[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Project Z will ever be made? Do you think any new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sd0v8.jpg (135KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
sd0v8.jpg
135KB, 450x600px
Do you think Project Z will ever be made? Do you think any new Brave shows will ever be made?
>>
>>14514384
Never
Never
>>
I love to theorize how the J-Ark crew would get out of the void dimension.
SRW shenanigans?
In what state will the crew be in?
Skeletons?
Would the power from J-Ark be focused on cryogenics to preserve the bio crew while the robots and cyborgs remain in sleepmode?
Nigga, I want to know more.
Don't give me that Genesic GGG time traveled and became the Solar System's Sun.
>>
>>14514384
They kind of wrote themselves into a corner when they called it FINAL in all caps.
I'd be really interested in seeing anything more done in the Betterman/Gaogaigar universe, but at the same time final ended on a really good note for both series.
My dream project would be a economics show about the Akamatsu and Taiga corporations fighting for control of Japan. It could have Cactus in it, and human Guy, and Mamoru's Dad (and a younger Mamoru's Mom, too.) Each episode they'd be fighting in a different business sector, and you wouldn't even know who'd win each episode because they're both good guys.
>>
>>14514384
>Do you think any new Brave shows will ever be made?

Why would you want a Brave series when you can have even more Gundam?
>>
>>14514384
Nope.
>>
>>14514384
>Project Z
I hope not

>Any new Brave shows
Just let the series rest in peace, please. There's nothing more they could have done with it that wouldn't be rehashing the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>14514384
No, because it's preferable to simply do a spiritual successor instead.
>>
>>14515701
you cant really compare the brave series to gundam at all?
>>
>>14514384
>Do you think Project Z will ever be made?

No.

No.
>>
>>14515755
You can if you're a Sunrise exec looking at profit margins.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.