[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One irony of Evangelion is that Asuka calls Rei a puppet. Asuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 24

File: 1469032181482.jpg (458KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469032181482.jpg
458KB, 850x1000px
One irony of Evangelion is that Asuka calls Rei a puppet.

Asuka was reared as a small child to become an EVA-pilot, and never ever considered that she'd have some sort of other future than the one planned for her by NERV.
Rei was also reared from a small child to serve NERV, but she ends up questioning not only herself and her own role, but

Practically the consequences of this is best shown in Evangelion's late-game.

When Rei loses her EVA and cannot pilot any more, she is virtually unaffected and instead turns the focus on antagonizing NERV and understanding her situation better.

When Asuka is unable to pilot because NERV has rejected her, she loses all will to live and becomes catatonic to the point you'd think she was comatose.

We can see here that Asuka is and always was, a puppet being controlled by NERV. Like a puppet, she collapses into a lifeless abhuman once the strings to her puppet masters, the EVA, is cut.
Rei on the other hand, proves Asuka wrong by not only retaining the integrity of her personality, but also strengthening it.

There is a reason for why Asuka is the one with dolls in her background, and Rei is free of it.
>>
File: 1410631510107.jpg (77KB, 487x460px) Image search: [Google]
1410631510107.jpg
77KB, 487x460px
i read a doujin where rei and asuka both take massive shits
>>
>>14519774

I appreciate your understanding of basic irony.
>>
>>14519798
good for you
>>
File: 1468390167110.jpg (60KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1468390167110.jpg
60KB, 500x386px
Yeah, that was the point. Thanks for the paragraph, retard.
>>
>>14519856
Proof asukafags are retarded idiots
>>
File: 1468895355815.jpg (92KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468895355815.jpg
92KB, 1440x1080px
>>14519798
I read a doujin where Emma took a shit and got worms inserted into her asshole.
Beat that kiddo.
>>14519774
Wasn't she aptaking her anger out on Asuka as well?
>>
File: reifags invading the thread.jpg (285KB, 1303x869px) Image search: [Google]
reifags invading the thread.jpg
285KB, 1303x869px
>>14519774

I have never seen any character get so much fanfiction to prop them up as Rei Ayanami.

Like, I don't have any problem with the character herself. She is a perfect fine, well written character. But there is an incredibly vocal group of Reifags that are seemingly ever vigilant to write you an essay about a nonexistent version of the show where Rei was some kind of strong independent woman character who spent the show fighting against the system, instead of a character with so little personal motivation that she slept in her own blood and filth simply because no one ever told her not to.

I'm just not sure why so many people are not just deluding themselves on this, but intentionally avoiding the defining parts of her character that actually make her well done in order to make her more to their liking. Why become so obviously attached to a character if you don't like what makes them tick, and re-imagine them into something so totally different?
>>
>>14519774
Rei made Evangelion's popularity, and is herself an icon.
>>
>>14519977

this is not a gundam thread

besides I read a doujin where nobel ate a shit
>>
>>14520053
Here come the butthurt asukafags.
>>
File: And then there is this bullshit.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
And then there is this bullshit.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>14520134

> anyone who doesn't agree with me or criticizes me in any way is just a secret asukafag in disguise out to destroy my waifu!

There goes that delusion again.
>>
>>14520053
Because that "non existent" version is the actual version.
Rei develops into being more emotional, more in touch with herself, while also confronting the dark secrets behind her creations. She does this regularly since the beginning too, gradually chipping off the edge. It's not just about learning that "relationships are good" with Rei, but also that some relationships are bad - i.e the one with Gendo, in which she ends up rejecting and shunning Gendo by the end.

Asuka has no development as a character, as she remains the same for virtually the entire series. She is unable to change herself, and she takes the consequences of not being able to adapt or understand new things. She may deteriorate, become hurt or unresponsive, but she is still the same character she was at the beginning.

As for more impact on others, well, I don't know. Rei has Gendo the Ice Mountain rush to her aid in despair, she has Shinji crying for her safety, she saves Asuka and everyone elses lives several times,and of course, she makes Asuka and Ritsuko for instance super-jealous. She is admired by both Toji and Kensuke, for maturity and uh, calves. She makes Shinji try to care for others than himself at times, which is good.
What about a literal impact, didn't Rei as Lilith give birth to them all prior to the series, and didn't Rei oversee the third Impact?

