[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me again how they de-folded back onto earth instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160804-143507.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160804-143507.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Explain to me again how they de-folded back onto earth instead of following Britai's ship?
>>
Song Magic
>>
uta mahou
>>
>>14579969
melodic wizardry
>>
>>14579969

why does she look so evil?
>>
>>14579990
her keikaku just dooried
>>
>>14579969
For the sake of the plot.
>>
Symphonic sorcery
>>
percussion prestidigitation
>>
>>14579990
she know she bouta ride tf outta him later on
>>
>>14579969
No shut up.
>>
Harmonic hacks
>>
Fold faults.
>>
>>14579969
its protoculture, i ain't gotta explain shit
>>
Choral conjuring
>>
Lyrical legerdemain
>>
acapella augury
>>
File: 250.gif (76KB, 729x250px) Image search: [Google]
250.gif
76KB, 729x250px
Will we ever know their true fate anyway?
>>
>>14581210
they drove into a black hole because living with Minmay was so annoying
>>
>>14581291
Maybe if she'd quit singing like she had planned, she'd be more tolerable, after having to hear her same song 1500 times
>>
>>14581210
Does the Megaroad have a robot mode?
>>
>>14582821
it started construction as another macross, but after space war one ended, they focused on enabling the survival of humanity by spreading it across the galaxy, so it's a colony ship that is also a carrier, it doesn't transform

http://www.macross2.net/m3/flashback2012/megaroad01.htm
>>
>>14582821
The SDF-2 depicted in the robotech comics did but I don't know about the movie one, it being a colony ship
>>
>>14582821
Did you not notice all that glass?
>>
>>14582897
It's sci-fi let the man dream
>>
>>14582821
does it LOOK like it has one
>>
>>14581210
Haydon woke up, causing the Haydonites to secretly turn on the Sentinels. The Neutron-S missiles were far more powerful than they were told, so that the fleet would accidentally destroy earth while trying to free it from the Invid.
(un)Luckily, Admiral Hunter had the foresight to test one of the missiles after the rest of the fleet folded back to earth and it created a mini black hole. He tried to warn the fleet but they fired at earth anyway, which ultimately didn't matter because Refless just kind of swallowed all of the Neutron-S missiles as a farewell gift to Ariel.

When the SDF-3 tried to fold away from the mini black hole, it actually went back into the past and Minmay is Zor's mother.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.