[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished Dai Guard and I got this weird feeling. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

So I just finished Dai Guard and I got this weird feeling. It's all warm and...sunny. And my face is acting weird. The corners of my mouth are pointing upwards and I can get them to come down.

All my usual cynicism and despair are fading and I don't really know what to do about it. I actually helped another person when I was out earlier. For no reward.
>>
>>14540180
>LAWL I'm so pessimistic and dark look at me I don't even know what a smile is teehee RAWR XD
>>
File: G thumbs up.jpg (423KB, 1060x680px) Image search: [Google]
G thumbs up.jpg
423KB, 1060x680px
>>14540180
>>
File: no fun.jpg (71KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
71KB, 448x473px
>>14540308

this things called "JOKES" exist, anon. You might want to look them up.
>>
Dai Guard is my favorite /m/ show. Everything just works so well, all the characters are cool, the robot is fucking great, the climax is strong as hell.
>>
>>14540448

It's just really nice seeing a show where the drama doesn't come from people being assholes
>>
>>14540470
But it does. Granted, the board of directors may not have been major characters, but Shirota and the guy that followed him were. It took awhile for those two to stop being assholes.
>>
>>14540522

I wouldn't really call Shirota an asshole. He was just very rigid and the show was pretty good about showing things from his POV too. The heroes didn't just win and stick it to the man with the power of friendship or something. There was a good amount of compromising going on and they ended up learning as much from him as he they.

Even his protegee MEANT well.
>>
>>14540180
Is it a real robot or super robot?
>>
>>14541047

Yes
>>
>>14541047
It's a robot that wants you to stop using meme terminology that's ultimately descriptive of nothing.
>>
>>14541047
We'd answer you but we have two hundred pages of paperwork to fill out before we can approve the definition.
>>
File: 1302728483353.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1302728483353.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
>>14541047
>>
>>14541047
It's a realistic take on the super robot, so real
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.