[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is dead. It closes in September. That's after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: SDGNE.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SDGNE.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
This game is dead. It closes in September. That's after not getting any updates in like 2 months. They killed SDGO for this shit and it flopped. They better not bring SDGO back with everyone having to start over.
>>
Grant me a source son
>>
http://www.sdgn.co.kr/notice/detail?bSn=322
>>
No one will miss it.
>>
>>14553613
That's what they fucking get.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Honestly a shame

I bought an account for like 5bux, my computer couldn't run it so I was going to wait and upgrade my computer so it could

then this.
>>
>>14553668
I played it. It really wasn't that good. I liked how cheap everything was in game but it really lacked content and the playerbase died. I got on a week or two ago and the lobby was pretty much a ghost town where at one time it was full of people.

I liked the idea of people being able to customize the movesets of their units but in the end it was poorly implemented. They kept all the S Ranks behind a paywall too so you were really outgunned unless you bought one.
>>
>>14553613
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
amazing, SDGO died for literally no reason I hope bamco is proud of themselves the fucking jews.
>>
File: 20130131163530-73256.jpg (85KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
20130131163530-73256.jpg
85KB, 400x352px
>>14553613
i might be getting my hopes up, but do you think theyll revive the servers?

I really hope so, never even got my favorite
>>
>>14557635
I really doubt it, I think SDGO is gone for good.

Gonna miss my F91.
>>
>>14557658
damn shame, it was a surprisingly simple yet fun game

fuck that asshole who said he was making a private server but just ran with the money those poor saps gave to him
>>
>>14557666
Yeah, I really miss it even though everyone else doesn't seem to miss it much. I had a lot of fun with SDGO and I haven't found anything to fill that void in yet.
>>
File: proof.png (347KB, 1036x808px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
347KB, 1036x808px
>>14557658
I got a new unit that wasn't even supposed to be in the game yet sometime around Christmas of 14. Was going to wait for him to come out so I could finally use him but between server fuckups and the eventual death of the game I never got the chance.

Also I was supposed to get Sazabi coupons from Christmas events that same year so I could finally play as my waifu, but I never ended up getting them. ;_;
>>
>>14558213
I find it hilarious that SDGO got a flash sell weeks before it ended.
>>
File: 1430490594036-2.jpg (117KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1430490594036-2.jpg
117KB, 576x432px
>>14553613
With all the Problems SDGO had at least it didnt kill itself this fast. The issue was that the damn filthy Koreans kept the game to themselves and didnt go for international release which news flash is where MOST of your customer base is. I'm not paying 5 bucks for an account that's just bullshit. They should just bring SDGO back and bite the bullet "Sorry we fucked up" But Korea seems to think if they dont like it no one will. I dont even see why they try since all the Koreans already have their own MMO's that they kill themselves playing why do you think you can even try to get into the market
>>
>>14558951
that wasn't even the issue, it was the fact that it was a completely different game until they realized it was shit and no one was playing it so they quickly tried to patch shit up by making SDGO Mk II which didn't work either cause it was nowhere near as good as SDGO.
>>
File: free stuff.jpg (77KB, 593x848px) Image search: [Google]
free stuff.jpg
77KB, 593x848px
I never did get a DX G-Falcon or Re-GZ Custom
>>
File: Front Page.jpg (324KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Front Page.jpg
324KB, 1920x1200px
>>14553613

>cut the floor out under your dedicated fanbase that spends 100's of dollars on tiny Gundams
>release a dumb MOBA light/3D PVE game instead
>turn it around at the last minute
>make all S-rank pay to win

What a surprise.
>>
>>14557635
>i might be getting my hopes up, but do you think theyll revive the servers?

Going with no. Since the old game was basically running on ancient spaghetti code and they had to remake the entire to not run like trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osUWh3OckI
>>
>>14559280
After all this time I'm surprised with how good the regular music in SDGO is, BGM 15 is pretty great.
>>
File: 02 Zanbaya (Final Mission).jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02 Zanbaya (Final Mission).jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>14558983
>that wasn't even the issue, it was the fact that it was a completely different game until they realized it was shit and no one was playing it so they quickly tried to patch shit up by making SDGO Mk II which didn't work either cause it was nowhere near as good as SDGO.

Also, they trashed everyone's collection that they had been working on for years. The improvements such as new specs like Freedom multi-targetting and 00 suits Trans-Aming with a special button, not when health goes down, were great, but not enough.

>>14559296

>won an 00 Raiser before they totally changed all of the stats systems
>never OC6ed it because I hated the suit
>>
File: 10 SF Meteor.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10 SF Meteor.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>14558271

OGPlanet also ran a botnet through your computer if you downloaded the client. I removed it months after the game was closed.
>>
File: Brettigo.jpg (115KB, 1014x748px) Image search: [Google]
Brettigo.jpg
115KB, 1014x748px
>>14559309
>Joined to late to ever get an OC EX unit
>Joined just in time to be confused by the G-Gen and parts updates
>>
File: brettfavre.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brettfavre.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>I was on travel and offline for two months; didn't get the notice, didn't ever take pictures of my faves.

I'm sorry, AR Pallas Athene...
>>
>>14559349
>>Joined just in time to be confused by the G-Gen and parts updates

Just slap speed parts on F91 and you're good XD
>>
>pay to win game
>it dies
like poetry
>>
I'm almost tempted to email ogplanet about this and see if they are considering re releasing sdgo, if not to at least release the code to the public so we could make our own servers
>>
>>14559272
Blame Bandai. They were the ones that killed SDGO by pulling the license and had a different company and studio produce SDNE
>>
>>14559969
It doesn't belong to them. OGP licensed it from the company that produced and published SDGO in Korea. All OGP did was jew people out of their money right up until curtain call.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.