And Asuka has had no impact on other people, particularly Shinji. She has no dealings with other major characters.

But then there's the payoff.... wow. Rei just has Asuka beat in every way here.

While Asuka is never in the series able to actualize herself and make a decision for improvement, Rei was. Rei then goes on to become a God, and Asuka just rode Rei's wave
>>
>>14519977
c-can I see?
>>
>>14520149
You are. You're upset that people are proving Asuka was a terrible character and that Rei was Evangelion's best character.
>>
>>14520177

That's funny. I don't remember talking about, mentioning, or giving a shit about Asuka in any way.

You need to stop taking this waifu war shit so seriously, anon. You are catching people in the crossfire.
>>
>>14520053
>fanfiction
Everything in OP's post happened in NGE.
She breaks because she no longer has an identity, NERV took it away with a flick of their hand. That's absolute proof that Asuka had no personality, and no individuality besides being exactly what NERV had reared her to be.
She was forced by NERV into becoming their puppet, and she was a puppet.
>>
>>14519977
keso is great, isn't he?
>>
>>14520218
None of that post was about Asuka.
>>
>>14520053
Ayanami Rei had personal willpower and strong character making her own decisions.
1 She lead everyone through the blackout Nerv on her owl like a leader.
2 She chose to launch Kamikae attack at Zeruel while Gendo said "stop"
3 She expressed social initiative several times having strong opinions and trying to offer others (Shinji, Asuka, Toji) moral support.
4 She literally fucked over Gendo. She made choise over him, She Chose agains her most important person BECAUSE SHE HAS BALLS
>>
>>14520576
What's your first language?
>>
>>14520590
Mobile.
>>
File: youarethispathetic.png (142KB, 1005x550px) Image search: [Google]
youarethispathetic.png
142KB, 1005x550px
is wall-of-text reifag the reincarnated soul of this faggot who surely must have killed himself, and feels he needs to incite undue revenge on asukafags?
>>
File: killyourself.png (74KB, 848x275px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.png
74KB, 848x275px
>>14520632

wrong image, but pretty still pretty accurate. real pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 512x768px
Maya is the best Evangelion character
>>
>>14520053
No one is propping up Rei. The only ones making shit up are asukafags to try and pretend asuka wasn't a shitty character.
>>
>>14519977
I'm going to need this for purposes of general morbid curiosity.
>>
Is this a bunch of SEAfags talking at each other or just one samefagging?
>>
>>14520218

NERV never did anything. Asuka came up with all that on her own because of her mommy issues, which NERV had no hand in, Kyoko did it herself.

You aren't wrong that Asuka never tries to be anything else and she's completely willing to be NERV's puppet solider, but NERV didn't force her or trick her into doing anything.

In fact NERV didn't even really seem to want Asuka. She fit no part of Gendo's plan and he clearly didn't give a shit about her.
>>
>>14520647

Technically aside from Shinji she lives the longest of all the other characters, and especially all the females.
>>
File: 1468871176516.png (1MB, 1440x767px) Image search: [Google]
1468871176516.png
1MB, 1440x767px
>>14520173
>>14521358
Good luck with your research lads.
https://nhentai.net/g/22961/
>>
>>14520087
Can't it be argued that both are the icons of Evangelion? Of is that *just* a slot tha tRei occupies?
>>
File: m in a Nutshell.png (208KB, 1408x492px) Image search: [Google]
m in a Nutshell.png
208KB, 1408x492px
>>
File: tfw gassing ZEEKS.jpg (78KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tfw gassing ZEEKS.jpg
78KB, 500x392px
>>14521650
Worth it just for this frame.
>>
>>14521539
Thank for confirming you didn't watch Evangelion. What you're describing is not Asuka in any way whatsoever. It is non-canonical fanwank.

NERV did indeed recruit her into the EVA-programme as she was a child, this being the plan by incorporating her mother into the EVA. The first Asuka hears about the EVA is after NERV people tell her that she's "special", this making Asuka very excited. People don't become EVA pilots on their own, they are selected and incorporated into a programme controlled by NERV.

You can't just insist that she had her own personality like that. You need evidence, proof. I have absolute proof of the opposite - the proof being that without this identity as an EVA-pilot, Asuka collapsed, proving that she had nothing that was genuinely hers. If someone can take away your personality, it's not yours. It's not personal, unique to you.

