[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren "ANN's Expert on Gundam" Orsini is at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 18

File: Gundam_leads.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_leads.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
Lauren "ANN's Expert on Gundam" Orsini is at it again.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-07-20/the-most-relatable-gundam-heroes/.104505
>>
>>14520314
All of them are superhuman fucks how can you relate to that?
>>
Dunno seems pretty accurate to me.
>>
>Kamille's decisions are not motivated by a desire to do good or to protect anyone
>Kamille is powered entirely by negative emotions and irrational rage, and while it's easy to pity him, it's very difficult to relate.

Did she only watch the first episode?
>>
>>14520382

> Sei, Garrod and Shiro are super human

Even Domon is just doing something anyone is implied to be able to learn, even if he's better at it due to talent, training or skill than most people probably would be.
>>
>>14520456
Read the article instead of blindly slamming your keyboard.
>>
>>14520409
In fairness, he stays that way for a long time.
>>
>>14520314
Where's Loran?
>>
File: Loran pick.png (76KB, 746x796px) Image search: [Google]
Loran pick.png
76KB, 746x796px
>>14520714
>implying we could related with a pretty girly brown boy that is a handmaid who is from the super advance moon
>>
>complaining about clickbait then posting the link for more people to click
dumb guy
>>
>Reading this chick's twitter
Fucking hell, just post pictures of your tits already.
>>
Shiro is the worst.

Bellri is the best.
>>
>>14520414
Garrod is the guy who could just start shooting down funnels after seeing it done once.
Shiro has dodged bullets after they were fired.
>>
>>14520833
That makes them completely unrelatable as characters?
>>
>>14520840
It makes them very much superhuman.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x600px)
image.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>14520849
Not that guy, but does somehow being to achieve somewhat higher than humanly possible physical feats makes them emotionally on an entire different scale than people like you or me?

Dude, no character has to be a carbon copy of you for you to understand them on an emotional scale.

I'm gonna cut you some slack and think you're baiting and that you're not actually this fucking dull.
>>
Who would win, Jamil or Yazan? Assume party for their machines. If using X tech, no G-Bits for Jamil.
>>
>>14520833
>Garrod is the guy who could just start shooting down funnels after seeing it done once.
You're ignoring his entire simulator training session, and how he still missed a few times before getting the hang of it.
>>
>>14520840
In the same way that Kira Yamato is an ubermensh
>>
>>14520714
The better question is where's Laura?
>>
>>14520833

The Garrod thing isn't superhuman even if taken completely at face value, since it's just cross application of skills he's already learned in shooting. It might make him very talented and better at it than you would probably be, but it doesn't make him super human.
>>
>>14520920
He also trained in a computer specifically against them.

What's more impressive is that Jamil did it with a comparatively low spec and he wasn't using his NT h4x
>>
>>14520485
>he stays that way for a long time.

Less than a quarter of the show, to be honest. The author just most likely has not actually seen Zeta and has gone purely by hearsay.
>>
>>14520931
For Jamil it's probably a combination of experience (it's implied he faced Lancelow several times and probably other SRA Newtypes as well) and the fact that funnels are probably easier to spot and have to move a certain way in a gravity well.
>>
>>14521045
>it's implied he faced Lancelow several times
Isn't it stated that they fought on for a length of time after the war was over.

That's just the coolest image in my mind.
Two demigods essentially fighting themselves to a stalemate at the end of the world.

OVA never.
>>
>>14520314
>Heero
>relatable
>>
>>14520409
Kamille is very easy to relate to for those exact reasons
>>
>>14521118

> second least relatable character according to her
> saying she found him relatable
>>
>>14520944
>The author just most likely has not actually seen Zeta and has gone purely by hearsay.
Most of /m/ experienced Zeta in the same way, I'm sure.
>>
pretty much agree with this list. especially with kiras placement. i guess zetacucks are pissed but kamille is only relatable if you are the spectrum.
>>
>>14520721
>Loran is a handmaid
Now I wanna dick his boipussy even more.
>>
>He's a computer whiz and a mathematical genius and a Coordinator, theGundam Seeduniverse's word forNewtype.
They're seperate things.
>>
Would anyone here say Uso's relatable in how much people die around him in war? Like, lots of people die in any given Gundam series, but with Uso it's the most intense and puts a lot of stress and strain on him.
>>
>>14520314

