[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently purchased the MSG novel. So far I'm really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 844x1219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 844x1219px
So I recently purchased the MSG novel. So far I'm really enjoying it. Would you want to see an anime adaptation of the novel?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Maybe as a set of OVAs that don't have Imanishi's involvement.
>in before it's Tomino himself
>>
>>14480757
I think a series of OVAs for the novelization could work, would be nice to see Cusco Al actually make an animated appearance in something, and Char is surprisingly reasonable (outside of his eventually fixation with Amuro that starts to cause friction with his other Newtype allies later...) compared to the original series.
>>
>>14480757
At first I thought you meant Metal Gear Solid
>>
I don't know if I would want a full adaptation, but there were some great moments that I wish made it onto screen.

>The novel's handling of Char and Chalia Bull and their discussions and schemes
>Amuro's interaction with McVery, the old veteran Fighter pilot who refuses to see Mobile Suits as anything but giant toys
>>
>>14480789
>Cusco Al actually make an animated appearance in something
She was animated for a second in one of the Gihrens Greed openings.
>>
>>14480789
>>14480800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-IE474t0k&index=3
>>
>>14480757
Isn't the novel where Snake tells someone it's Christmas and it came early before knocking him out?
>>
>>14480794
>>14480830
Go away /v/
>>
>>14480794
>MSG
>MGS
>>
>canon fags will lose their shit again
Sure why not
>>
>>14480800
is this her?
>>
>>14480916
Yes, but she's supposed to have brown hair, not pink.
>>
>>14480795
yeah, like a compilation of cool scenes from the books that aren't in, like at the end when they do that thing at that place and it's like FUCK YEAH GO EVERYBODY, or when Amuro dies, or when Sayla talks to dead Amuro when she's naked.

Stop motion could work for the mecha parts at least as a fan effort.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.