Rei is a much stronger person because whatever little Rei has, it's hers and it can't be taken away
>>
>>14521731
>>14520638
>>
>>14521991
No you are wrong.
>>
>>14519798
>>14519977
You plebs make me laugh.
I read a doujin where Zaku and GM hand held each other.
>>
>>14519774
Evangelion is deep.
>>
>>14520638
Holy shit, that's pathetic.
>>
File: full-op_C315_asuka-tub.jpg (78KB, 716x539px) Image search: [Google]
full-op_C315_asuka-tub.jpg
78KB, 716x539px
>>14520053
I have never seen any character get so much fanfiction to prop them up as Asuka Sohryu Langley.

Like, I don't have any problem with the character herself. She is a perfect fine, well written character. But there is an incredibly vocal group of Asukafags that are seemingly ever vigilant to write you an essay about a nonexistent version of the show where Asuka was some kind of strong independent woman character who spent the show fighting against the system, instead of a character with so little personality that she laid in her own blood and filth simply because no one ever told her not to.

I'm just not sure why so many people are not just deluding themselves on this, but intentionally avoiding the defining parts of her character that actually make her well done in order to make her more to their liking. Why become so obviously attached to a character if you don't like what makes them tick, and re-imagine them into something so totally different?

I'm not the OP, but I'll take you on. There's nothing contradictory to the show, and your allegation that Rei fans think that Rei spent the show fighting the system is quite untrue, it is but a strawman on your part. But it must be said, in the context of irony and of Asuka, she did fight more.
>>
>>14520311
Ok? OP's post was. Are you just talking to yourself then?
>>
File: 1468465153154.png (67KB, 331x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468465153154.png
67KB, 331x304px
>>14520638
>rei is the only figure in anime to be autistically obsessed over
>>
>>14521539
Asuka's "mommy issues" comes to exist precisely because of NERV's plan to use mothers for the cores of the EVA's. Asuka is serving the same organization that took her mother away.

>You aren't wrong that Asuka never tries to be anything else and she's completely willing to be NERV's puppet solider, but NERV didn't force her or trick her into doing anything.
They definitely did, by enrolling her into EVA-pilot training from when she could barely speak and walk. They took an innocent child without capability of understanding the situation around her, and molded her into a pilot who would rather die than not pilot.

>In fact NERV didn't even really seem to want Asuka. She fit no part of Gendo's plan and he clearly didn't give a shit about her.

You're right that they didn't care, it's part of the grand irony. Asuka is completely replacable to them, she's merely a puppet and a meat shield. Asuka is only useful to them as long as she can pilot, and when she can't, they will discard her like trash.

So while Asuka goes around thinking she's unique and the best, the truth is that her entire class are potential replacements for her and that she will be replaced instantly.
On the blue side, Rei goes around thinking that she's replaceable and has no value, while she's extremely important to the organization's plans, and literally can't be replaced by anyone except a reincarnation of herself.
>>
File: 20120825-kix-evar-ntve-002m.jpg (419KB, 786x524px) Image search: [Google]
20120825-kix-evar-ntve-002m.jpg
419KB, 786x524px
>>14521701
It can, however, Rei's position is rather special. Especially in the later years with the formation of Khara, Asuka has strongly become an icon as well, along with Kaworu.

But the difference lies in how Asuka and Kaworu became icons through massive changes in the franchise, both in terms of story and merchandising. There's been great pushes from Khara to set the two in the foreground, and Rei in the back.

Rei became EVA's only true icon by virtue of her character in the original, which was so strong that it still can be seen today, as the vast populace of Japan still has room for Rei in their hearts, and remember/know who she is.

It's rapidly turning the other way though, as Khara/Anno is deeply negative about Rei, and continously creates many, many "Reis" who are deeply inferior to any other character in order to obfuscate who Rei is in the minds of the masses.
>>
>>14522664
>>14522673
>>14522675
>>14522677

>>14520638
>>
>>14522729

>>14522673
>>
>>14522757

doesn't stop you from being a pathetic piece of shit. why didn't you kill yourself after the manga ending?
>>
Seriously Asuka fans, you know Rei is better.
>>
>>14522784
Rei isn't my waifu If I had to pick, it'd be Kaworu, but you must be brand spanking new if you find an anon crying over his waifu getting bad ending is worth noting -obviously besides him being a fag for blogposting.
>>
File: m-gaylion.png (72KB, 150x598px) Image search: [Google]
m-gaylion.png
72KB, 150x598px
>>14519774
>>
>>14523058
i thought this board was about discussing mechs
>>
File: eva03.jpg (162KB, 1024x1687px) Image search: [Google]
eva03.jpg
162KB, 1024x1687px
>>14523798
oh really? then why have we been infested by multiple 24/7 tokusatsu cancer generals for years?
>>
>>14521650
Hey, take it easy on the Pepsi.
>>
>>14522965

Neither of them are any good at all.