>Kamille is powered entirely by negative emotions and irrational rage, and while it's easy to pity him, it's very difficult to relate.

because his rage against titan who basically destroyed his already dysfunctional family is "irrational" , idiot. If anything he easily "exposed" people for who they really are, it is not a that hard .
>>
>>14521254
Kamille is literally a retooled Amuro.
>>
>>14521297
Not in how people die constantly, but because of the huge responsibility placed in him, the uncertainty of his skills, suddenly being thrust into the "real world" where people have to make hard choices and sometimes not fully understanding them, searching for guidance (and parental figures, esp. in Katejina at first and then Marbet) from the adults... things like these make him relateable. Maybe as a character he's hard to relate to because he's so innocent but all the feelings he goes through are things you can empathize with. Same goes for most of the characters, and personally I think it's kind of a shitty list besides Kira and Heero being unrelateable but I digress.
>>
>>14521357
>all those relateables
This is what happens when you begin to question your spelling late at night. Your first instinct is usually correct, don't second-guess it.
>>
>>14521156
Explains why it's so highly regarded.
>>
>>14520888
Yazan is a violator. Jamil is past his prime.

>>14521351
With less autism, more Newtype potential and less pilot ability. Can't remember Zeta going out there and getting massive killstreaks.
>>
>>14520314
>The five protagonists I most want to root for:
>1. Iori Sei, Gundam Build Fighters
>2. Amuro Ray, Mobile Suit Gundam
>3. Garrod Ran, After War Gundam X
>4. Domon Kasshu, G-Gundam
>5. Shiro Amada, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team

>The following three are my picks for the least relatable.
>1. Kira Yamato, Gundam Seed
>2. Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
>3. Kamille Bidan, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
>>
The five protagonists I most want to root for:
1. Bellri Zenam, G no Reconguista
2. Casval Deikun, Gundam The Origin
3. Anavel Gato, 0083 Stardust Memory
4. Shinn Asuka, Gundam SEED Destiny
5. Riddhe Marcenas, Gundam Unicorn RE:0096

The following three are my picks for the least relatable.
1. Mikazuki Augus, Iron Blooded Orphans
2. Kira Yamato, Gundam Seed
3. Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
>>
>tfw you pretty much are kamille irl including a tard bitch and childhood friend on your dick
>>
>>14520409
Obviously not. The biggest indicator of someone either watching like two episodes of Zeta or only reading about it is if they think Kamille is an irrational dick the entire series.
>>
File: 1449983542484.jpg (127KB, 1000x749px)
1449983542484.jpg
127KB, 1000x749px
>>14520314
Sei is to plain to be relatable
yeah sure that makes him easy to insert himself onto, but not exactly a person who is really relatable
Amuro would be most relatable
i'm disappointed Kou isn't there
was Domon really that relatable?
>>
>>14520774
I was expecting a bunch of images where she teases them and instead got shit about the new Ghostbusters. Thanks asshole.
>>
>Heero
>not relatable
Normalfags...
>>
If you can find Domon relatable, how can you not find Kamille relatable?
>>
File: kira-hypocrite.gif (2MB, 455x254px) Image search: [Google]
kira-hypocrite.gif
2MB, 455x254px
>all the people in the forum insisting Kira never killed anyone after he got the Freedom
>>
>>14521453
>I wanna route for Char and Gato
Wow not even hiding your Zeon dicksucking are you?
>>
>>14521793
ZEON AND PROUD BABY

FEELS GOOD TO ROOT FOR THE UNDERDOG!
>>
>>14521776
Silly ships are not people, he only destroys ships.
>>
>>14521795
Sorry you seem to have typed something really weird.

Its hard to understand when you are sucking Giren's dick so fucking hard.
>>
>>14520382
It really depends on the universe and whether the characters still have room to grow after receiving their abilities. For example, in 00 being an innovator just means you're better at empathy/communication, not fighting so there's no conflict there in relation to piloting skill.
>>
>>14521796
I can see their parachutes!
>>
Hell Kira never killed anyone in the entire series.

