[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Zeta Gundam, pretty good series. I've watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 51saRfJOZwL.jpg (55KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51saRfJOZwL.jpg
55KB, 353x500px
Just finished Zeta Gundam, pretty good series. I've watched only 79 before this, and I'm not sure if I like this or 79 better. The characters were much better in Zeta, but I liked the Mechs (even though it was a much smaller selection) and yhe fights a lot better. Amuro's growing skill in 0079 was also a big plus for me.

Should I skip ZZ and head straight to CCA or watch ZZ? Should I stop somewhere else in between?
>>
>>14577657
Watch a bit of ZZ, decide if you give a crap on your own.
>>
Watch it all Pat.
Skipping stuff is for frauds like Woolie
>>
ZZ doesn't add much to enjoyment to CCA but it's worth watching on its own. It only picks up steam in the second half after barely any plot development in the first part.

Just give a shot and if you don't like the characters by ep 4-5, then drop it.
>>
>>14577657
>The characters were much better in Zeta
I can't begin to imagine how someone comes to this conclusion.

But yes, watch it all, there's no reason not to.
>>
>>14577657
If you're a spic, skip it and shitpost about it.

If you're an actual human being just watch it.
>>
>>14577684
The only two characters to give a shit about in 79 were Amuro and Chair.
>>
>>14577687
yeah, let's ignore the whole crew of white base
>>
File: 1467696753305.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467696753305.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>14577687
>Chair

Time to rev up photoshop
>>
>>14577690
You mean the useless members who really only took out mooks? I can kinda see Sayla because of her and Char's subplot, otherwise they were pretty meh.

I still liked seeing them all in Zeta, Kai especially, even though there were only 2ish episodes with him there.
>>
>>14577687
And Sayla and Bright and Mirai and Kai and practically everyone else. Even shorter appearances like Ramba fucking Ral.

Meanwhile Zeta is just full of psychopathic assholes and Quattro.
>>
File: 1433994001861.jpg (119KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433994001861.jpg
119KB, 671x1000px
Essential ZZ watching guide:
1. Watch the first few episodes of the opening arc
2. Skip ahead until Earth and Dublin arc
3. Watch the La Vie en Rose arc while doing something else (vidya, gunpla, etc.)
4. Skip ahead to Glemy's rebellion and endgame
5. ????
6. Profit

Congratulations, you've gleaned everything you need from ZZ without slogging through garbage. Plug the gaps in your lore with stuff from MAHQ and wiki and shit, but if you've been lurking on /m/ for a while you're not really missing much.
>>
OP here, why did Kamile get turned into a retard at the end? Why didn't his ghost pals shield him? They stopped big lazers ffs

He gets better, right? This is an actual gripe I have because that shit came out of nowhere
>>
>>14577732
It's because Syrup mindcrushes him.

The thing about newtypes is that the more powerful they are, the more susceptible they often are to other newtypes.

And, yeah, he gets better. Eventually.
>>
>>14577732
Scirocco used his wizard powers to mindfuck Kamille and the biosensor was not active after ramming the Zeta into the O
>>
>>14577747
>>14577754

I know Paptimus gives him a mind-dicking but the Ghostly Girl Scouts (katz included) could have done something.
>>
>>14577732
He gets better. Sort of.

I mean, he's still Kamille, just not a vegetable.
>>
>>14577684
The only characters worth anything in 0079 are Amuro and Char. Maybe Kai.

Leaving Amuro in Zeta asides, Quattro is a much better character than Char.

Kamille starts bratty as hell, but he grows much more than Amuro as a person, and much more than Char that's for certain.

Fa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fraw
Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sayla
Even random mooks like Apolly are better.

Visuals are better, story is better(no super robot garbage) and villains are better.
>>
>>14577773
I agree with you on the characters but Emma > Sayla? What are you, gay?
>>
>>14577760
Not necessarily, no. Paptimus gave Kamille every ounce of newtype space jizz he had as one concentrated burst. That should be more than enough to overpower space ghosts, coast to coast or otherwise.
>>
>>14577786
>implying katz alone couldn't take it all

he was the aeug's cumdumpster, how could you forget?
>>
>>14577657
Watch the Zeta movies and then go to CCA.

/m/ just saved another soul from watching one of the worst Gundam series ever.
>>
>>14577773
It's tough. I like Sayla a bit more than Emma. Emma is great though.
>>
>>14577832
>/m/ just saved another soul from watching one of the worst Gundam series ever.
But OP just said that he watched Zeta, we were too late.
>>
>>14577832
>>14577838
I thought /m/ hated Build Fighters Try and G-Reco the most?
>>
>>14577835
>>14577773
>>14577782
Emma is a bro and a great teammate, far more-so than Sayla. Sayla, however, would be a better waifu. As characters overall, I'd say they're pretty equal. It's really just a question of how you want to look at it.
>>
>>14577845
Ignore him.

>>14577657
I watched ZZ and I don't think it's necessary, but that's just me. I enjoyed CCA quite a bit more.
>>
>>14577773
>no super robot garbage
Ah yes, unlike the rest of Gundam with its dark gritty realism for mature viewers such as yourself.
>>
>>14577773
You forgot based Bright
>>
>>14577657
>The characters were much better in Zeta
Yes, every single asshole and their mother switching sides over petty shit for the flmiest of reasons and not being expounded upon certainly makes for "better" characterization then the main cast of 0079.

Not.
>>
>>14577865
It was two characters as far as I remember, and one of them was for a good reason.
>>
>>14577865
>switching sides over petty shit

You clearly didn't watch the show.

Reccoa switches because above all she is a selfish person and wants to be fulfilled as a woman and not just a solider.

Emma switches sides because she morally doesn't agree with the Titans methods.

They're foils for one another. You need one to highlight the good and the bad character traits of the other.
>>
>>14577936
>having this shit memory
top kek
>>
>>14577985
I just finished the show. He's 100% right senpai.
>>
>>14577657
Skip CCA, its a pile of shit.
>>
>>14577987
>He
(You)
>>
>>14578037
Unicorn is a much better ending to UC.
>>
>>14577674
Hehe
>>
>>14577717
>Skip ahead until Earth and Dublin arc

Honestly this is like the only good portion of ZZ and even then it's just limited to when they're in the desert.
>>
>>14578097
>muh special snowflake fanfic
No.
>>
>>14577832
He said ZZ, not SEED Destiny.

>>14577657
OP don't be a massive faggot and watch ZZ.
>>
OP here

I'm on episode 4 of ZZ

This is better than I expected. Not the best, but still good. Will Kamille stay in retard mode for much longer?
>>
>>14586197
No, he will still be silent though.
>>
>>14586221
So no more autistic shrieks huh?
>>
>>14586226
Yes. Actually after Fa leaves you don't see him until like 30 episodes in and he is like telepathically helping Judau and co. for what is about to happen.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.