That was the whole point Anno was trying to make.
>>
>>14524063
Hogwash.
>>
>>14524090
Anno made Rei to show how creepy an expressionless doll-like character could be.
>>
>>14524109
Absolute nonsense.
>>
>>14524114
The denial of reifags is astounding.
>>
>>14524118
Rather the delusions of people such as you is remarkable.
>>
>>14522656
You know the rules nerd
>>
>>14522677
I prefer Rei to Asuka but man, you're coming across as pretty insufferable here.

Anno had Shinji rescue Rei not just in the first rebuild movie but even in the second one too. In the portion of the show the second movie covers, I don't recall Rei getting all that much focus, but in the movie, she not only drives the plot with her cooking antics, but she drives Shinji in the climax to break reality to rescue her in a way he never did in the show.

People seem to think the fact he didn't manage to rescue her and the new Rei in the third movie is so cold and dense, that it's intended to be some kind of insult, but honestly, Rei has always been a character who goes through different iterations, the third Rei of Rebuild exists to show just how much Shinji was invested in Rei II and that her absence is truly felt, both by Shinji and the audience.

If anything, I'd say Rebuild treats Rei with more reverence than Asuka. They made her irredeemably bitchy in the third one.
>>
>>14519774
You're talking about 2 different Rei's here dude. So keep your fanwank to yourself.
>>
>>14524672
>If anything, I'd say Rebuild treats Rei with more reverence than Asuka. They made her irredeemably bitchy in the third one.

Only if you don't like that she's bitchy to Shinji. In terms of development Asuka changed in leaps in bounds and got exactly what she always wanted. To be the important and indispensible (well Mari's there too but Asuka is clearly the boss of them) pilot of NERV (Now Wille but aside from dumping Gendo and the old guy and switching operations to the ship it's basically the same group)

Asuka got her shit together for the most part, Shinji didn't, and Rei turned into a different character entirely.
>>
File: shallow shit.png (514KB, 719x662px) Image search: [Google]
shallow shit.png
514KB, 719x662px
>>14524672
Doesn't matter who you prefer, you're still wrong and I can show you why.

Asuka herself is more changed and treated with actual reverence unlike Rei. Recall in the original series, where Asuka was unable to solve her own problems, and repeatedly failed to do anything on her own. She was one hundred percent egoistic and couldn't do anything for others either.

However, in 2.0, this has all changed, where Asuka is rapidly improving on herself and developing positively, culminating in a sacrifice to showcase how good of a person she is. Keep in mind that if you deny any of this, then you have mental problems - it's even covered in the 2.0 CRC that these changes exist AND they are to make her out as a good person.

>In the portion of the show the second movie covers, I don't recall Rei getting all that much focus
You'd recall wrong then. She has plenty of focus in that part still, but what's important is that the focus Rei gets in that corresponding part usually shows her doing something right, correcting or standing up to Asuka. It's true that there is less focus, but focus nonetheless.

The second Rebuild is despite your claims still considered "Asuka's Movie" by the staff, and was also advertised as such. Moreover, Asuka was never a character that drove the plot or the story in the first place. Her role was a foil, and someone to bounce reactions off, and she continues to be that in 2.0, but now only with increased importance due to her strategic sacrifice.

Moreover, Asuka has now been amped up with speculah to be some sort of half-angel - something quite drastic for a character that was nothing more than human in the original.

I mean, at best you're actually arguing that Rei shouldn't have been in the movies because you wanted more Asuka.
>>
>>14525614
(cont'd)

>People seem to think the fact he didn't manage to rescue her and the new Rei in the third movie is so cold and dense, that it's intended to be [an] insult,
If you don't think it is, then you're dense or doing damage control on part of Anno because you actually want Rei's character to be insulted. Failing to save Rei here means that the character will never be able to blossom out into a fully fledged character, so it cannot be anything else than a deliberate act of sabotage.

