[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZZ Gundam being bad is a meme, but is a bit shocking the change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cutesis.gif (65KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
cutesis.gif
65KB, 385x550px
ZZ Gundam being bad is a meme, but is a bit shocking the change of tone (while Zeta was dark, this is more lighter)

Also, why she had to die? I miss best sister ;_;
>>
While I wouldn't call it bad, it's worse than MSG and Zeta. Everybody forgets Victory so I won't count it, but it's the least appealing of the UC entries and basically exists to tie up loose ends from Zeta while inventing no situations of its own. It's the black sheep of Early UC.
>>
>>14540505
ZZ legitimately has problems. There's its own abrupt tonal shift (Sorrowful Cecilia or whatever that episode was called will practically give you whiplash), Glemy's sudden promotion to main villain because CCA got greenlit, the weird as fuck way characters react to death, and the frankly odd decision to have Leina magically come back to life at the end.

The ZZ Gundam itself also has this weird and tangled development history associated with it that isn't made apparent in the show at all. It's the only Gundam I can think of where half the shit that people tend to think of when they talk about it just straight up never happened on air.
>>
>>14540505
You should really finish the series before posting about it, unless you want shit spoiled for you.
>>
ZZ is pure unadulterated shit. People who think SEED Destiny is the worst entry in the Gundam franchise just haven't seen ZZ yet.
>>
>>14540823
naisu meme desu ne
>>
>>14540845
How about you actually watch ZZ?
>>
>>14540823
Nah.
>>
>>14540823
People who think Seed Destiny is the worst entry in the Gundam franchise just haven't seen Gundam 00 S2 yet.

I can play too.
>>
>>14540823
Haha, Abel here. Glad to see this site's sense of humor hasn't waned! Keep it up! LOL :)
>>
>>14541040
To be fair, all three are shit, just to different degrees. ZZ is clearly the worst of the UC series. Because Tomino never had a full grasp of where he wanted the series to go. Like how Leina magically comes back to life and basically undoing any sort of maturing Jewdough might have done where he decides to run away to Jupiter because 'fuck adult problems'
>>
>>14540505
she's alive you retarded cuck
>>
>>14540505
>ZZ Gundam being bad is a meme

Since when? It only gets passable when they're on Earth after awhile and that doesn't last long at all.
>>
>Judau can still sense she was alive
>explicitly shown alive with Sayla
It's a shame. Besides the colony drop, Leina's Blood was ZZ's best arc, and it was undermined not soon after.
>>
File: mKZoiOJ.gif (15KB, 180x350px) Image search: [Google]
mKZoiOJ.gif
15KB, 180x350px
>>14542300
>Leina! I thought you were dead!
>nope
>>
>>14542300
At least the part where they think Judau is a loony is funny.
>>
Poorly written yes
Unenjoyable absolutely not

ZZ was a fucking ride. GOAT mechanical design too.
>Dreissen
>Doven Wolf
>Zaku III
>Bawoo
>>
>>14542415
This. ZZ is great for the mecha designs alone.
>>
>>14542393
That was actually pretty great.
>>
ZZ is the best Gundam show
>>
>>14540505
>ZZ Gundam being bad is a meme
Yeah, it is worse.
>>
>>14542415
>>14542529
Stick to A/Z
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.