[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeonic put out Volume 5 for those who even care about this series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: cover.jpg (668KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
668KB, 1129x1600px
Zeonic put out Volume 5 for those who even care about this series.

That Adzam Repair... :/
>>
>>14535223
I've been meaning to read this. I hated 0083 the anime, especially the story. Does the manga fix anything?
>>
>>14535236

So far they've done a good job of stabilizing the story line. The Adzam Repair in this volume kinda shot that to shit though, but I guess every manga needs to have a blunder to fix.
>>
>>14535223
Oh my gosh they turned it into an Apsalus.
>>
>>14535236
ya, if Nina doesn't die what's the point of even touching upon this shit.
>>
>>14535223
or in other words, a ghetto Apsalus?
>>
File: cover.jpg (367KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
367KB, 800x1135px
>>14535236
It changes around some events and tries to fix certain details.

E.g., Nina doesn't recognize Gato because Orville causes Nina's elevator platform to shake as Gato enters the GP02A's cockpit, preventing her from getting a clear look at him.

It also provides a bit more backstory such as fleshing out Cima and Gato's past interactions. Also, other characters like Alice Miller are introduced into the setting. She is the internal affairs person who investigated Shiro possibly being a spy or enemy sympathizer in the 08th MS Team movie. She's brought in to investigate the Gundamjacking which is very suspicious.
>>
>>14535223
>Adzalus
Haha, this manga's ridiculous

>>14535321
>She is the internal affairs person who investigated Shiro possibly being a spy or enemy sympathizer in the 08th MS Team movie. She's brought in to investigate the Gundamjacking which is very suspicious.
I like that the manga's actually going full swing with the idea that Operation Stardust was enabled by officers within the Federation to enable the titans, whereas the OVA merely hinted at it.
>>
File: page086-087.jpg (1MB, 2258x1600px)
page086-087.jpg
1MB, 2258x1600px
>>
>>14535665
Those leg-strut propellers are really what keeps it at original Gundam territory in the face of modern and less goofy reinterpretations.
I'd imagine jet turbines might be more useful, though? Pointing downwards and providing armor to the mechanism? Or would those just weigh it down more?
>>
>>14535987
About the only things the legs do is stabilize it when it fires it's mega particle cannon. Otherwise it floats with the Minovsky Craft.
>>
File: page174-175.jpg (1MB, 2258x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page174-175.jpg
1MB, 2258x1600px
Thank god he can draw the tanks correctly. Plus I love they're following the MS IGLOO detail as opposed to the original look now.
>>
File: zeon malice.png (1MB, 923x1513px) Image search: [Google]
zeon malice.png
1MB, 923x1513px
>>14535665
>>
Zeon Remnants always have better boss units than they did in the actual war. Same applies to the Sleeves and any video game remnants.
>>
>>14539142
desperation can lead to great innovation
>>
File: page178.jpg (638KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page178.jpg
638KB, 1129x1600px
Delicious chocolate Zeek.
>>
>>14540410
I don't think she's really "chocolate". If she is, her brother has to be and he'd look full on retard with platinum blond hair.
>>
>>14540913
Probably dirty Brazilians or something. Mocha then.
>>
>>14538138
It's okay Synapse, you can just say it looks ridiculous. We're all thinking it.
>>
>>14540410
Is she gonna team up with Cima?
>MILF and chocolate
yum
>>
>>14541000
No, she's too "pure" to team up with Cima.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.