[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watched MSG >Watched Zeta >Watched 08th MS Team, Thunderbolt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Amuroapproves.gif (658KB, 280x212px) Image search: [Google]
Amuroapproves.gif
658KB, 280x212px
>Watched MSG
>Watched Zeta
>Watched 08th MS Team, Thunderbolt, and some AUs for a change of pace
>Watched ZZ

What gundam should I watch now? War in the Pocket? CCA? What do I watch after that?
>>
You should finish up the Amuro/Char plotline with CCA honestly. Not a great film, but a good conclusion to the three previous shows. After that, just about anything. Unicorn is an option, or if you want a change of pace from Zeon/EF wars, F91 and Victory are good.
>>
>>14552357
Everything, just live in front of you're computer screen.
>>
>>14552357
If you've watched all of MSG and Zeta there's no reason not to watch CCA. It's biggest flaw is that it requires watching two two-season shows to understand the characters.

There's never a reason not to watch War in the Pocket. It's probably the most agreed on Gundam and doesn't require any familiarity with the UC timeline beyond knowing that it's WWII with space robots.
>>
>>14552429
This, one of my favourite things about 0080 is that despite being a side story of 0079 you don't need to know anything other then the most basic knowledge of Gundam to get a lot of enjoyment from it, most you'll miss out on is a few things that don't matter like that line when a Feddie says they're sending the NT-1 Gundam to the white base for a newtype pilot and that's just indirectly saying Amuro was planned to get it but then the War ended.
>>
>>14552357
>calling Amuro a Kamille

0080 is cute and you can watch it later. If you want a sequel, then watch CCA
>>
File: 1467612741264.jpg (34KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1467612741264.jpg
34KB, 700x466px
>>14552371
odelo dies last episode...skip victory
>>
>>14552622
delet this and spoiler next time you fucking faggot
>>
>>14552357
>War in the Pocket

If you watch this, I'd recommend watching a more lighthearted show right after.

There's still a war in my feels.
>>
After finishing the UC timeline watch turn a
>>
File: thisisamuro.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
thisisamuro.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>14552651
>>
>>14552710
Victory is my favorite series and spoiling it for others is just mean. Especially THAT. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1469638225997.jpg (3MB, 3925x5682px) Image search: [Google]
1469638225997.jpg
3MB, 3925x5682px
>>14552734
i liked victory too but when odelo died in the last episode and then newtype saves the day, i lost it

odelo dies last episode of victory...happy i spoilered it now
>>
>>14552622
>>14552747

OP here. Just wanted to say you're a tremendous faggot but I already knew Odelo dies because it was casually brought up in another thread.

Imagine watching ZZ and not knowing that all the Purus get rekt, thinking Puru 2 is going to make it, and then having her just die out of nowhere in the last episode. Poor little kid.
>>
File: sdg3-1_034.jpg (84KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sdg3-1_034.jpg
84KB, 720x480px
>>14552357
SD gundam, if you can find subs for it.
>>
>>14553108
is it actually hard to find subbed? I thought I was just retarded.
>>
>>14552429
>It's biggest flaw is that it requires watching two two-season shows to understand the characters
The biggest flaw of Return of the King is that you need to watch Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers to understand the whole story.
>>
>>14553122
it's not hard, but you are retarded
>>
>>14553126
This would be an accurate comparison if Fellowship and Two Towers were 10 times as long as Return and had wildly vacillating quality/relevance.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.