[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what anime has become? It looks like those flash movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: MazinkaiserSKLScr1.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MazinkaiserSKLScr1.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Is this what anime has become? It looks like those flash movies you used to see on newgrounds.
>>
How can you possibly compare SKL to shit like Joe Zombie and Retarded Animal Babies
>>
>>14520763
Yes anon, that is precisely what has happened, now that you have showed us the truth you should go to the other boards show them the truth so that we may become enlightened after you visit
>>
SKL looks sick, you could have used at least IBO as an example.
>>
>can't even take his own screenshot, grab the first result from google instead
>overstatement that is either the result of retardation or effortless trolling
2/10 not nice bait
>>
>>14520763
anime was always about style over substance, at least SKL is honest

go read a book or watch a good movie
>>
>>14520766
wow, sorry guy. I haven't watched anime in a while and just saw that mazinger has a new anime so I decided to check it out. It looks like shit. I remember mazinkaiser looking fucking awesome. pic related
>>
>>14520763
>using the best /m/ related cartoon in the last 7 or so years as an example

Well shiet nigga
>>
>>14520778
ok here's a screenshot my man
>>
>>14520784
>>14520796

Like 90 percent of Kaisers original budget went entirely to animating Sayaka's tits.
>>
>>14520763
If you're taking a single part of SKL seriously at any time, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>14520791
This is a shitty bait thread, but that doesn't give you the right to post bullshit
>>
>>14520765
Real talk, Joe Zombie was extremely well done for its time.
>>
>>14520784
I think Mazinkaiser was the last Dynamic Pro related anime they did with hand drawn cels.
>>
>implying Madness wasn't the shit
>>
>>14520763
It's terrible because the MCs are fanfic-tier marty stu chuunis, not because it inevitably used the same shitty animation as everything else nowadays.
>>
>>14520765
>>14521224
You had to remind me that it still isn't finished
>>
I wish they had the budget to make it at least a decent OVA. I liked it but it looks like a piece of shit most of the time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.