[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the 2007 raideen anime? I saw the 90s one and I liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (29KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 225x318px
How's the 2007 raideen anime?

I saw the 90s one and I liked that and the 70s one was pretty decent too.
>>
>>14577914
The things it did well, it really did well. The things it did poorly, it did really shittily. It has basically no inbetween.

If you like watching 140 meter tall robots move at about the speed a 140 meter tall robot should move at, REIDEEN is exactly the show for you though.
>>
>>14577914
It's great, providing you're a flaming homosexual.

Not in the Chouja Reideen, tongue in cheek sort of "not really gay even though the show sort of is" way.

I mean you won't get past the first episode unless you're a complete faggot who literally loves the taste of ass.

Personally, I couldn't even make it to the 5 minute mark.

Good luck on your attempt, though.

If you actually manage to finish the series and post about how great it was, you'll finally be crowned the true hipster king of neo-/m/.

Just be prepared for literally nobody else having watched it.
>>
Kinda boring. Quiet soundtrack and tone. CGI Mechs. Got a random reference in live action Patlabor so I guess Production IG like it.
>>
File: hoshikawa.jpg (172KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hoshikawa.jpg
172KB, 717x1000px
>>14578052
>It's great, providing you're a flaming homosexual.

Or a guy.

I understand that it's easy to go lez for Hoshikawa, but that requires you be a girl.
>>
>>14578071

Literally the only likable character

Im still livid
>>
>>14578071
>that man-face

I stand by my earlier statements.
>>
>>14578104
You will never stop being livid, anon.
>>
>>14578140
Holy fuck you're retarded. I wish it was legal to murder people so I could wipe your stupid ass off the face of the mars right now.
>>
>>14581667
How's the weather on Mars these days?
>>
File: Caetano Veloso.jpg (68KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
Caetano Veloso.jpg
68KB, 403x312px
>>14578052
>>14578140
>>
File: yep.jpg (8KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
8KB, 236x172px
>>14578071
Isn't she quite forgettable?
>>
I really liked the soundtrack. I liked that the main character transitioned from "nooo I don't wanna" to being decisive and determined. There's also a subdued sense of humour throughout.

However, be ready for some slice of life. I feel as though the producers suddenly recalled that this is supposed to have a plot and went "oh shit, we only have a few episodes left, quick let's put something together!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.