[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be reading the MSG victory page on the wiki see this >and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 9993.jpg (42KB, 225x293px) Image search: [Google]
9993.jpg
42KB, 225x293px
>be reading the MSG victory page on the wiki
see this
>and featured the second youngest protagonist in Gundam anime - the thirteen-year-old Uso Ewin
why does this series keep asking me to side with this
>>
>>14548960
Then don't fucking watch it.

It's shit anyway.
>>
>>14548960
So you're judging a series without watching it? Sounds great.

Never knew that TV shows aimed at kids would have kid protagonists! You learn something new every day.
>>
>>14548973
i finished watching it
i was talking about why are child soldiers so assetable
>>
File: I killed a lot of people.jpg (34KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
I killed a lot of people.jpg
34KB, 480x600px
>>14548960
He gets the most kills out of any Gundam pilot in literally the entirety of UC...

And just about every single one of his victims deserved to die.

And he didn't do it through plot h4x or protagonist syndrome; he did it through clever tactics, impeccable timing, taking advantage of the unique traits of his Gundam(s), and incredible skill with a beam rifle/saber, and an ACTUAL understanding of Minovsky physics (in the latter half of the series.)

And on that end, he is the only person that is truly happy at the end of his series...and even then, it's because by then, he's simply used to war and the loss that comes with it, and is the only person in the cast aside from Marbet that has actually decided to finally move on from the horrors they all experienced (and even then, it's likely some level of extensive cognitive dissonance on his part.)

Use that as a framework for your initial impression of V Gundam, and how absolutely brutal it is at times.
>>
>>14549039
>he is the only person that is truly happy at the end of his series
Well, aside from Judau, maybe, but Judau had his own cans of worms to open by the end of ZZ, if Evolve, Crossbone, and V Gundam Sidestory are to be believed.
>>
>>14549039

wrong. according to data gundam scorecards, he gets the 2nd most kill after Amuro.
>>
It's Victory Gundam, not Gundam Victory.

>>14549039
>Uso
>truly happy at the end of Victory
The boy might have moved on but he was scarred for life.
>>
>>14549066
Amuro was in 3 huge wars of course he has more kills considering Uso was in 1, it quite a bit more impressive
>>
>>14549039
>>14549066
Wrong, Gato got the most kills with the GP-02
>>
>>14549116
On-screen, though, Uso outmatches Amuro.

>>14549133
Wrong again, Uso destroys plenty more when he fires the Phallic Cannon.
>>
>>14549039

> And on that end, he is the only person that is truly happy at the end of his series

Domon, Garrod, Loran and Bellri at the least would like to disagree. The Asunos were pretty happy too.
>>
>>14549151
Also Jewdog.
>>
>>14549151
>Domon, Garrod, Loran
To be fair, the Kasshus, Rans, and Cehacks never seemed like they had a lot to be unhappy about at the end of their series...but I can't speak for the Asunos, as AGE seemed like a giant waste of time and I never watched it.
>>
>>14549071
Do you think there will ever be a series set after Victory with a scene where Uso gets 'Nam flashbacks?
>>
>>14549211
No, but I wouldn't mind a little Evolve-style short of the Kasarelia crew years later. Uso's had enough war for one lifetime.

also
>Late UC
>acknowledged, ever
kek
>>
>>14549181

Well I'd say Loran never really had much to be unhappy about even if he stressed over nukes or the central conflict and Garrod was happy go lucky despite his parents dying in an apocalypse but Dominated certainly did.

His mother was murdered, his father put in cyroprison for her murder, his brother stole his father's work and was missing, his martial arts teacher was a terrorist and he was being forced to.fight to clear his father and find his brother.

Even when he found out the truth it wasn't any better, since his brother had been a zombie all along and was still was dead, his martial arts master was a terrorist and dead despite good intentions, he'd had to destroy his father's work despite it being something capable of great good and so on. He didn't mope over it, but he did have a lot to deal with.
>>
>>14549283

> Dominated

Domon even.
>>
>>14549039
Also he's a newtype. Not a combat oriented newtype, but he hardly needed that trait.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.