[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This green round thing shoots laser beams, right? Why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 0WqLF.jpg (5KB, 96x139px) Image search: [Google]
0WqLF.jpg
5KB, 96x139px
This green round thing shoots laser beams, right? Why don't they ever use it?
>>
>>14563546
>This green round thing shoots laser beams
No.
>>
>>14563546
I assume you are having a larf.

But didn't the Wing or the Wing Zero Gundam's shield have vulcans mounted on it visibly for use in bird mode but they were never actually fired?
>>
>>14563656
>But didn't the Wing or the Wing Zero Gundam's shield have vulcans mounted on it visibly for use in bird mode but they were never actually fired?
No?
>>
File: Wing_Gundam_Zero_CustomW0.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wing_Gundam_Zero_CustomW0.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
While this one's obviously a joke, for years I thought the ones mounted on WZC's arms could shoot something. It just looks like a dumb place to put sensors on.
>>
>>14563692
They do kind of look like those arm beam guns mounted on the RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 and RX-78-5 Gundam Unit 5.

At least you aren't one of those people who said the EWWZ should have had funnels for wings.
That pisses me right off that they try to force those remote weapons on yet another protagonist's gundam where such things aren't even part of the setting.
>>
File: xxxg-00w0-wingshieldvulcan.jpg (27KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
xxxg-00w0-wingshieldvulcan.jpg
27KB, 350x268px
>>14563666
>>14563656
Yes, they do. While never used in the show, they're always listed in databooks as "wing vulcans". They're not the same thing as the rotary-style machine cannons that are listed separately. In EXVSFB, those vulcans are usable in MA mode.

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php/EXVSFB/Wing_Zero#Neo_Bird_Mode_Sub_.5BAB.5D_-_Wing_Vulcan

>>14563692
Supposedly those are to help aiming with the twin buster rifles... which already have sensors of their own.
>>
File: search eye.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
search eye.webm
1MB, 960x720px
>>14563546
>This green round thing shoots laser beams, right?

It's a sensor. Shenlong, Epyon, and Wing Zero have similar ones.
>>
>>14564506
Epyon. The best Gundamn it EVER!
>>
>>14563723
Wing TV did have remote weapons. Planet Defensors used by the Mercrius and the Virgo suits. Though you only see them used offensively a handful of times.
>>
>>14564499
>Supposedly those are to help aiming with the twin buster rifles... which already have sensors of their own.
might explain why the perspective shown on the cockpit screen was from the arm that still had a sensor when it was targeting the bunker at the end of ew.
>>
File: AGE 3 Gundam.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AGE 3 Gundam.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>AGE3 doesn't have breast fire
>doesn't have a ZZ head laser canon
;_;
>>
Target recognition is a big issue in the Wing universe, so I'd wager that the chest sensor is probably for that.
>>
>>14564506
>big threatening lunge for the camera
>just stands back up and glows
uh okay

>>14566955
3 was the best AGE but yeah it totally needed a good built-in cannon.
Though probably more breast fire than hi-mega cannon. It always made ZZ look silly with the giant forehead butthole.
>>
>>14567153
>forehead butthole
If that's what an anus is to you then you should see a doctor immediately, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.