Hikaru is the way he is, I find it realistic. People don't change overnight, and people tend to slip back into their familiar roles and personalities, and it takes a lot of prodding for real change to occur. Reminds me of Aleksi in Anna Karenina: for a while he has an epiphany and starts acting like a saint (and he meant it), but after awhile he started to slip and slide back to his old personality infused with late 19th century mysticism.
>>
>there's no episode 37 that's just a 20 minute loop of Hikaru punching Kaifun in the face.
>>
The final arc is the pleb filter
>>
>>14581949
Also, your hatred of Kaifun and Minmay stem from how realistically portrayed they are. For all the jokes and corny stuff in Macross, there's a surprising realism done to the portrayal of our main cast's personality, attitudes and outlook on life. Kaifun was the living embodiment of the generation of Japanese youth that grew up unaffected by the war -- those youths that were actively protesting against the government in their universities and across Tokyo during the 70s.
>>
Macross is too deep for OP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.