[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do they bother wearing these high tech elaborate uniforms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-07-14+at+03.41.31).jpg (148KB, 1279x954px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-14+at+03.41.31).jpg
148KB, 1279x954px
So why do they bother wearing these high tech elaborate uniforms if they are just going to rip them to pieces the moment they turn into a Zoanoid?

How much money does Chronos spend just buying new uniforms every time they destroy them?
>>
>>14495873

Things like uniforms are deductible as a business expense

they probably use it as an excuse to pad their tax forms to cover up other illegal activity
>>
>>14495873
I did think it was kind of neat that the transformations were monstrous enough that your clothes got totaled. Sho having to plan ahead with a change of clothes is neat.

Or I guess the author did stuff for Lemon People, maybe he just likes drawing naked dudes. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>14495873
Because they might need protection before they transform?
>>
>>14495953
Literally this. Chronos was supposed be acting as a pharmaceutical company. the things they had to do to keep that cover on would've required high amounts of monetary movement and output
>>
>>14495873
it's all plastic chinese shit it probably costs as much as a nylon shirt
>>
>>14495873
Because they look cool, and are made from recycled polycarbonate.

Chronos' uniform budget is probably zero, though.

They make those uniforms by hand in-house.

After all, sewing circles and book clubs are a great way to pass the time in between global conquest and their regularly scheduled lunch break.

The fact is, Chronos is a pretty chill place to work, at least when a couple high school kids aren't murdering your coworkers en masse.

It's almost like they actually want ancient aliens to nuke Earth out of existence, but I guess kids will be kids.
>>
>>14495873
Shorthand for 'no need to draw expendable mook's faces'.

>>14496077
>Sho having to plan ahead with a change of clothes is neat.
But the Guyver units don't work that way normally (well, Valcuria's does, but hers is an incomplete manmade copy). Should the control medal be yanked, then they regen nude (clothes aren't part of you, after all). And after X-day, there's an all-zoanoid boy band (Jukadan Unit)- they perform transormed, then switch back at the end (for massive fangirl appeal).
>>
>>14497524
iirc for the second fight Sho's buddy had spare clothes in a bag?
>>
>>14497086
>They make those uniforms by hand in-house.

Its Chronos, they don't know how to do anything that doesn't involve superbiotechnology and breaking shit. They probably just have a maintenance zoanoid whose only ability is to excrete full uniforms in a specified size.
>>
>>14497806
Thank you for that lovely mental image anon.

Hope you drown in a lake of dioxygen chlorine triflouride.
>>
>>14497524
>>14497806
>beach vacation
>no swimwear
>everyone just transforms into a Zoanoid and hops into the water

Not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>14501399
Now imagine one of those green ones with a little swim ring and little floaties on.
>>
does anyone have the "ACH, GUYVERRR" video?
>>
>>14495873
Overengineered costumes are kind of the heart of the whole franchise. Like, Guyvers were standard environment suits to the precursors for millions of years until they put one on something more vicious and inventive than themselves and it was the most horrifying thing they ever saw.

Earth's next civilization will discover Chronos' dumb armor and use them to be awful in ways beyond human imagination.
>>
>>14501902
>>14501399
I want to see the Chronos Beach Party
>>
>>14495873
Maybe that's how they get recruits. I sure as hell would join Chronos if I got promised a cool looking suit like that.
>>
>>14495873
It's probably keeps them super comfortable when they aren't transformed. Employees would likely take any opportunity to hulk out, may as well give them clothing they don't really want to take off.
>>
>>14501902
>>14502615

I don't know whether the idea is boner inducing or boner-killing.

We should ask /d/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.