Nope he only destroyed ships.
>>
>>14520314
>no mention of Sekai in unrelatable
Triggered.
>>
File: 1467325136519.jpg (26KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1467325136519.jpg
26KB, 192x171px
>>14521712
edgy autist detected
>>
>>14520314

Shiro Amada and his forced love interest are the least realistic characters in the entire franchise.
>>
I agree with the least relatable part at least. I'd maybe put Domon on there but it would mostly be the fault of the show instead of the character.

No mention of Turn A though?
>>
File: 1468340446542.png (305KB, 390x425px) Image search: [Google]
1468340446542.png
305KB, 390x425px
>Kamille
>Not relatable
Only thing non-relateable was that he was a fucking madman
>>
File: Kamille_Judau.jpg (25KB, 720x480px)
Kamille_Judau.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>This kid gets the opportunity of a lifetime—to pilot a giant robot with lasers—and he sits around whining in his room?

Yeah and look what happens when someone drives a giant robot with lasers
>>
>>14521896
>implying anyone outside of /m/ watched thesecond half of double zeta
>>
>>14521896
They get to meet famous war heroes?
>>
File: bFDcTt3.png (202KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
bFDcTt3.png
202KB, 576x432px
>>14521896
>handholding
mfw Judau will hold your hand without consent after you are left comatose from a serious MS accident.
>>
She had me...until she started shitting on everyone's favorite literal autists.

The great thing about Heero and Kamille is that there's the personification of taking refuge in audacity, making them both foils and a convenient contrast to their more grounded comrades.

They spice up an otherwise generic plot by forcing characters to interact with people who aren't so much generic normies as they are batshit crazy fuckups who draw people into their shenanigans either willingly or not.

They're relatable in a "wouldn't it be fun to just buck social expectations and be a complete asshole?" sort of way, something a modern woman in a girl power society just can't understand given that society has literally bent over backwards to make that possible for the wimminz.

But if you're a guy, you've wondered at least once what it would be like to just completely yolo your way through all the hassles of life.

Well, at least unless you're as mindless and devoid of personality as a Gundam.

No, not the robot.

I mean the metal jesus guy from 00 who literally became a robot or something without losing any of the charisma he didn't have to begin with.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Setsuna, Kio, karate jesus Sekai or the empty shell of an MC in IBO didn't even make the "worst" list.

Two of them are literally the same as Kira with their "end war with war" methodology, one is a marty stu straight out of a "MY SELF-INSERT WAS TRAINED BY DOMON KASSHU" fanfic, and the last is more of a mindless drone than the robot he pilots.
>>
cont from >>14522068

Fuck, I don't think she even watched most of the Gundam franchise, let alone experienced enough of it to rank characters.

Otherwise, Kincaid MASTER OF BAKING Nau would top the list of most relatable characters, if only for being a modestly married everyman with a steady job, a kid and a peaceful life of domestic bliss with his perfectly normal wife.

Shit, even Yuu Kajima should be up there as a grounded soldier guy who's just doing his job.

But I guess plebs don't read side stories, either.
>>
>>14522074
Usually you don't count non-animated side stories in a list like this.
>>
>>14521146
Maybe to child soldiers?
But how many child soldiers have actually watched anime.
>>
>>14522125
He did at least start out as Seabook Arno, whose colony was attacked and waged a guerilla war on the Crossbone Vanguard that ended up in mass death and devastation. I'm sure that resonates with Syrians or someone like that.
>>
>>14522068
Did you not watch 00?
Unlike Kira, Setsuna has character development. He abandons the whole end war with war shtick when he realises it doesn't work.
>>
>>14521700
Nigga I never said she was teasing you
>>
>>14520314
Lauren "party girl turned nurd" Orsini can go dump her cancerous body off a bridge

She literally knows nothing about what she writes about and professes to "love". Apparently she can handle M:tg but not Magic: the board game (Arena of the Planeswalkers for those interested) because it's 'too similar' to the 'hardcore nerd' game W40k.

So she writes an article about how she had to bring alcohol to entice her friends to play, and they got so drunk they all quit. She uses this one shitty experience as " lel facts" to pan the game.

