[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder why it was impossible to organize mass production of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Ms-07h8.gif (99KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ms-07h8.gif
99KB, 385x550px
I wonder why it was impossible to organize mass production of these armored hovercraft instead of a hefty and bulky "Dom"?
>>
>>14558711
>Ms-07h8
Standard Weight
61.5 metric tons

>MS-09B Dom
Standard Weight
62.6 metric tons

It's not that different.
>>
Dom mass production was already underway before these things rolled out.

They probably used the Gouf as the base model for flight capable mobile suit experiments, since they were the odd machines out.
>>
>>14558711
Because Gouf flight-types are shit and were not an effective experiment
>>
>>14558768
Good enough for the Feds to keep them around until 0087 at least.
>>
>>14558783
So?
They kept Aqua GM's around until Unicorn.
>>
>>14558711
You see that 8 in its name? This was their 8th attempt to design on that could fly and not blow up afterward. By this point, it'd taken far too long and been far too expensive.
>>
File: Whitedingo.jpg (316KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
Whitedingo.jpg
316KB, 640x635px
>>14558789
Aqua GM had the same problems as all GMs variant do everytime hax main gendubs or OC make a show, die in thousand and act like bunch of schizo with power loaders.

But when they get a spotlight and their own show, they'll do universal soldiers level of performance and kick spacejew ass back and forth with no ends.

They're good machines anon, fate just not always do them justice.
>>
The gouf flight type was supposed to be a straight up flying ms, not just a hovering one. The reason they were dropped was that flying caused them to quickly overheat and chug fuel, making them unreliable and dangerous to operate. The reason they weren't repurposed into hover ms over the Dom is that the Dom had overall higher preformance than the gouf could achieve without being massively overhauled.

Jaburo is using them in Zeta because Zeon left behind a bunch of ms at california base when they pulled out and the EF took them for their own to fill out their forces while they built up their gm force.

When the AEUG attacked Jaburo the titans had already moved the bulk of their ms and forces off the base, only leaving behind outdated ms they had no interest in taking with them which was used to try and repell the AEUG. There were some gm cannons and even a zaku tank in that episode.
>>
>>14558911
Aqua GM is my fav bar none but it fucking leaked, anon.
>>
File: act_062_px.jpg (656KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
act_062_px.jpg
656KB, 1000x700px
>>14558711
Because a fully functional and effective flight-focused MS with no need of transformation didn't come about until the Byarlant, which was specifically designed for that rather than trying to strap shit on a Gouf and was made of better materials to boot. The entire thing was so grand it was like the one thing the Feddies kept around after trying to hide away everything related to the Titans.
>>
File: Rb-79n.jpg (607KB, 2319x1942px) Image search: [Google]
Rb-79n.jpg
607KB, 2319x1942px
>>14559743
It annoys me that the Federation never had a capable design for aquatic/amphibious mass-production MS.

I'm not asking them to have a million designs like Zeon does but just one that worked properly beyond the one-off Waterproof Gundam.

The Fisheye Ball seems like it is truly their best effort when it comes to battle in the ocesan
>>
>>14562913
Just pretend Aqua worked well enough to fend off some Goggs and remember that the Federation abandoned the sea for a reason.
>>
>>14559910
Recently watched Unicorn and can add in its a very intimidating suit in combat.
>>
>>14563077
Its kind of lame, the Federation forces are getting beat pretty handily by the Zeon remnant despite alot of their zeek suits being old as fuck or otherwise inferior, and it only turns around when a single 'hero' suit appears and manhandles the lot of them solo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.