[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the last episode of the last /m/-related show you watched?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: Coopoffical.jpg (252KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Coopoffical.jpg
252KB, 1280x1024px
Remember the last episode of the last /m/-related show you watched?

Good, now for some reason the normal main character of the show is now replaced by Coop.

How much does this change things? For the better or for the worse?
>>
So, how would giant robots affect Legend of the Galactic heroes, and more importantly, how would the FPA do with Coop replacing Yang Wenli. This is actually an interesting change that no matter what happens, it will be amazing.
>>
>>14574652
>>14574663

I was under the impression it was just Coop, not Coop and Megas. Which would be a problem, since Coop isn't a pilot and pilots Megas through video game controls, a steering wheel and pedals. Which isn't really a transferable skill, and he'd probably suck at piloting any other machine without at least some training. And it'd be a problem if he brought Megas too, since it's a joke machine and would make a joke of most conflicts.

Last episode of last /m/ show I watched was Delta for instance. For one thing I'd have to wonder if he replaces Hayate or Freyja, since it seems increasingly like Freyja is the main character. And I like the idea of him in a dress trying to sing. Assuming he replaces Hayate though he can't pilot, he has no connection with Freyja and he's not fold compatible. So he'd probably wash out of Delta early and even if he got in he's unlikely to establish a connection with any of the idols, though he might hit on Mirage. He'd probably hit on Kaname, Mikumo and Makina too. Along with some of the bridge bunnies. He's no Jamie, and he wouldn't drop important shit for it, but he'd probably do it. So definitely worse for Chaos in just about every way possible, though he might be more interesting to watch.

If he came over with Megas then he'd probably destroy the Aerial Knights within one or two fights, Keith included. He'd probably destroy the Protoculture Ruins, Ragna and the Elysiom in the effort but I doubt anyone would count it as too high a price. So the show would be over within a few episodes as a comedy OVA, before any real stakes can even be established and the mysteries of Wright and Mikumo would probably never solved. So definitely better for Chaos in just about every way possible, though it'd also probably not be as interesting to watch. And I don't particularly like Megas' humor, so I doubt it'd be all that funny either.
>>
>>14574663
>Yang Wen-li
>main character of the show
That's wrong and you are wrong.
>>
>Hulk Ho-gan...
>>
File: VF-31Siegfried.jpg (105KB, 1000x559px) Image search: [Google]
VF-31Siegfried.jpg
105KB, 1000x559px
>>14574652
>I know how to pilot a jet fighter, I've played enough Ace Combat!
>>
Last episode I watched was that episode of King Gainer where Gainer spends the whole episode in drag as he tries to rescue Gain from St. Regan. That would be interesting.
>>
>>14574697
Well, I am still mid-way through the series, plus, him replacing Yang Wen-li feels a bit like it has more potential for entertainment then him replacing Rhinehard, purely off of how different he is and his fellow officers.
>>
>>14574652
Aldnoah.Zero now ends woth everybody and everything being destroyed, which really is for the best.
>>
>>14574652
Coop replaces Lance in Voltron LD.

Nothing changes.
>>
File: Kyoryu Cyan3.gif (703KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoryu Cyan3.gif
703KB, 500x281px
>Go-Onger
Not much besides Go-On Red not being able to kick during the roll call

Unless...
>>
Replace Ange with Coop, have no idea what would happen, would probably make Cross Ange a lot better.
>>
>>14574652
>Macross Delta

Coop stuffs himself with the apples and water that controls the Var but it does nothing to him. He gets his ass beat by nancy boy knights and missile spam until he outmissile spams them and uses wrestling moves on their fighters while talking about how it's dumb that they can turn into robots if they're just in plane mode 98% of the time.

After he beats the knights, the giant protoculture supership shows up and wrecks megas and walkure. Megas combines with the Macross to make a super megas which he uses to kick birdman butt.

While everyone is congratulating him at the victory party, he tries to take the stage and sing, and destroys all the protoculture relics as well as cracks the dome on the island ship.

You know, some tweaking and you could basically make it a regular episode of megas.
>>
>>14574652
>Votoms

Chirico Coop will accept his fate as the new god of the galaxy.