From that very first article of hers that I read, I knew she was shit.

She's like the archetype of the "nerdy" loser who reads about D&D/M:tg/Gundam/[insert obscure fan base here] and jumps into it as a fad. Suddenly believing she is now the expert on said franchise because she had the stamina to read through a whole Wikipedia article on it (wow! ).

So yes, she can fuck off with her retarded opinions and partygirl antics, da?

Here is M:tg article where she shows her true full tard colors

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/07/17/i-played-magic-the-gathering-arena-of-the-planeswalkers-and-all-i-got-was-drunk/#5d51398917f7
>>
>>14522960
>forbes
Thanks but no thanks anon. Not turning off ad-blocker for their shit site
>>
http://otakujournalist.com/about-me/

Wow, such nerd, such talent, such otaku

I'd still fuck her, but she sounds like a really snobby fuck
>>
>>14522966
That's fine I summarized it anyway. Probably not worth your time

Basically
>new magic board game
>uses figures on terrain
>Orsini & hubby think its too complicated
>Because rulebook is 20 pages long
>Gets compared to 40k (whose rulebook is incidentally 500 pages long- not counted codexes and expansions)
>They trash it a bit

>decide to play, invite friends
>She makes hard liquor
>They and their adhd brains cant firgure it out, get bored and just end up drinking
>get drunk
>leave
>she then implies that this means it's a bad game
>when its literally simple enough for children
>fucking monopoly has more rules
>but abloo abloo too hard bad game

For reference, I've played this game with ten year old children.
>>
File: 1468347087466.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1468347087466.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>14522973
>I’m Lauren Orsini, a professional journalist and avid student of fan culture. My reporting has appeared on ReadWrite, CNN, Forbes, Kotaku, PBS, the Daily Dot, and numerous other outlets. I have written or contributed to several books, most recently Cosplay: The Fantasy World of Role Play.
>My geeky interests include watching anime and building Gundam models, but what I really geek out about the most are, well, my fellow geeks.

>cosplay
>anime
>geek

really bitch?
>>
>>14522981
I was more interested in her writing style because you can tell more about a person from his/her writing style and device usage.
The anecdote you told us help to paint the retarded activity she does. Her writing style tell us the retarded thinking she does, and judging from her blog, she's a retard
>>
>>14522993

> fan culture

What the hell is fan culture?
>>
>>14520314
Honestly the only relateable pilots are the build fighter cast
>>
>>14521796
And he didnt use an anti-ship sword, so he wasnt trying to kill!
>>
>>14523140
Memes
>>
>>14520714
If you're an immigrant he's very relatable.
>>
File: 1458303741917.png (85KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458303741917.png
85KB, 633x758px
>>14520314
Atleast it didn't felt like scrolling r/gundam this time.
>>
File: pedestalFans.jpg (50KB, 650x500px)
pedestalFans.jpg
50KB, 650x500px
>>14523140
> What the hell is fan culture?
>>
>>14522074
nobody gives a shit about Crossbone
>>
wow this really rustled some jimmies huh?
>>
>>14523708
/m/ is notoriously easy to bait
>>
>>14520409
In all fairness, it's not like we haven't had people here who don't write him off with almost the exact same criticisms.
>>
>>14521393
>Iori Sei
>every other name, including several Japanese ones, sticks to western practice of given name first, family name second
>except this one

FUCKING
CONSISTENCY
PLEASE!
>>
File: 1457150381848.jpg (61KB, 475x438px) Image search: [Google]
1457150381848.jpg
61KB, 475x438px
>>14520314
Fine list I suppose but if she's picking a top 3 least relatable, fucking Kamille? Really?

Over Mikazuki or Bannana?

Kamille occupies the middle ground along with Setsuna/Loran for MC's you dont really relate to very much, but understand.
>>
>>14520314
>He's been roped into a war he doesn't care about
>Kamille

Why is it so many people have a hard time picking up on the fact Kamille hated the Titans before he picked that fight with Jerid.
He's not especially subtle about it before Jerid even opens his mouth and he even flat out tells them he's been reading up on a lot of spacenoid ideology not even five episodes into the series.

