[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your opinion on the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 252px-Gundam_Musou.jpg (35KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
252px-Gundam_Musou.jpg
35KB, 252x291px
Whats your opinion on the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games /m/? Which one do you think is the best?
>>
File: Shining and Domon.jpg (634KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shining and Domon.jpg
634KB, 708x1000px
>>14580331
I like them.

As for best depends on.

Best Story: 1
Best Gameplay: Reborn
Best Side mission stuff: 2

Domon, Milliardo and Puru were the best team.
>>
I've only played the second game. It was alright, but I wish there was more to the combat mechanics and environments. Chopping up mobs of dummies in the same couple of arenas got pretty boring after a short while.
>>
File: thatsanicekeepyouhave.jpg (280KB, 1131x1245px) Image search: [Google]
thatsanicekeepyouhave.jpg
280KB, 1131x1245px
>>14580349
Welcome to Musou. Though the recent ones were bretty gud.
>>
>>14580331
I can't say what is the best but I do know what is the worst: Gundam Musou 2, that gmae will drain your soul
>>
I've only played 3, how does it compare to the others?
>>
>>14580337
Should i get all three of them? How different are they, besides the gameplay
>>
File: DWGR_Cover.jpg (391KB, 1283x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DWGR_Cover.jpg
391KB, 1283x1500px
>>14580386
There are actually four. The most recent one (DW Gundam Reborn) is digital only in North America, but if you want a physical copy you can import from Europe. As a collector of games and Gundam stuff, I specifically got a physical European one for myself and can confirm it works fine.

In terms of gameplay, they're all pretty much the same. The later ones have more content and more playable suits, and Reborn also allows you to play as the boss-level Mobile Armors, which is probably the biggest change in the series of four games change. The first one has the best overall story mode as it gives some actual reasoning behind the various characters from the different continuities interacting with each other, whereas the later ones just kinda jam them in without any real rhyme or reason. Still, if it's amount of content you're looking for, the most recent ones just straight have more.
>>
>>14580386
I'd say really just 1 (mostly the original mode story which while not amazing is fun like I said Puru, Domon and Milliardo team up is fun as fuck) and Reborn which has the best gameplay.

Depending on what you want you can check out the other two. 2 has a good mission mode but is mostly just repeating the same missions on the entire cast so it gets old quick, 3 and Reborn make it so your mission progess carries to your entire account which is nice. 3 is IMO the weakest though mostly because of it's shitty maps.

General gameplay is the same mind you just Reborn has a few fun bits added to it, not to mention all the DLC suits from three without having to get them.
>>
>>14580664
>four games' changes*
I cannot type the words. Hope it was helpful anyways. Have fun if you decide to get it.
>>
File: 1465528686330.jpg (58KB, 880x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465528686330.jpg
58KB, 880x500px
>mfw doing 1 suit 100,000 enemies with a high level God Gundam
>>
>>14580331
I fucking hate Dynasty Warriors game. Rise From the Ashes is my favorite Gundam game, so a Dynasty Warriors Gundam game is basically like taking a hot piss in my eye.
>>
>>14580839
That literally makes no sense it's not like DW is trying to replace Rise From the Ashes, get your analogy right.
>>
Reignited my love in the series and got me to start watching more UC. Love fuckin DW games.
>>
Just today I beat first's original mode with all characters. Fuck Jerrid Messa.
>>
>>14580331
I enjoy them but I wish if there's a 5th one they go ahead and fill out the cast for some of the AUs that have been in the games. For example I don't even like Wing but I'd still like the rest of the Gundams, Tallgeeses, and grunts.
>>
File: 1466648034991.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1466648034991.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>14580803
>mfw taking down Devil Gundam/Psyco Gundam in a Ball/Zaku Tank
>>
>>14580803
I've only maxed out the Turn A in Reborn so far. Wasn't there a guide for min-maxing MS in this game? I do remember that some MS could not have all stats maxed for whatever reason, hope the next game fixes that.
>>
>>14581215
There is? That would be pretty fucking helpful because I have no clue what I'm doing in this game
>>
>>14580377
What? 2 was the best.
3 was the worst.
>>
>>14582922
>Due to their defeat by X's friendship has decreased.
>>
>>14582929
Not all the mechanics are perfect, but in terms of content, its still got the others beat.
>>
>Jerrid jobs so much the devs made him a student of matter Asia
the character interaction was pretty good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.