You have effectively written out a character before the story has gotten past it half-way point. In the original, it took 23 episodes before something similar happens. In that episode, Rei doesn't die like in 2.0/3.0 either, but she is back within literal minutes of the story, still being Rei Ayanami, only now in shock and with amnesia. She retains intelligence, focus, and knowledge, albeit she's turned cold.
"Rei", or the insult named "Rei" in 3.0 is literally retarded and exists only to be used.

In the original, in the time before 23 Rei was also greatly set up with the theme of death, being philosophical about her own nature, and more. So when Rei finally dies, as a character she's ready to utilize the situation and improve as a character. Not so much in Q.

The reason the Rebuilds give Rei more focus and screentime, is only because it takes more focus and screentime to sabotage a character. It's easier to present Asuka as a desirable otaku character, cause all you need to do is to pander. With Rei, you need to deeply attack the character like in the scene with Fuyutsuki, and sabotage it on the level I just described.

Just so it's said, in reality chances are that you don't prefer Rei over Asuka but just said that to give your weak argument some weight. As far as I know, someone who did give a damn about that particular character would never post Rei Q. Given how poorly thought out your rebuttal was, I'd say it's quite likely even, and I find that disgusting..
>>
>>14525614
>culminating in a sacrifice to showcase how good of a person she is.

If you're referring to Bardiel, that's a rather involuntary and ignoble example of a 'sacrifice'.

Oh, also.

>utilize the situation and improve as a character

Rei III barely had any presence whatsoever and really receives minimal development at best because the last two episodes of the show are dedicated to making everyone a fountain of philosophical platitudes.
>>
>>14525795
It was not ignoble, nor was it involuntary.
It was directly stressed that she was volunteering in place of Rei. Bardiel may have been an accident, but that is also a point. Originally Asuka always got wrecked because she messed up. This time they made sure it was not her fault, so she remains innocent.

>Rei III had little development
Had more development than Asuka and Misato after she is introduced in 23. Also has more and better development than Rei Q, as Rei Q has effectively zero despite being on for some time.

Rei is a philosphical character in NGE and this is made a point of early in the series. Its an important part of the character.
>>
>>14524109
>>14524063
Fuck off with that appeal to the author's intentions shit. Anno is a fucking retard. He just wanked for the entirety of the show. Evangelion was lightning in a bottle, a complete fluke. The garbage that is Nadia, the cheesy clumsiness of Gunbuster, and the ineptitude in Kare Kano really wake you up.

Anno is a talentless hack. He did it all by instinct without thinking through anything, and happened to get it right once. Kinda like Watanabe and Cowboy Bebop, the other great hack director of the 1990s.
>>
>>14525795
Okay, confirmed mental problems for you then.
>>
>>14526175

It was absolutely involuntary for the reason you just said.

>Bardiel may have been an accident

It's not like Asuka stepped in to take Rei's place knowing that Eva 03 was somehow infected with an Angel.

>more development

Than characters that had been around longer than her and had received substantially more focus?

>>14526842

>Neener neener

Okay.
>>
>>14526855
>It was absolutely involuntary for the reason you just said.
But I just claimed it was explicitly voluntary.

Asuka accepts to pilot EVA03, despite the fact that Rei was scheduled to pilot it, and Asuka does it so that Rei can have her dinner. Despite Asuka not really wanting to do so. Asuka makes a personal sacrifice, and that's damned different from OG Asuka.

>It's not like Asuka stepped in to take Rei's place knowing that Eva 03 was somehow infected with an Angel.
Nor did I claim she did. Which I why I separate the two incidents, highlighting that Bardiel indeed was an accident. Then second my point concerning Asuka's innocence now still applies. It's a clearly unfair situation for Asuka, and she takes no blame for it in the narrative or by others. It's made to create sympathy, as explained by the very writers.

>Than characters that had been around longer than her and had received substantially more focus?
Yes, you may rewatch the parts that come after 23 if you're uncertain. Asuka in particular has been dead meat ever since episode 23, and is now relegated to being still in bed, and from this point on no longer has active development save for recaps of the character - which all happens when Asuka is unconscious. Rei is still actively developing.

I have to say that you're being really unreasonable and unfair with the truth. At least try to be objective and shed your massive bias.
>>
>>14526855
When you start denying the obvious, even when its mentioned by the writers as the intention then yes, you have mental issues.