I realize the 'You just weren't paying attention' line is often misused in addressing criticisms about Zeta, but sometimes, just sometimes, the answers really are right fucking there.

>>14522074
>Otherwise, Kincaid MASTER OF BAKING Nau would top the list of most relatable characters, if only for being a modestly married everyman with a steady job, a kid and a peaceful life of domestic bliss with his perfectly normal wife.

Except that shit all happens after the story ends and the torch is passed to Tobia. It's not something we can really relate to in his character cause that's all epilogue content.
>>
>>14522993
She post her gunpla collection? I want to cringe/rage at her shit taste.
>>
>>14523859
You seriously believe she has one?
You seriously think it won't be full of nubs and shit?

http://www.gunpla101.com/
>>
>>14523714
4chan is notoriously easy to bait.
>>
>>14524011
Fair enough
>>
Man, I'm happy Gundam is getting more exposure in the west recently (lower gunpla prices, not hearing "is that a Transformer?" as often), but damn...this sucks.
>>
>>14524021
Newfags and fake fans go hand in hand with popularity. Just look at the sole Ultraman thread on the board
>>
>>14520409
>Did she only watch the first episode?

You can't take ANN seriously when they "review" mecha anime. It's a site that thinks the pinnacle of animation is some studio ghibli movie or some slice of life anime. They adhere to some specific narrative and user beware if you dare go outside that path. To say they have a tunnel vision is an euphemism.
>>
>>14520314
>heero has no character development
>goes from mission focused autist who fights to survive to genuinely caring about a person and fighting for a cause

>the entire kamille section

I agree about kira and i think most of the relatable characters are pretty relatable though
>>
>>14523750

> Loran is a MC you don't really relate to very much

Wait, what? What's unrelatable about him?
>>
>>14524170
The whole "You helped me out, now I'm basically your butler now" shtick. And he's yet another pacifist in the middle of a war (albeit probably the best one gundam has had) it's still not exactly relatable to intentionally not kill those aiming to kill you in every fight.
>>
>>14520314
>Kamille's decisions are not motivated by a desire to do good or to protect anyone
Because wanting to murder the fuck outta Haman and Sirocco can't be because they're horrible people and humanity would be better off without them.
>>
>>14520774
>Milo was so prolific he had time to call me a stupid baby journalist once. It floors me how many of my friends he has directly harassed!
>>
>>14524184

He didn't help out simply because they saved him, he helped out because he was sent as a spy/observer by the Moonrace and needed a job in that vicinity anyway. They offered him a job so he accepted because he needed one there as part of his job/cover, just like Keith became a baker for it and Fran a journalist.

He also wasn't in the middle of a war, and almost all of Turn-A is him, Dianna, Kihel and a few others (Harry and Lily eventually for instance) trying to stop a war breaking out so that negotiations can take place. The only time war happens is right at the end with Gym's faction. He didn't want to kill because doing so would cause an escalation of violence when he's trying to stop that specifically and de-escalate things so the talks can continue. It's what Guin and Dianna are asking him to do for a good chunk of the show even, because they know Colonel Micheal, Sochie, Phil and so on are more prone to acts of vengeance. Though Guin at least wants Micheal and the militia to cause some problems so that he has a stronger negotiating position.

I would have thought a passive aggressive liberal who would fight (and even kill) when pushed but mostly just wanting peace and to get out of war would be more relatable for most people to be honest.
>>
>>14524210
Just like Setsuna isn't really relatable to most people being an autistic former child solider and all. I'm not sure many found a glorified butler, pacifist and occasional trap to be relatable.

