[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daryl's face when he forgets he ain't got no arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>Daryl's face when he forgets he ain't got no arms
Daryl had a hard life.
>>
>>14507285
Whats more evil, killing your citizens for being disabled or disabling your citizens in an attempt to make them better weapons
>>
>>14507298
I don't know. But this chick is REALLY happy to see Io's ios.
>>
>>14507298
Killing off all the disabled indiscriminately is more evil.
Kill off the vegetables if you have to, but leave alone the much more treatable cases.

With the latter, they're just normal people with chopped off limbs. They at least have some shred of hope they can live a normal life after the war ends(if the war ends) with some more practical and ergonomic prosthesis attached.
>>
File: Hot damn I love feddie meat.jpg (34KB, 673x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hot damn I love feddie meat.jpg
34KB, 673x720px
>>14507473
Seriously. Look at her face.
>>
>>14507473
Yeah the glass girl is cute
>>
>>14507285
>Daryl had a hard life.
It's his own fault for being a filthy zeek.
>>
>>14507846
I guess he can blame it at the misfortune of his birth.
>>
Everyone, look at the limbless Zeek and laugh.
>>
File: zeonnotevenonce.png (2MB, 1280x1412px) Image search: [Google]
zeonnotevenonce.png
2MB, 1280x1412px
>>14507285
Zeon
Not even once
>>
How come Io got a gundam
was it an proto alex?
>>
File: Casvals fucking face.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Casvals fucking face.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>14507285
Friends don't let friends do Zeon
>>
>>14509799
Casval in Origin is such a magnificant bastard.

I haven't read the manga, but he's quickly becoming my favorite Gundam character.
>>
>>14509775
No it was a trashy full armor prototype that they got their data from and felt was disposable after the fact.

Turns out a good pilot can make a heavy mess of a mobile suit dance with the best of them.
>>
does the movie compilation add or remove anything?
>>
>>14510409

Adds a little bit of the A Baoa Que fight at the end and the scene of Io's escape, which is a fairly obvious set-up for a second season that we might not get.
>>
>>14510413
Considering how stupid the manga gets after this I doubt it, like literally all of Asia sans Japan leaves and rebels against the EFF.
>>
>>14510422
>like literally all of Asia sans Japan leaves and rebels against the EFF.
Not really. The South Seas alliance ia more of a large post-war cult with access to mobile suits than an actual alliance of nations.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (246KB, 665x672px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
246KB, 665x672px
>>14510537
>A large Cult
Nigga you do understand what working control means right?
>>
I wish we'd get more mecha in general being this gritty, but I guess that doesnt sell well enough
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.