[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there was something between them that never came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

Do you think there was something between them that never came to be?

Kira pretty much revered Sisko as a God, idolized him as her Captain and was fiercely loyal to him. Do you think she wanted the Sisko Disko?
>>
File: Kirk_Romulan.jpg (86KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Kirk_Romulan.jpg
86KB, 700x530px
I think she was a nut, like all Bajorans.
As for Sisko, I never thought he had a thing for her in the least. Hell he seemed mostly asexual, far more concerned about being a father.
>>
>>14573277
>I think she was a nut, like all Bajorans.
REMOVE HASPERAT
>>
>>14573264

It would have been great if Sisko got the chance to cuck Dukat
>>
Sisko was her fuck buddy in the mirror universe, remember?
>>
>>14573415
Everyone was Kira's fuckbuddy in the mirrorverse tho
>>
Only on season 2 of DS9 atm, never got these jives yet. Kira is just a bit of a hothead a times.
>>
>>14573431
Yeah but Sisko was her main squeeze, which is how she got manipulated by him so many times and why she kept dropping everything to capture/save him at different times.
>>
File: nana visitor.jpg (40KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
nana visitor.jpg
40KB, 480x720px
Silver Fox
>>
>>14573388
BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT THE PROPHETS
>>
>>14573264
No, I thought Kira and Bashir had great chemistry throughout the series though. I kind of wanted them to start fucking after he got rejected by Jadzia.
>>
>>14574131
he was actually pretty great once he got past that Frontier Medicine phase

the other augments are probably one of my favorite side characters
>>
>>14574131

the only one in Bashir's heart is Garik
>>
File: jazz hands.gif (369KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
jazz hands.gif
369KB, 500x308px
>>14574187
t-that gay nigga
>>
>>14574194
I think you had that backward
>>
>>14574131
That's only because they hooked up IRL and married. They were written into scenes together because it worked, not because the showrunners ever had any intention of pairing the characters.
>>
File: 1433853748069.webm (2MB, 1004x762px) Image search: [Google]
1433853748069.webm
2MB, 1004x762px
>>14574187
>>14574194
>>
>>14574366
>>14574194
>Implying you wouldn't a Garrick
>>
>>14574369
I would, but he'd have to yell "FOR CARDASIAAAAAAAAA" the entire time though
>>
>>14573264

> Kira pretty much revered Sisko as a God, idolized him as her Captain

Neither of those sound like the basis of a good relationship.
>>
>>14574369
>implying you would a Garak and not that Garak would a you
>>
>>14574797
But it makes for great sex
>>
>>14573264
No, they do this in lots of sci fi series of late. The rugged captain who has a perfect platonic relationship with their female first officer.

Sheridan and Ivanova, Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe, Archer and T'Pol. It just serves to reinforce what good people they are because they eschew their primal instinct to fuck and get the job done.

Also it's fanfic bait.
>>
>>14574063
Oh ya, shouldn't get a boner for a woman my mom's age.
>>
>>14574903

One party involved usually has a reason not to fuck. In Babylon 5 Sheridan was seeing Delenn for much of it while in Firefly Zoe was married to Wash, who was jealous of their relationship and harbored fears they were going to fuck. Their relationship was pre-existing and forged in war where they saw each other as comrades first and sexual beings second as a necessity though. Mal also had a more flirtatious and sexual relationship with Inara, which sex with Zoe would probably complicate at the very least even if he began to see Zoe in a sexual light.

Saying it's only a thing of late is also ignoring that characters having perfect relationships with someone close to them to show how great they are is not a new thing. It's only new in that it's applied to sci-fi using Captains and First Officers of different genders.
>>
>>14574903
>Sheridan and Ivanova
wasn't Ivanova a lesbian?
>>
I didn't understand how popular TNG was when it first came out until my grandmother made a funny pun about Cardassians and the Kardashians. She isn't a huge fan of scifi and she pulled that joke out of nowhere
>>
>>14577060
Is it just me or is it really fucking difficult to distinguish between Cardassian characters?
>>
>>14573264
No. That's stupid. She hated him for being the Starfleet rep who moved in right after the Cardassians moved out robbing Bajor, in her eyes, of any chance of independence.

Even much later when she accepted him as the Emissary they weren't even close enough to be anything more than 'at work' friends. You don't often see religious nuts lusting after Jesus' dick.
>>
>>14577191
Don't be racist.
>>
>>14577751
>Kira hated Sisko
You're not allowed to talk about this subject anymore. Your rights are revoked.
>>
>>14577769
It's a purely visual mater, voices and personality I can distinguish easily enough, but side by side I had problems all the time telling a difference between Dukat and Garak, for example.
>>
File: 1468844524769.jpg (46KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1468844524769.jpg
46KB, 600x662px
>blazing through DS9 back in 2014 when I moved into a new place and had all the free time in the world
>go to maybe Season 5 in just a few weeks but then I got a job
>have been working consistently and harshly that I fell off DS9 and it's been two years and not sure whether to start over or try to pick up at Season 6
>>
>>14574063
I would not want to look at her without make up though.

>>14573545
>a bit of a hothead
Surprised Sisko didn't get her out of DS9.
>>
File: latest.jpg (140KB, 516x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
140KB, 516x400px
>>14577792
>but side by side I had problems all the time telling a difference between Dukat and Garak, for example.
That might actually be legit autism
>>
>>14577955
Well, clothing aside, but just looking at their faces, I never really noticed how Dukat had those scales or whatever on his face. Nor I just feel like an idiot.
I won't rule legit autism out the equation though
>>
>>14577971
They are two different people with different faces though. Even if the alien makeup was the exact same, the actor's faces aren't.
>>
File: Star Trek Axanar USS Hermes.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek Axanar USS Hermes.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
Axanar may have killed Star Trek fandom and Alec Peters is obviously fucking insane, but goddamn did Axanar have fucking sexy ship designs.
>>
>>14578183
huh, reminds me of the intrepid from enterprise but with a much nicer aesthetic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd3NG2JX6lc
>>
>profit and loss

Best Quark episode by far, Quark can be rude at times but I have to feel for the man here.
>>
>>14577751
https://youtu.be/uU1taFr17QU
>>
>>14574315
They got married?

I dunno, I thought there was chemistry there from episode 1.
>>
>>14575165
A lesbian, an unsanctioned psyker, and a whore for alien diplomats.

>>14574903
T'pol and Archer totally fucked in at least one timeline. Why didn't the Timeship Relativity not show up more often to deal with all the fucking time travel shit?
>>
>>14578183
That's disgusting. It looks like the Intrepid but with TOS parts, or like some of the JJTrek Miranda's.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.