[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/, you are a rich guy who owns a nature preserve. The need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 204x247px
/m/, you are a rich guy who owns a nature preserve. The need to up your game to protect your nature preserve from poachers is clear, and you need to up your game. Upon reviewing your budget, you have enough cash to buy cheap but outdated military hardware. Using your connections and utilizing your resources gave you the following options:

1. A defense contractor is selling 2 custom configuration Geshpenst Mk-II armed with Needle Guns, Steel Knives and Assault Blades. Any energy and explosive weaponry is removed from these Gespies, but the contractor is willing to give you full aftermarket support if you would like to reconfigure these gespies for general/non-combat purposes. Comes with a 5-year warranty.

2. An MP Huckebein Mk-II equipped with a Tesla Drive. Armed with Slash Rippers and a Net Gun. The person who sells it can't give you any warranty or whatsoever. Comes with a team of mechanics who knows how to fabricate parts for this machine who is more than willing to work for you if you can pay them right.

3. Lastly, on the black market, a blue machine that used to be owned by the Divine Crusaders. No warranty and no aftermarket support. Comes with an unstable but competent and extremely loyal child warrior.
>>
>>14460158
Is the child warrior cute?
>>
>>14460188
Yeah...
>>
>>14460197
Then it'll be the black market option. The child warrior will pose as my daughter at social functions and the "blue"machine will get a paintjob.
>>
Always bet on Gespensts.
>>
>>14460158
Give me dat huckie

BLADES FROM THE SKIES POACHERS
>>
>>14460277
A day after your purchase, you receive a call from a woman named Amara.
>>
Toss up between the Gespies and the Huckebein honestly. Leaning towards Gespies simply because I like the design over the MP Huckebien Mk.!! and that's the sort of guy I am. Plus two would be able to cover more ground in their patrols I figure.

Huckebein would have an easier time of surveying the grounds from the air though, and the Net Gun would probably be pretty effective at stopping poachers in their tracks. Plus the team of mechanics are a tempting prospect assuming they don't ask for ludicrous amounts of pay too. Then again, >>14460536

So yeah, I dunno. Gespensts would be a shoe-in if they had the capability to use Gespenst Kicks tho.
>>
>>14460624
The Gespies in question are Mk II-R's, so no Gespy Kick.

>>14460221
Option 3 is Valcyon Kai that comes with an Ouka Nagisa clone with the body of an 8 year old.
>>
>>14460713
>Robot + loli
How is this not a sure pick? Like, you could have a sporty tomboy in the Gespenst or a Meiya clone in the Huckebein. But putting a daughteru in the best machine basically requires you to pick it.
>>
>>14460158
Make Demonbane
>>
>>14460158
High Tech Prototype and Loli, please.
Sure, it might end badly, but there's just as even chance we end up joining the Alpha Numbers/Londo Bell/Whatever the fuck they're called in OG.
>>
>>14460536
>Amara targeting MP Hucks

MP Hucks are like Jims. Why waste energy destroying every single copy of a cheap mass produced unit? They don't even have the Black Hole or Tronium engines like the prototypes.
>>
File: Gespenstkick.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Gespenstkick.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>14460624
>>14460713
You both DO realize you don't really need special equipment to perform Gespy kick, right? All you really need is really really powerful lungs.
>>
fuck nature

yandere route every time
>>
>>14460713
>Ouka Nagisa clone with the body of an 8 year old
Sold.
>>
>>14461463
That's a type S, anon. Not all the Gespenst can do Gespy kicks.
>>
File: Huckebein A Best.jpg (15KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
Huckebein A Best.jpg
15KB, 266x300px
>>14460158
Fuck Gespents, fuck whatever option 3 was since I've only beat Alpha 1, always Huckebein.
>>
What am I protecting it against?
>>
>>14463516
I think that's the Type-A actually...if I recall correctly, it was custom built for Kyouske...
>>
>>14464373
Type SA actually. still an S-Type.
>>
>>14460158
screw the nature preserve resurect the divine crusaders by yourself again, option 3
>>
File: WildwurgerL.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WildwurgerL.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>14460158
None. Give me the WildWurger-L. I'll use it to steal an MP Huck and then combine the two into a fierce bird of prey.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.