[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the FIA will prevent this from ever existing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (512KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
512KB, 750x1334px
Daily reminder that the FIA will prevent this from ever existing.

This is the point in time where we go to cry ourselves to sleep.
>>
File: OVERTAKE.webm (3MB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
OVERTAKE.webm
3MB, 640x460px
>>14513714
Cyber Formula thread?
loved it entirely
>>
>>14513725
Not entirely.

> TV Series
8/10, kind of childish but also intense and gives you hope. Final few episodes were amazing.

> Double One
9/10, best cars in the series, incredible writing, Osamu/Char is best driver, could it get better?

> Zero
10/10, it could, best in the series. Best writing, best characters, best vehicle sounds, best racing, best episodes, everyone you could want in a racing anime.

> SAGA
3/10, what the fuck was this shit? Changed the art style and tone totally, and in a bad way. They made it more some kind of drama instead of about racing. (Hayato getting drugged and kidnapped? The fuck?) Only saving grace was the opening.

> SIN
Art style and tone improved to where they balanced the edginess and racing out well. The series itself is an 8/10 at best, but the final episode sealed it, as it was arguably the best episode in the series.
>>
File: womanatwheel1.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
womanatwheel1.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14513789
Zero was really the best

SAGA was really kind of weird but not THAT bad, at least to no me

too bad SIN was only 6 episodes long, but indeed, the last one was glorious
>>
File: womanatwheel2.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
womanatwheel2.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14513813
>>
>>14513789
Agreed with everything but SIN, Kaga struggling past Hayate and Hayate just LIFTING TURNing his way back to the front utterly ruined it for me.

The last 2 entries had as much overuse of stock footage as Gundam Seed, it just isn't quite as obvious because they're cars, but it was pretty bullshit for OVAs.
>>
>>14513714
FIA and Ecclestone you mean. That old fart must die.
>>
Where can I watch Cyber Formula? Apparently the MC beats the Kira Yamato of his universe or something.
>>
>>14514834
YouTube has Double One and Zero all subbed. SIN is there too but not subbed, same for SAGA.
>>
>>14515056
remember that SAGA and SIN have literal garbage subs
>>
File: inertialdriftisnojoke.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
inertialdriftisnojoke.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14515254
SAGAs subs are somewhat intelligible crabstick.

SINs just has some weird wording sometimes but is otherwise decent for HKs.
>>
>>14515273
>INERTIAL DORITO MOTHERFUCKER
>this will never be real
fuck those FIA faggots
>>
>>14515292
>>14515273
Nothing about that is an inertial drift AKA Scandinavian Flick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.