But not as unrelatable to be on the list mentioned in the OP.
>>
>>14522981
Remember her "review" of Reconguista? That it will take "you" (read: it took her) most of the series just to figure out what was going on and for that reason she recommends against watching it entirely. That's the entire review.
>>
>>14525392
Again, in all fairness, a good chunk of /m/ isn't really in a position to throw stones here if the general discussions about this series are any indication.
>>
File: 1449698498822.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449698498822.png
213KB, 500x400px
'Relatable' is such a shitty metric, anyway. Basically she's literally looking for 1:1 self-inserts in her giant robit chinese cartoon. If compared to the whole Gundam fanbase, 99% would find 2nd arc Asem Asuno the most relatable:

>lives in constant fear of getting cucked
>serious self-esteem issues
>a disappointment to his parents
>conditioned to believe that he can overcome everything through "hard work"
>doesn't have any great dreams or ambitions besides the one dictated to him by society
>a normalfag wallowing in his own mundane mediocrity
>>
File: Uso had a hard life..jpg (453KB, 700x2834px) Image search: [Google]
Uso had a hard life..jpg
453KB, 700x2834px
>Uso not on the "most relatable" list
How?
>>
>>14523892
She claims her hobby is "building gundam models," so either she's lying through her teeth or she wants to show how much of a gundam nerd she is
>>
>>14520314
>no Bernie

Am I crazy for thinking he was the most reasonable Gundam character?
>>
>>14525593

He's not the main character, Al is. And her list is for main characters. He's a good choice if taking protagonists of any kind or all characters though, yea.
>>
>>14524200
Phht, fuck her.

So do we think she's at least cute

Also apparently we can upload shit on her blog or am I remembering it wrong?
>>
>>14520314
Isn't direct linking frowned upon on /m/?

It's fucking ANN and I'm sure at least some of the posters here aren't blocking trackers like they should.
>>
https://archive.is/9iHOy

I'll put my foot where my mouth is and do it myself.
>>
so did anyone look at the comments of that article?
>>
ITT: Butthurt brobabiez who can't accept that women are allowed to like Gundam too. Lauren knows more about Gundam than you btw
>>
>>14526516
the comments seemed to prove her wrong
>>
>>14526516
Lauren please
Your opinions suck dick and you should suck dick
>>
File: 981246439869164983698436.png (1MB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
981246439869164983698436.png
1MB, 900x556px
>>14526530
>>
>>14524184
I think Loran's pacifism is appropriate because the context supports it - Turn-A's conflict isn't total war, it's more like border-friction level skirmishes.

And even as the most pacifistic Gundam lead there is, he's still pragmatic. The one single time in the series where lethal force was required, he only hesitates for a second before going ahead and doing it since it was necessary. And doesn't have a crisis of faith afterwards.
>>
>>14526548
I'm sorry
This place man, it changes you. It warps your mind.
It makes you an angry person
>>
did /m/ infiltrate the boards?
>>
It's an opinion piece on a subjective subject, and the choices aren't even very objectionable.

What's the problem?
>>
>>14526569
read the article comments
>>
>>14525510
>Captain Ass starts off as a cucklord >but he becomes a super pilot
>then a super pirate
>and also complete deadbeat

He went from nobody to awesome, which is more than /m/ can ever hope to achieve.

>>14525586
>super newtype who pilots well
>but only because he knows vidya

If only we could all be so blessed as to be good at anything we played the virtual equivalent of.

You know, like being a great footballer because you played Madden that one time, or a great rock star because you aced Guitar Hero.

Personally, I can't relate to such a Sekai-tier, "I can gunpla because karate" marty stu.
>>
>>14526460
Yes she's cute

But her retardation results in a net negative attractiveness. In other words, she is repulsive despite beauty
>>
>>14526548
Nice impact text
Almost like we're using iFunny in 2010

>>14526564
It doesn't change shit
You'd be just as mad if you were on mechatalk and not /m/
Us versus her is like
Jewish Israeli versus Reformed pork-eating Jew

4chan just let's you expose your anger more. But it's always there, lurking
>>
Daily reminder that women can't be true mecha fans unless they're absolutely repulsive.

Be sure to remember this metric when reading mecha related articles written by women.
>>
File: rude.png (421KB, 806x648px) Image search: [Google]
rude.png
421KB, 806x648px
>>14527749
>If only we could all be so blessed as to be good at anything we played the virtual equivalent of.
Go to bed, Takeru.
>>
All those guys in the ANN forums going off about why Shinn is worse than Kira.
>>
"They're relatable in a "wouldn't it be fun to just buck social expectations and be a complete asshole?" sort of way, something a modern woman in a girl power society just can't understand given that society has literally bent over backwards to make that possible for the wimminz."

Sup, projection?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.