[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this nigga serious? How the hell is the presence of Newtypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2016-07-28-08h56m17s053.png (604KB, 992x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-28-08h56m17s053.png
604KB, 992x738px
Is this nigga serious? How the hell is the presence of Newtypes still considered "just Zeon propaganda" by the time of Zeta, when most of the White Base's crew, including one of the most distinguished mobile suit pilots of the One Year War, were Newtypes?
>>
>>14549692
The White Base is one ship in the whole E.F. fleet. The federation kept Amuro on lock down because they feared newtypes so it's highly likely that most people had no idea about newtypes or their impact on the war.
>>
>>14549692

> How would a global government cover up the nature of a handful of people, only one of whom was even remotely publicly prominent and who they had under house arrest for 8 years for that very reason
>>
>>14549692

The WB's crew was extremely small.

The OYW was freaking massive in scale, and newtypes only started developing towards the very end. It is pretty easy to see newtypes being dismissed as a myth considering how they're treated as a deus ex machina by some.
>>
>>14549741
>extremely small.
This.

There was what, only six people on White Base, not counting the kids and Amuro.
>>
>>14549758
Are you retarded?

The Whitebase was just one ship in a conflict that spanned most of the solar system, true, but where the hell did you get a dumb idea like the Whitebase only had a crew of 6 people? It takes more than 6 people just to man the ship's point defense guns.

Even if you go by named crewmembers only thats still Bright, Mirai, Sayla, Fraw, Hayato, Kai, Job John... then a few more named crew members I can't recall off the top of my head along the lines of Job John that show up in background scenes filling certain roles like the ship's Cook or Doctor or the Operators, then after them a bunch of nameless generics.
>>
On a side note, I've been rewatching Zeta with friends four episodes a day (haven't seen it for five years now) and it's much better than I remember.
>>
To be fair, every newtype that was there during the One Year War was either on the White Base,whose existence was covered up by Feddies, hadn't awakened yet, Char or dead
>>
>>14552200
Well prominent ones any, maybe some guy in a GM got powers before he/his squad was ass-rushed by some goufs or something.
>>
>>14549692
White Base is a single ship. A single ship that was supposed to be a secret to most people. Accepting that Newtypes exist legitimizes Zeon Deikun's claim that being in space creates a new breed of human beings with an expanded consciousness which is one of the reasons they wanted independence at first. If newtypes are real then maybe Deikun was right? Maybe the Earth Federation really IS holding them back from their true potential in an unjust attempt to keep the status quo? Maybe dropping a few colonies on Earth will get the message across better, those Zabi's are crazy.

Also Amuro is pretty much on house arrest and even his maid and butlers are just plants by the government to watch him. Media stopped interviewing him the more he talked about the war and he was sent to be a mobile suit instructor in some backwater base.

>>14549758
Every ship in a Gundam show has tons of crew however there's only ones that are usually named are the ones who you see on the bridge. You cant run a massive war ship with like six people. Usually mobile suit hangar scenes convey this a bit better since it's unrealistic to assume you can fix 1~5 mobile suits with three dudes within a couple of weeks.
>>
He's talking out his ass. He knows damn well about the titans newtype research centers. He just doesn't want common soldiers worrying about supermen on the other side of the battlefield.
>>
>>14552545
>You cant run a massive war ship with like six people
ZZ disagrees
>>
>>14553885
ZZ is shit and nonsensical
>>
>>14549758
nigga did you watch the show? white base has a full crew. just watch the episode where ramba ral boards the ship. he and his troops get into a gunfight with tons of the crew.
>>
>>14549692
Did Lilia always have those tits? Seemed smaller.
>>
>>14549692
nobody knows who those faggots are and the one prominent one, the pilot of the iconic gundam, hero of the war, was locked away on house arrest forever
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.