[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you /m/en know where I can find some 3D models of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 24531l.jpg (70KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
24531l.jpg
70KB, 323x450px
Do any of you /m/en know where I can find some 3D models of the at least a few of the Heavy Metals? Also general L-Gaim thread.
>>
>>14501299
The ugly imouto ruined the ending to L-Gaim
>>
>>14501308
I haven't finished it myself yet, pls don't bully me
>>
>>14501316
Enjoy. L-Gaim's a really cool and fun series with great characters.
>>
>>14501299
>3D models of the at least a few of the Heavy Metals?

You mean toys?
>>
>>14501328
I'm at episode 5 and I'm still sad that Lilin gets destroyed after being shown to be top waifu, and while I can't remember his name, I dig the purple hair guy with the sanic Allone.
>>
>>14501328
It started off that way, anyhow.

I dropped it near the end because I was utterly bored of the McSpaceWar with cheese it had turned into. Should have just stayed a silly story about a guy trying to return a credit card.
>>
File: Tomino_zpscc5c3c4f.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tomino_zpscc5c3c4f.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>ナガノ世代は、僕のような“おじさん”にとっては、異星人である。 僕は彼の描くマシーンもキャラクターも大嫌いだ! 永野君が、ヘビーメタルは大嫌いだ、と言うように嫌いなのだ。

>"Nagano's generation is alien to an "uncle" like me. I hate the characters and machines he draws! Nagano-kun, I hate to say it, but I hate the Heavy Metals."

http://mimizun.com/log/2ch/shar/1044472767/
>>
>>14501341
No, computer models, like you make in blender.
>>
>>14501350
I think one of the ACE games features L-Gaim
You could probably use that one
>>
>>14501361
Thanks my dude.
>>
File: JQvix.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JQvix.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>14501346
But the drama in space was very well done. Full Flat was an awesome character too.
>>
>>14501348
Poor Nagano.
>>
>>14501328
The story behind that picture is Amu had to wear a pink dress because the wedding gown merchants guild (WG-MG) has a very strict rule about women being able to wear virginal white dresses only if they have maintained their purity. Leccee is still pure and is flaunting her white dress to agitate Amu. This is also symbolized by the flowers she's holding falling apart, I don't think I need to explain the details for they are quite lewd. Kamon meanwhile wants no part in this because like the good noble prince he is, he only has eyes for his sister.
>>
>>14502830
Nice fanfiction
>>
>>14502130
He roasted Tomino with that Turn A dis not long after, so it was all good.
>>
>>14503018
No that's the official story, I know because my dad works for Nagano.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.