[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of starting Space Runway Ideon. I've heard a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-178.jpg (36KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-178.jpg
36KB, 300x225px
Thinking of starting Space Runway Ideon. I've heard a lot of good things about Be Invoked but I've also heard the series is a slog. Should I just watch the recap movie or go through the entire show before Be Invoked?
>>
File: udp1bUq.gif (73KB, 840x514px) Image search: [Google]
udp1bUq.gif
73KB, 840x514px
>>14560416
>
it's ALL a waste of time.

if you're getting into this hobby to be an ultra-efficient time saver, don't.

proper answer : watch all the episodes followed by the OVA to critique the two against each other.
>>
>>14560416
Didn't we have this few days ago?

Be Invoked is the final episode of the show. I mean if you're normally autistic enough to watch the final episode of random shows, then go on.

If you would watch Evangelion recap movies and then End of Evangelion, then do it with Ideon too. But don't cry later how nothing makes sense and you don't understand characters.
>>
>>14560416
>the series is a slog
Only Downy clown-ass fucks from /a/ say this

> Should I just watch the recap movie
The answer is always no
>>
>>14560829
As long as it makes ne happy i dont care
Watch the tv show OP its all out on yiutube then watch be invoke dont bother with a contact.
>>
>>14560899
This
>>
>>14560899
>Only Downy clown-ass fucks from /a/ say this

A.K.A: people with good taste.
>>
>>14561012
>/a/
>good taste
Back to the contamination board with you
>>
>>14560899

I like the show, but I still think it can be a slog in parts.

Don't damn it with false praise. We've already seen where that road leads.
>>
Start watching it. If you don't like it, stop watching it.
>>
>>14560416

It's boring as fuck with extremely dated animation.

If you really must, then go ahead and give it a shot, but there's much better shows you can be watching.
>>
>>14560416
>but I've also heard the series is a slog.

They're probably the same group of idiots who try to rush 079 just to get to Unicorn.
>>
>>14560416
It's not a slog, but it's not to everyone's tastes.
>>
>>14560416
>Should I just watch the recap movie
No you dumb fuck
Anime recap movies are without a single fucking exception always worse. Ideon's first movie is especially bad.
>>
>>14560899
It's a long mecha anime directed by Tomino. Of course it's a slog.
>>
>>14561230
>there's much better shows you can be watching.
He can just watch those shows after he watches this. It's not a zero-sum game - he doesn't lose the opportunity to watch anything else if watches all of Ideon.
This isn't a race, you know? If you're rushing to finish as many series in as little time as possible you're living life with the wrong perspective.
I get that a lot of people have limited free-time, but stressing over whether or not you're using it correctly or watching "the best" shows out there is just counter-productive. Just chill.
>>
>>14564764
>Anime recap movies are without a single fucking exception always worse.

You're literally retarded.
>>
>>14565846
Why are you just proving his point?
>>
I just finished Ideon: Be invoked, can anybody explain me the ending?, I didn't understand quite well what happened
>>
>>14571143
Did you watch the show? Because the show explains what's going to happen in Be Invoked.
>>
>>14571173
Yes, finished it today too
>>
>>14571182
Then what did you not understand? Everything is explained.
>>
>>14571201
Are messiah and lou alive?, and when everyone's spirits appears following messiah to that planet, are they going to be reborn or are all of them are part of the ide now?
>>
Kochi Sugiyama's masterpiece
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.