Neener neener.
>>
>asukafags in charge of knowing anything about Evangelion
Jesus, I swear Asukafags used to know more than these clowns. It's been years and years since I saw an Asukafag not be grossly wrong about everything they say.
>>
>>14527992
Having fun talking to yourself?
>>
Boy, Evangelion SURE IS FUN TO TALK ABOU-
>>
>>14531334
Yeah it is. Dem deluded Asukafags tho.
>>
>>14531334

No it's not. Nobody actually has fun with Eva I noticed.

Almost all Eva "fans" are neurotic messes even worse than Anno that use it as some kind of self therapy.
>>
>>14519774
Why were Rei and Asuka so popular in the first place?

Both are absolute vapid cunts. I'm not saying that to be controversial, I mean it.

>Rei
>doesn't talk
>ever
>only loves your dad
>for some dumb shit he did
>is messy as fuck
>isn't even that hot
>shitty in battle
>knows she's a clone
>doesn't do anything about it
>obeys Nerv and Gendo right up until the end
>...and then betrays them
>for some reason

>Asuka
>bullies everyone
>24/7
>only loves some neckbeard with a ponytail
>for no reason
>berates Rei in particular
>doesn't actually mean anything by it
>has some semblance of hotness but is such a vitriolic cunt it overrides it
>gets beaten like twice by the SUPER POWERFUL LITERAL GOD BEINGS
>gets irrevocably ruined by it
>never does anything of import until the movie shoehorned it in, OR gets her SIGNATURE MEHCA jacked by the new hotness
>for some reason

They are both terrible characters yet they're all over shit merchandise like Pepsi cans and keyrings. Is it ironic? Am I missing something?
>>
>>14531418
Wel, yes, just reading a little bit into Rei's description, it's not really true any of it.

I don't know what you want me to say here, do you want pity for having such a poor understanding of things?
>>
>>14531539
I don't get you Evafags

I don't get you at all
>>
>>14531418
Asuka is one of the more obvious characters, so you were just not paying attention.
>>
File: 1362634840096.jpg (283KB, 956x956px) Image search: [Google]
1362634840096.jpg
283KB, 956x956px
>>14519774
Rei is olev. They call her Rem now by the way.
>>
>>14531562
I don't get what it is that you don't get. Did you even watch the series? Judging by this>>14531418
you probably didn't.
>>
File: 1468741607782.png (798KB, 966x883px) Image search: [Google]
1468741607782.png
798KB, 966x883px
>>14533411
>Rem
Who?
>>
>>14519774
hnggggh fukken saved. jesus christ.
>>
File: 1211093962747.jpg (87KB, 1018x759px) Image search: [Google]
1211093962747.jpg
87KB, 1018x759px
>>14524978
>Asuka got her shit together for the most part,

How is blaming shinji for 15 years for something misato, his commander endorsed getting your shit togethe? That's the opposite of getting your shit together.
>>
>>14536577
Don't you fucking start with that shit
>>
rei and asuka are both shit, Misato is the true waifu
>>
>>14536732
Asuka fans always were delusional.
>>
>>14536732
Asuka should be the one who understand Shinji the most after the timeskip, considering she was a child soldier too and her life was ruined by Nevr/Seele's creepy experiments as well. Instead she's a bitter cunt while the narrative insist she's a mature adult that put her shit together. The asukafag argument that Asuka is bitter because Shinji saved the doll instead of her on 2.0 made her look even worse, despite the asukafags think that's a valid reason to be a cunt
>>
>>14538698
Asukafag delusions. Shinji isn't in the "child soldier mindset" in any way whatsoever. (Nor is Asuka, she's so shallow you're fanwankign). They met for a few weeks.

Shinji has had more relations with Misato and Rei.

Asukafans are the worst.
>>
>>14538731
>Asukafans are the worst.
That would be Reifags. They make up shit like >>14524978
>>
>>14538082
Finally, someone that gets it.
>>
>>14542869
That's not made up shit at all though. It's fact.
>>
File: 1431054517313.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431054517313.png
1MB, 800x960px
I wonder if people will ever get tired of having this discussion over and over again.
>>
>>14538082
This, Ben Franklin knew what he was talking about.

From my observations though, Asukafags are worse than Reifags.
>>
File: End of Pizza.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
End of Pizza.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>14544966
But anon, this Reifags vs. Asukafags war is pointless! They're all awful for liking Eva.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.