What a time a to be alive.
>>
>>14574652
>Votoms

Chirico Coop will accept his fate as the new god of the galaxy.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>GUNxSWORD

Coop, having no idea how Dann of Thursday works, accidentally stumbles into the claw man and kills him in the first two minutes. He then spends the rest of the episode looking for a Big Glug and ignoring the rest of the cast. Unable to find one, he and the El Dora guys eventually pass out in a drunken stupor.
>>
>>14574652
>Muv-Luv Alt Total Eclipse
Would make it a better show.
>>
>Zeta gundam

Titans are fucked like an intern during a Clinton presidency.
>>
>>14574652
I saw the Code Geass R2 episode where they are held up in the Chinese cave and being attacked by Brittania and the Chinese Republic.

Since they only escaped because of Lelou's Le-ruse Coop will instead jump out in the super prototype Knightmare Frame, be unable to do anything until he stumbled upon the button that summons the square laser explosion attack and somehow holds them off anyway.

Afterwards Coop would obviously not be in favor of marrying for politics.
>>
>Robot wars

>Coop's giant robot entry loses to hypnodisc

like stepping on a spinning lego brick
>>
>>14574652
so he finds a mysterious girl in Paris and saves her by flying his shitty prototype airplane. Except he doesn't, and they both die.

hm
>>
>>14574704
hahahha
>>
>decide to rewatch Cross-Ange for kicks and giggles
>Coop piloting the Villkiss
>Hilda & the girls succumb to his manliness
>he crushes Embryo's real body with his lard
This would be the greatest comedy.
>>
>>14574652
Was he a Newtype?
>>
File: mia1.png (25KB, 321x591px) Image search: [Google]
mia1.png
25KB, 321x591px
It would probably have a real ending.
>>
>>14576545
Mia's hips are made for molesting.
>>
File: mia2.png (21KB, 320x554px) Image search: [Google]
mia2.png
21KB, 320x554px
>>14576552
>>
>>14574652
I don't know how well Coop can sing. I also doubt he'd be at a Zwei-Wing concert.
>>
>>14576421
>how many dragons do i have to blow up to get a philly cheese steak around here!
>>
>Kuuga

well fuck, Earth is doomed and the Grongi win.
>>
Well NGE got a a whole lot manlier.
>>
How would Coop fair in a /m/-related video game? He uses a controller to control megas.
>>
>>14574652
Is metabots /m/ related?
>>
ZZ Gundam - The Girl from Core 3 Part II

Coop blows up Cicero the mining asteroid, blows up the Villa that Haman, Elle, Roux are in and blows up Core 3. Plus he has a good "On a roll here" against Chara
>>
I can't believe puru 4 died in the first episode she was introduced in. RIP Psycho Gundam, you were so buff.
>>
>>14581820
>Psycho Gundam
People still misspell Psyco Gundam.
>>
>>14581827
kys
>>
>>14577393
>Unit 01 at the demolition derby
>Unit 01 with flame decals in a fast food drive through
>Unit 01 has been ticketed for parking in a firelane
Man, Coop could have made the rebuilds a lot better.
>>
zeta gundam. Coop Is a mans name damnit.
>>
>>14582428
More like, Coop is a human name damnit!
>>
>Currently rewatching Tekkaman Blade
>Tekkaman Coop
Uhhhhhh...
>>
>>14582449
nice
>>
>>14574652
>Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

One or another, this will end in tears. Can Coop get in touch with his inner YAMATO DAMASHII as he tries to soup up his Shiranui II?
>>
>>14581448
>tfw no Platinum Megas XLR game never ever
>>
>>14577244
>I don't know how well Coop can sing
In the second episode he fought Magnanimous, played by Bruce Campbell. Coop made a speaker system unfold from Megas and sang so badly it caused a miniature black hole to fold in on itself.
>>
>>14584350
so we're talking Gian tier?
>>
>>14584350
Was that the episode where he shifted to manual?

Or was that the one with the videogame cartridge alien prison?
>>
>>14584369
I think it was manual, cartridge prison was still on Earth.
>>
Samurai Flamenco
Basically the same thing happens, but with more bravado and less concern about justice. Also in the last part he doesn't try to turn the kid around, he just antagonizes him until they have a 10-min insult contest.
>>
>Overman King Gainer
it was the school race episode, too
he wouldnt do so well
>>
>Ultraman Ace
Hm yeah sure why not
>>
I think it's Second Gig... Sooo.... Does Coop replace Batou, The Major, or Uzumaki?
>>
Didn't Coop wreck the Glorft ship when it transformed into a Macross-style attack mode? I imagine it being the same with the Sigur Valens, only with more collateral damage.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.